The Bank of India Net Banking facility is now open for the customers, in order to use this facility, the customer has to do the BOI Net Banking Registration and have to activate Internet login first time through online or by visiting the branch.
Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to BOI Net Banking Registration, Login, How to activate the Bank of India Net Banking online and avail the services. So read this article completely.
Through the BOI Net Banking portal, you will be able to access the complete banking services online to transfer the funds, personalized view of account, generate statements, and more.
Table of Contents
Details of Bank of India Net Banking
|Name of the portal||Bank of India Net Banking|
|Launched by||Bank of India|
|Objective||To make transactions online|
BOI Net Banking
If you have an account with Bank of India, you will able to make use of the online netbanking offered by the bank and make use of the features and services of BOI , for this you have to register for Internet banking online.
The process for registering is given in this article. Here are some of the basic points that need to be checked before going for online registration of Bank of India Netbnking facility.
Requirements for BOI net banking Registration
ATM Card : The BOI Customers must have the active ATM debit Card.
Mobile Number : The mobile number of the Customer must be registered with Bank to continue with online net banking registration process
Online Bank of India Net Banking Registration and Login
If you have all the requirements mentioned above like your mobile number registered with the bank. the (BOI savings / corporate account holder) and have the Bank of India ATM card, you are now eligible to register onine for the BOI net banking facility and you should follow the steps given below for doing that.
Bank of India Net Banking Registration
First of all, you have to go the official website of BOI Net Banking at https://www.bankofindia.co.in
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the Internet Banking option.
- After this, choose the personal tab.
- Now, a pop up will open in front of you with the browser requirements and toll free number, Click OK button.
- After this, the BOI internet Banking Service page gets opened on your screen with some important instructions, here hit the Skip or Close the window option.
- Now, select New User option from the page shown
- Again a new page will open where you will see the register new Internet Banking for Bank of India
- Here in this page, enter your account number and registered Mobile number in the given space.
- After this, enter the Captcha Code in the captcha box and click on the Continue button.
ATM card information Details
- Now enter your ATM card information for verification
- Click on the Continue button for confirmation
- Hit the I Agree tab for “Terms & Conditions” and then continue further after opting the given check box
- After successful verification, you will see a new page to create a Login Password
- Set a secured password and then click the Continue button for next step
- After this, a new page will open where you will see the Reference Number, Account Number, Customer ID, Name, Login User ID and net banking details.
- Once everything is done, you will get an Confirmation message on your registered mobile number stating the successful Bank of India Internet Banking registration which gives you the access to BOI online banking services.
As we all have mobile, we can also use the net banking facility using the mobile apps that is provided by the Bank, but still it is suggested to access the Internet Banking on the online platforms which is safer and the most convenient ways of accessing your Bank of India account
How to login to the Bank of India Net Banking Login?
Follow these steps below if you are a first time user and want to login to the Bank of India Net Banking portal
- First, visit the Bank of India Netbanking portal at www.bankofindia.co.in
- Once the home page open, below the Internet Banking from the right sidebar, click the “Personal” option.
- After this, a new page will open infront of you, at the side bar you will see the Retail Login section which is the Internet banking login for existing BOI net banking users
- Here, you need to enter the User ID & Password which you have created while creating your Bank of India (BOI) net banking account
- Enter the Captcha code as shown and click Submit button.
- Now you will be redirected to the Bank of India Internet banking homepage directly stating the complete online banking services.
Bank of India Net banking – FAQ’s
Will I be able to regiter for the BOI interent banking without providing ATM details?
No, you will be using your debit card details for completing the interent banking registration of Bank of India. Also, you need to have your mobile phone number registered with the Bank of India to regiter for the BOI interent banking
Can we do the net banking registration offline?
Yes, you will be able to register for the Bank of India Net banking offline by visiting the branch of the bank and by submitting thenet banking registration form from https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/StarconnectRetailReqeustForm.pdf but it is very easier to complete the internet banking process through the above steps mentioned above.
Is registration for Bank of India Net banking similar to SBI?
Bank of India (BOI) and State Bank of India (SBI) are two different banks and have different procedure to register the netbanking facility, we have already given the registration process in steps earlier you can check this on your website under article category or click Onlinesbi Netbanking.
With out mobile number, can I Register Bank of India Internet Banking?
No, you must have the mobile number to Register Bank of India Internet Banking also this number must be registered with the bank. This is because you will receive OTP’s while performing actions on the portal, without it, the registration process cannot be completed.