The Axis Bank is one of the main financial and private sector bank in India which is serving over a millions of customers in the country. The bank offers multiple ways for their customers to make the transaction like net banking and other services including loan, FD, RD and etc. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking, which the bank offers for their customers.
The axis bank corporate net banking services provides a hassle free way of banking, as the customer doesn’t have to go to the bank for any transaction. So read this article completely to get full details about Axis Bank Net Banking, how to register corporate net banking of Axis Bank, its types and login procedure, reset password
Table of Contents
Details of Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
|Name of the portal
|Axis Bank Net Banking (Corporate)
|To do online transaction
Axis Bank Online Banking – Corporate
For the corporate users, the Axis bank is providing a separate portal to do net banking as the bank has solid corporate base and has customers of best SME in India. The bank offers netbanking facility for both retail and corporate users.
Axis corporate net banking Types
The bank offers different kind of corporate netbanking, where every account has multiple users with account rights.
In view access, the customer can login with their user ID for viewing transactions, but this facility doesn’t allow the user to transact from the bank account.
The Transaction access lets the user to transact from the bank account, view their accounts, third-party accounts, tax payments, NEFT, RTGS IMPD, and online payments.
Documents required for registering Axis corporate net banking
The applicant has to have to the following documents to register for the Axis corporate net banking
- Axis bank CIB form
- Letter from the partnership firm
- Board resolution of the company.
- KYC form
- For the transaction, access the user to submit the CIBF form.
The CIB request will be processed by the bank in three days after the submission of the form. You will be notified through SMS with the details of the corporate id, and the login id will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login
With the help of login and password, the corporate user will be able to log in to the Axis net banking page by following these step by step process
- First of all, go to the Axis net banking official website at https://corporate.axisbank.co.in
- Once the home page open, click on the “Login” option.
- After this, a new page will open, here you will have to click on the “corporate login” link available on the menu.
- Now, you will redirected to a new page where you have to enter the corporate id, login id, and password
- After entering, click on the “Login” button.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the axis corporate net banking dashboard.
- From here, you can transact and view all details according to your preference.
Axis bank Net Banking Forgot corporate password
If you forget your Axis bank Net Banking password, you can reset and get new password by following the below steps.
- First of all, visit the Axis corporate net banking official website page at https://corporate.axisbank.co.in
- Once the website open, click on the “Login” button and then from the list, hit the “Corporate Login“.
- After this, you will see the Axis bank corporate online banking page, here select the “set or reset password” option.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, here enter the corporate id, login id, email, and mobile number.
- Once you have entered, click on the “Proceed” button.
- You will now receive a reset link on your registered email. You have to click on this link.
- Note This link is active only for 30 minutes, in case of delays you will have to generate a new link by doing the same step.
- After you click this link, a new page opens, here you will be asked to enter a new password, confirm the same password and the OTP number.
- You will now be able to access the net banking page with the newly generated password.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Axis bank Net Banking. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Axis bank Net Banking in the comment.