The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has started a scheme named Navaratnalu to benefit the people in the state. This scheme is a dream for CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to YSR pedalandariki Illu (YSR Jagananna Colonies), YSR Navaratnalu House sites district wise login at Navaratnalu housesites.ap.gov.in, Navaratnalu District Caste wise Applications Report. So read this article completely.
Details of YSR Navaratnalu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Jagananna Colonies – YSR pedalandariki Illu|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide housing to the people of AP|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
AP Navaratnalu Scheme objective | housesites.ap.gov.in
The main aim of this Navaratnalu housesites.ap.gov.in is to make people aware about the services that are boing launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Navaratnalu housesites.ap.gov.in Login
You can login to the Navaratnalu Housing website very easily by following these steps by step procedure given below
- First of all go to the Navaratnalu House sites official website at https://navaratnalu-housesites.ap.gov.in/
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, the system will display the list of districts
- From this, choose your district.
- After which, you will see the login page on your screen.
- Here, you will be asked to enter User ID, Password and CAPTCHA code.
- After entering, click on the “Login” button.
|District Name||Navaratnalu Login|
YSR Housing Colonies:
This is one of the scheme under Navaratnalu. The main aim of this scheme is to offer health, water, education etc to poor people at their houses. The state government has launched Grama Panchayat (Grama Secretariat) and village volunteer system for this scheme.
The volunteers will be recruited under this scheme from every 50 houses and these volunteers make sure that all the houses get all the services provided by government according to their eligibility. About 266000 volunteers has been recruited till now, from which 193000 are for rural areas, 73000 for urban areas. 50% of Village volunteers are women.
Navaratnalu District Caste wise Applications Report
Follow these simple step by step given below to download the download district wise navaratnalu housing application
- First of all, go to the official website of ysrnavaratnalu housing at http://navaratnalu-housesites.ap.gov.in
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “YSR Housing” in the Right below corner.
- After this, the Navaratnalu District Caste wise Applications Report will open on your screen.
- You can save this as a PDF file by clicking on the “PDF” option available on the right corner.
- Once it gets downloaded, you can take a print out for future reference.
Procedure to login to the navaratnalu-housesites webpage
- Visit the official website of ysrnavaratnalu housing at http://navaratnalu-housesites.ap.gov.in
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Login” tab from the menu.
- After you see the login page, select your district
- Now, you will see the login form, here you have to enter User ID, password and Captcha code.
- After logging in you can use the portal to avail services.
What is YSR navaratnalu in Andhra Pradesh?
YSR navaratnalu is a scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, which provides services to the people
What services will be provided under the jagan navaratnalu scheme?
The following services are provided under the jagan navaratnalu scheme.
- YSR pension
- Amma vodi
- Jagananna Vidya deevena
- YSR gruhavasathi
- YSR rythu barosa
- YSR Aarogya sri
- Ban of Alcohol
- YSR Aasara.