The Bank of Baroda is a banking and financial multinational company that ranks among the top and most significant public sector banks in India. This bank has over 131 million customers and has many branches inside and outside of India. Today here in this article, we will provide you all information about the Bank of Baroda Net Banking, new user registration, activation, Bank of Baroda internet banking transaction password regenerate process at bobibanking.com. So read this article completely.
Details of Bank of Baroda Net Banking
|Topic Name||Bank of Baroda Net Banking|
|Launched by||Bank of Baroda|
|Objective||To make transactions online|
BOB Net Banking Portal
The Bank of Baroda offers their customers net banking services named Baroda connect through which, the customers will be able send and receive money online. This service is available for both corporate and retail customers. The Baroda connect net banking portal works 24/7 and it is super convenient to use.
Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration – Bobibanking
The registration for Bank of Baroda Net Banking can be done in two ways, either online or offline method
Process to register for BOB Net Banking online
- Firstly, go to the official Bank of Baroda website at https://www.bobibanking.com/
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the not registered (for the retail user) option to proceed and then hit the click here to activate net banking for saving the account tab.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter your card type, card number, the expiry date, ATM PIN and then click on the Next button after the term verification.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, which is used for authentication.
- Click on the Next button and then fill in all the necessary details asked like name, address and registered mobile number.
- In the type of facility tab, you can select the view rights only option. This option is for customer who wants to view and not make any transfers.
- Also, you can select both options both view and Txn right; which shows that the customer can view and even make transfers.
- Once you have selected both options, you have to set a user id, sign-on password, and a transaction password thereby clicking on the next button.
- Now, a new page will open with a confirmation text together with the user id.
- Click on the close window tab and login to the official BOB website page.
- With the help of your user id and password that you have created above, you will be able to login to the website and use the services offered by the net banking portal.
Offline process Register process
- First, go to your nearest Bank of baroda bank branch and get the net banking registration form (retail form and corporate form).
- Fill all the information asked in this form correctly, sign and submit it to the same branch.
- After successful verification by the bank, you will receive an user id and password through courier.
- You will be able to access the online net banking account with the help of this user id and password
Regenerate the BOB Transaction password with Debit card
The customers of bank of baroda has to set two type of passwords for net banking process
- Sign-on password
- Transaction password.
You can request the transaction password from the BOB bank after successful registration for the netbanking after which the bank will send the details via physical address.
Process to Regenerate Bank of Baroda Transaction password Bobibanking
- Visit the official webpage of BOB net banking at www.bobibanking.com
- On the home page, click the retailer user option.
- After this, enter your user id and then hit the reset transaction password using the debit card.
- Now fill in the verification details like the card type, card number, expiry date, ATM pin the click on next after checking your details.
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your mobile in the space provided and hit the Next button.
- Once after verification, you will be prompted to set a transaction password.
- In the event your process is successful, you will see the message as “the customer can log in subsequently.”
How to transfer funds using the BOB net banking portal?
Follow these steps below to transfer funds via NEFT, RTGS or IMPS using the BOB net banking portal
- First, visit the BOB net banking portal official website page.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the Baroda connect or hit https://www.bobibanking.com
- Enter your user id and transaction password in the given space to proceed.
- After this click on the link transfer to another bank NEFT/RTGS
- Enter the beneficiary details like name, account number and other crucial information.
- Check all the details once and then make the transfer.
- In this way, you will transfer funds using the BOB net banking portal
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Bank of Baroda Net Banking. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to BOB net banking portal in the comment.