Vijaya Bank Net Banking
The Vijaya bank Net banking is the new services provided by the Vijaya bank now Bank of Baroda. This is the only bank that doesn’t make the customers to visit the bank for making transactions. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Vijaya Bank Net Banking new portal 2021, Vijaya Bank Net banking login, procedure to reset Vijaya Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password at https://www.vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/continue-login.html (or) https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in. So read this article completely.
Details of Vijaya Bank Net Banking
|Name of the portal||Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking|
|Launched by||Vijaya bank now Bank of Baroda|
|Objective||To do transaction online|
|Official Website||https://www.vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/continue-login.html (or) https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in|
How to Register/Activate Vijayabank Net Banking Online @www.vijayabankonline.in?
The Vijaya bank is one of the leading bank in India which offers financial and banking services to all Indian citizens; it was started in the year 1931 and has established 2031 offices in the across the country. The bank has all the registration process in place for the customers. The new net banking facility started by the bank will help customers to bank and transact without the bank officials’ help
Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration
Customers who want to use the Vijaya Bank Bank Net Banking has to first register on the official portal by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official Vijaya bank website at https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in/
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the VNET banking tab.
- After this, click on the retail net banking/corporate banking tab.
- Now, in the next step, hit the continue button to log in, after which you will see the login screen.
- If you are a new user, click on register here option, after which you will be redirected to the net banking register page
- After this, in this page, you have to enter your debit card number, ATM pin, card expiry date, date of birth, PAN number, and anyone out of three last transactions.
- Solve the captcha code then click on the submit button.
- After this, you will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile phone.
- You have to enter this OTP in the space provided and then fill in your desired user id and password.
- After this, click on the submit button.
- In this way, your registration for the Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda will be completed.
How to login to the Vijaya Bank Net banking?
Once you have successfully registered for the Vijaya Bank Net banking, you can login on the official website page by following the steps below
- First of all, go to the official website of Vijaya Bank Net banking at https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
- On the website home page, click on the VNET Banking option on the right side menu
- After this, click the retail net banking or the corporate net banking tab.
- Proceed and click continue to login.
- After this, you will see the login page on your screen, here you have to fill in your user id, password, and the solve the security code given.
- After entering all these details, click the login button.
How do I activate net banking in vijaya bank online?
Follow the simple step by step process given above to activate or complete your Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration