PNB Net Banking login offers online banking services for their customers using which users will be able to avail account details, online transactions (withdraw and deposit of cash), and balance checking. The online banking facility is available for all registered customers and it is very easy to use.
Today here in this article we will provide you all the information related to PNB Net Banking, Punjab National Bank’s Internet Banking Online Registration, form, app, registration, Transaction password reset, PNB Netbanking retail login page, corporate login at https://www.netpnb.com/. So read this article from beginning to end.
Details of PNB Netbanking
|Name of the facility||PNB Online Net Banking|
|Launched by||Punjab National Bank|
|Objective||To transact anywhere and anytime|
Punjab National Bank’s Net Banking
The Punjab National Bank provides the onlinenet banking services for its customers who are willing to transact anywhere without going to the bank. It is a great achievement for the bnk as the customers will be able to open accounts online, check their balances, bank and transact funds pay their bills, and also check account information hassle-free.
PNB Net Banking Login
Punjab National Bank is one of the largest and renowed financial service bank in India. It is run by the Government of India which is headquarters are in New Delhi, India that provides banking services to all Indian citizens.
The PNB bank was started in 1894 (126years ago) and become the second-largest public sector bank in the country. The bank consist of thousands of branches (11,000) and ATMS post-merger (13,000) across India. The bank offers various services to millions of customers as it has offices beyond Indian boundaries.
How to register for the PNB Net Banking?
PNB Net Banking Registration Retail and Corporate
This online facility is available for both corporate and retail customers. It is very easy to activate and register for the PNB banking service online. You can follow these steps below
- You have to first go to the official internet banking website at https://www.netpnb.com/
- Once the home page of the website open, Choose either Retail internet banking or Corporate internet banking according to your preference.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you need to click on the “New User” option.
- Now, enter your account number and the registration type. In the same page, choose the “register for internet banking,” option and then click the “verify” button.
- Now, enter the type of facility, after which, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You have to enter this OTP in the given space for verification and click the continue button.
- Proceed by filling in your debit card number and ATM pin, and after checking it, click on the continue button.
- Note: The user need to set a login and transaction password. Both of these password must be unique.
- After this, you are asked to agree to all terms and conditions given on the page.
- In the next step, click on the tab “complete registration”, after which you will see a success message on your screen.
- Also, the user ID will be shown on your screen, Keep a note of this, since it will need in the future.
- After doing all these steps, you will be able to login to the PNB net banking portal but you can use some of the services will reflect after 24 or 48 hours.
PNB Corporate Net Banking
The PNB Corporate Net Banking differs from the retail banking as it has different process for corporate users. For registering as Corporate users, the PNB net banking activation will be done through a bank branch.
The user has to download the PNB-1212 form availble on the internet banking page and submit it to the bank. The bank then give a corporate ID, administrator ID, and password.
The corporate ID and Admin user are same and all corporate and other users. The administrator aids in different banking activities, like the completion of transactions and creating other users.
Bank of India Net Banking
SBI Saral Net banking
Bank of Baroda Net Banking
Canara Bank Net Banking
How to Reset PNB net banking password?
Cutomers will be able to reset or change their net banking passwords anytime after verification by the bank online. The password must be strong and unique, keep it secret to avoid account theft or information leakage. Follow these steps given below, if you want to change or your Reset PNB net banking password
Firstly, visit the official web page of PNB net banking, after which the home page of the website open.
- On the home page, enter your user ID and then click on the continue button.
- After this, click on the option “forgot password” available below the page.
- Enter the user ID and then hit submit button.
- Now, a new page opens on your screen and you will receive an OTP on registered mobile number, enter this OTP in the given space and hit continue button.
- After this, fill in the debit card number, the linked account number, and the ATM pin. Click on the continue button.
- After this, reset password page will open, here you can change the transaction password or login password. The user will be able to change both the passwords but should not set the same password for the two (transactions and login).
- Click on the continue option, after which, you will receive an system generated success message. Now you can accesss the PNB net banking page.
How to do Punjab National Bank Net Banking Login?
Retail Users Login
- Go to the official PNB net banking page.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the Retail internet banking option
- Enter your user ID and click the continue button. Note: The Customer ID and user ID both are same.
- Now, fill in your login password and hit the login option.
- A new page will open after this showing you the terms and conditions which you have to agree and continue.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter this OTP in the space provided and then submit.
- After this, you will see a list of 50 questions from which you have to choose seven and hit the “register” tab.
- Fill the box with right phrase and hit the submit button.
How to do PNB Corporate users Login?
If you are a coporate user, you can login to the PNB net banking by follow the steps provided below
- First of all, visit the official PNB net banking page, after which the website home page will open
- Here on the home page, click on the corporate internet banking option.
- After this, a new page opens, where you have to enter corporate ID, admin user ID, and password to log in.
- All other users need to use their user ID and login password.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which you will enter in the given space for verification.
- Now, choose seven security questions out of the 50 and key in your phrases from the image.
- After this, you will be able to log in to the net banking page.
Money transfer on the PNB net banking portal
The PNB Customers will be able to tranfer money across the accounts anywhere in the country. They don,t have to go to bank everytime for transferring of funds, instead they can make use of the PNB net banking portal as the online process is flexible and comfortable. The account holder then has to add a beneficiary to whom they would like to transfer money.
Money Transfer within PNB account
Retail and corporate PNB users.
- Visit the official net banking website page, after which the website home page will open.
- On the website home page, click on the transaction tab and select own accounts.
- After this, choose the account from where you would like to transfer funds from and where it should be deposited.
- In the next step, enter the amount and click on the “continue” button.
- Enter your transaction password and then click on the submit button to proceed.
- In this way, you will transfer funds from One PNB account to another.
Transferring funds to a different account
In order to transfer funds from PNB account to different account, follow the below steps
- Firstly, go to the official PNB net banking website page at https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “transaction” tab and then choose “within PNB” option
- After this, select the accounts the money has to be transferred from and the beneficiary account to receive the funds.
- Enter the amount in the given space and then the system will set a current date by default. Here you will be able to set a transaction date manually also.
- This portal let user to perform transactions several times. Also, the portal checks the frequency of the transactions whether it is daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly.
- Here on the same page, the account holder need to enter the number of installments according to the frequency.
- After this, click on the continue button and then fill in the transaction password and then click on the submit button to complete the process.
Transfer to other bank accounts via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS.
For Retail users
- Visit the official PNB net banking website page at https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
- Once the home page open, click on the “transaction” option and then hit the NEFT/RTGS/IMPS option.
- After this, select the accounts the money has to be transferred from and the beneficiary account to receive the funds.
- Note: Add a beneficiary if you haven’t done before and then enter the amount to transfer.
- In the next step, enter the date of transfer; the time will be by default. The current date will be the transaction date in the system.
- Again choose the frequency of transaction and click on the continue button.
- Now fill in the transaction password and then click on the submit button to complete the process.
The Corporate users are limited to use the NEFT/RTGS platforms to transfer the funds. All other procedure are same as the retail users. Also the corporate users can’t use the IMPS option on the portal.
PNB net banking Transaction limits
The PNB bank has some transaction limit charges for each transaction based on the time and amount
- Credit card Bill Payments on the PNB net banking portal
- The PNB customers can avail credit cards from the bank through online net banking page.
- In order to apply for the card, the customer should need to have account with the bank.
- The PNB Online banking portal has an auto-debit facility which will auto debit credit card bills quickly.
- However, the platform limits the transfer amount to the minimum amount of the total amount.
- With the help of PNB NEFT facility, user can pay different credit card bills also the credit card will be added as the beneficiary for the transaction to take place.
- Once adding the card, fill in the credit card number as your account number and IFSC code.
PNB net banking Services
With the help of PNB net banking portal, one can do the following services anywhere anytime without visiting the branch.
- Opening bank account like fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts.
- Opening of PPF account
- Closing an FD account
Service bill payments
- Electricity bill
- Telephone and investment plans
- Balance checking
- Bank account statements
- Transaction history
- Cheque services and status details.
- Offline service request
Corporation Bank Net Banking
Vijaya Bank Net Banking
OBC Net Banking
Also with this, the customer can also avail offline services from the net banking portal. They will be abel to change the credit card limit via net banking page. The rewards points will get added up on to their account from the online service. The portal lets the customer to renew their FD account and even close it via online. The Net banking is the main solution to banking services for PNB customers in India.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to PNB Net Banking. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Have a look at other Net Banking articles that we have on our website and post your queries related to Punjab National Bank Net banking login in the comment.