YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme – The Andhra Pradesh state government has launched a new scheme for the betterment of the people. This scheme is named as YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme, eligibility criteria, important documents, step by step procedure to apply for the scheme in detail. So read this article completely.
The Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is launched for all the women who are currently expecting their children. Under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme, the state government will provide proper nutrition for the pregnant women and the lactating women.
Overview of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||Nutritional foods to women|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
AP Sampoorna Poshana
The AP Government has set to launched the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme to benefit the women in the state. The launch date of the scheme is set on 1st September 2020. With this scheme, the pregnant ladies, new mums and the infants in the state will be provided a lot of benefits as said by the Government.
The Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme will be made available in the 77 Ancestral Mandals of AP. Like YSR Sampurna Poshana, another scheme will be started in plain zones. This new Scheme will benefit about 55,607 Anganwadi Centers and cover around 30 lakh ladies.
Benefits Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- The Government is spending Rs. 850 for pregnant women, Rs. 350 for newborn children and Rs. 412 for youngsters
- With YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus, about 27 lakh ladies will get profited through 47,287 Anganwadi.
- The rest amount will be saved for 3 lakh ladies and newborn children in ancestral zones.
- These 47,287 Anganwadi will distribute Rs. 1,555 crore to the beneficiaries under AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus.
- Previously, this scheme has benefited only those who had iron-deficient but now the scheme covers all the destitute individuals.
Plan Of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana
The following are the meal plan that will be provided under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana
|Category||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children between 6 to 36 months||One egg per day for 30 days, 20 ml milk per day for 30 days, Daily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days||Take home ration||Rupees 600|
|Children between 36 months and 72 months||Hot cooked meal per day for 25 days which includes – Rice 75 grams, Dal 15 grams, Oil 5 grams, Vegetables 25 grams, one egg daily for 25 days, Daily 20 ml milk for 25 days, Daily Payasum/Ladoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days||Feeding at AWS||Rupees 560|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 125 gramsDal 30 gramsOil 16 gramsVegetables 50 gramsDaily one egg for 25 daysDaily 200 ml milk for 25 daysMillet, protein, iron and energy based take home rations available for the beneficiaries per week1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kgSecond week- Groundnut chikki 500 gramThird week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gram and jaggery 500 gram4th week- Til laddu 500 gram||Feeding at AWS and weekly take home ration||Rupees 1062|
Features Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
- Under YSR Sampoorna Poshana, 3 lakh ancestral ladies and youngsters will be benefited through 8,320 Anganwadi focuses spread of 77 ancestral mandals.
- Through this scheme, the youngsters b/w 3 to 6 years will be provided with Eggs and milk
- For YSR Sampoorna Poshana Cheme, the authorities spends Rs. 1100 every month to give diet to pregnant ladies and Rs. 553 p.m for diet to youngsters in ancestral zones.
- A amount of Rs. 308 crore has been allotted for the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- Pregnant ladies and newborn children whose age is between a half year to 3 years will receive nutritious eating regimen.
The applicant has of fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to apply for YSR Sampoorna Poshana
- The YSR Sampoorna Poshana is only applicable for the pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- Also the kids are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be from a lower income group or backward categories
- Age of the applicant must be between 6 to 72 months can apply for the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
Enrollment procedure of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
The following are the steps that comes under the enrollment of the AP Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
- Firstly, the Anganwadi workers appointed by the government will take a survey of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area to find the beneficiaries
- Under the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme, all the children whose age is between 6 months to 6 years, pregnant women, lactating mothers will be registered
- The registration will be done on the Common Application Software (CAS) for monitoring the service delivery.
- After this, under Growth monitoring, the height and weight of each children will be done at the Anganwadi centre every month.
- The AWW/Supervisor will provide the list of SUM/SAM/MAM children to ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC).
- Weight of pregnant women will be monitored each and every month at the Anganwadi centre and recorded in CAS.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers will be provided with the educated plan of utilizing protein, energy-based take-home ration given without distributing among family members.
The beneficiaries will be identified from the list of districts and mandals as mentioned in the following table below
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus in the comment.