Oriental bank of commerce net banking services: Registration, Login, OBC Net Banking login process in a step by step process at https://www.obconline.co.in/OBC_landing_page.html
Table of Contents
OBC Net Banking
Oriental Bank of Commerce was a well known Indian public sector bank which provides all financial and banking services to Indian citizens such as OBC Net Banking / Internet Banking services to its retail and corporate Bank customers. OBC Bank has over (2390 branches and 2625 ATMs), which offers various facilities, both in digital and manual banking services to all its customers.
After merging this bank with the Punjab national banking (1st April 2020), it became the second-largest public sector bank in the country. Now, the bank has implemented new online OBC Net Banking services for its customers using which they can operate their accounts from anywhere.
OBC Bank Account holders can make use of services including Bill Payment, Fund transfer, Apply for a new debit/credit card, open a new FD/RD account and book tickets and much more free of cost without even having to pay any extra charges or fees as long as that they have an internet connection and their mobile number is registered with the OBC bank.
Customers will be able to do financial transactions without any difficulties by sitting comfortably from their home or offices once they have registered for OBC Bank Internet Banking facility. Today here in this article, we will provide you information related to OBC Net Banking Registration, Login, Activation at Obconline.co.in. So read this article completely.
OBC Net Banking Registration Documents
For registering on the OBC Net Banking, you must have the following documents mentioned below
- OBC account number
- Registered mobile number.
- Date of birth and PAN card note the details must be the same as registered with the bank account.
- The debit card number and your ATM pin.
OBC Net Banking Registration Process
Follow these steps to register on the OBC Net Banking
- Visit the official OBC website page, after which the home page of the website open.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the self-user creation option.
- Now a new page appears in front of you, here you have to fill in the following details:
- OBC account number
- PAN card details
- Date of birth
- After entering these details, click on the verify details option, and enter your registered mobile number to help in verification.
- Click on the “generate OTP” option after which you will receive an OTP number to the mobile number.
- You have to enter this OTP in the space provided for validation, then click continue.
- In the next step, enter the debit card details:
- The debit card number
- ATM pin
- Expiry date
- OBC account number
- After this, hit the continue button, and a new page will appear in front of you.
- The customer will receive a user id to help log in to the OBC net banking portal.
- You will now have to create a strong password for the net banking account.
- In the last step, you need to accept the OBC bank terms and conditions to finish the process.
OBC Net Banking Login
Oriental bank of commerce (OBC) bank net banking login process
After registering for the OBC Net Banking, you will be able to login easily to the net banking portal with the user id and password that you have given at the time of registration.
- For logging in, you have to go to the official OBC website page.
- After this, the home page will open, here click on the retailer user login for a corporate user tab, after which you need to click on the corporate login tab to proceed.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, where you have to fill in the user id and password and click on the login option.
- Important Note: The corporate user has to enter their corporate id and user id to login.
- After successful login to the OBC Net Banking portal, you will be able to use all the OBC net banking services such as balance checking, transfer funds, or get mini statement.
How to reset the OBC bank net banking login and transaction password?
If your forget your OBC net banking password or if you want to change your credentials, you need to follow these steps to reset it.
- Visit the official OBC website at https://www.obconline.co.in/OBC_landing_page.html page.
- Once the website home page opens, fill in your user ID and then click on the forgot password available at the bottom of the page.
- After this, fill in your user id, PAN card, date of birth, and then click the submit button.
- The portal verifies the details entered by you and then send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Now you need to enter this OTP number in the space provided for verification, then click continue.
- In the next step, enter your debit card number, card expiry date, account type, and ATM pin then hit the continue button.
- Now, a new new user reset page will appear on your screen, here in this page, create a new password and confirm by re-entering it then click on the submit button.
- After this, the portal will send you a message on the password updated successfully.
- Now, the customer will be able to log in to the OBC net banking page using the new details.
Features and services of OBC net banking
- The OBC customers can buy insurance
- Can check the OBC account balance
- Users will be able to pay taxes and online bills such as credit card bills, electricity bills, water bills, etc.
- Transfer and receive funds from OBC bank and other bank accounts.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to OBC Net Banking Registration, Login. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to OBC net banking in the comment.