Table of Contents
The Government of West Bengal has launched a scheme called WB Prochesta Scheme to benefit all the daily laborers residing the state. Under this scheme, the West Bengal government will provide assistance to the daily wage laborers. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to West Bengal Prochesta Scheme, application process, eligibility and necessary documents. Also we will provide you the Prochesta Prokolpo Application Form at prachestawb.in, implementation the latest updates regarding West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. So read this article completely.
The WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme has been started by the West Bengal Government. Under this scheme, RS 1000 will be given as financial assistance to the workers in the unorganized sector.
Details of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||WB Prochesta Scheme|
|Started By||CM Mamta Banergy|
|Name of the department||Labour department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers of West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Objective||Daily workers help in times of Corona crisis|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of 1000 rupees|
|Category||West Bengal Govt Scheme|
WB Prochesta Scheme | ডব্লিউবি প্রোচেস্টা স্কিম
The central government has given a announced that the country is going to be locked down 21-day due to the rise in coronavirus across the country. In this period, a relief package has been stated by the central and state government in view to help the daily wage laborers. In this series the Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal has also announced a package of Rs 1000 for all workers in the state.
The Government has also declared a relief package. This relief package has stated that assistance amount will be given to the laborers, handicapped, aged and widows. In this relief package of the central government, for the next three months gas cylinders will be provided free of cost and food grains have been provided to the beneficiary families of the Ujjwala scheme.
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Benefits Details
Some of the benefits of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme started by the Government of West Bengal with an objective to assist the laborers amidst the coronavirus infection are as follows.
- Through this scheme, the rice at Rs. 2 per kg will be provided to the poor at the time of corona infection.
- Assistance will be given to the Corona via Emergency Relief Fund in the state.
- The West Bengal Government will give special leave to the employees who have served during the time of infection of this epidemic.
- Daily wage laborers working in all unorganized sector can get financial assistance of Rs 1,000.
Important Dates for West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|Commencement the Application Submission||15th April, 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th May, 2020|
Purpose of the scheme Launched for Daily Laborers
The Central Government has imposed a 21-day lock-down in the event of massive spread of coronavirus in India. Due to this, many people face problem of food as they use to work daily to feed them and their family. In this situation, the Prochesta scheme has been started by the Government of West Bengal to provide assistance to the laborers.
Prochesta Official Website, prachestawb.in Portal
The prachestawb.in web portal has been introduced by the West Bengal government. This portal has been started by keeping in mind to benefit the people working in the unorganized sector. Through the prachestawb.in Web Portal, you will be able to download the mobile app along with taking a benefit of the Prochesta scheme.
To get the benefits of this scheme, you need to fulfill eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicant must be a permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Only the daily wage laborers of the registered area can get benefits of this scheme.
- Since this scheme has been launched due to Coronavirus infection, the daily laborer’s can taken advantage
The applicant must have the following documents in order to apply online for the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
WB Prochesta Scheme Online Registration Process
In the event of the corona virus lockdown, the WB Prochesta Scheme has been started by the government of West bengal
Applicants who would like to apply for this scheme in offline mode or through the official website. The procedure is given below
- Firstly, the applicant has to get the Prochesta Scheme application form, you can get this application form by clicking the link given here below.
- Also, you can get this application form from the following government offices.
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Once you get this application form, you have to fill in all the information asked accordingly.
- In this Prochesta Scheme application form, you need to provide the details of the following information.
- Name of applicant
- Application Name
- Date Of Birth,
- Proof of identity (One of these)
- Voter ID No
- Ration Card No
- Aadhaar Card No
- GP/ Ward No
- House/ Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Stick your current passport size photo in the form and read the instructions carefully.
- Your application gets rejected if any of your information is found to be in correct at the time of verification by the department.
- After filling the application form, verify it once and submit it.
New update – The registration process for the WB Prochesta Scheme started by the West Bengal Government is going live from April 1, 2020.
Approval & Benefit Transfer Process
Your Prochesta Prokolpo will be sent after verification based on the regions.
After successful verification by the District Magistrate in urban areas, BDO and SDO in rural areas and the Commissioner in the countryside, your application will be approved.
After this your application will be transferred to the nodal officer. The amount will now be credited to your account.
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
In order to download the Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App on your device, follow these steps provided below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Government of West Bengal.
- Once the home page of the website open, hover to the Prachesta and click on the “Download” button.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen where you have to click on the “Download the Android App“ option.
- Let the app gets downloaded on your mobile, after which, you have to install the app and then register yourself in it.
- In this way, you will download, install and register yourself on the Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App.
Prochesta Scheme Payment Procedure
- First, you need to submit the Prochesta application form.
- After this, this submitted application will be sent for preliminary examination and verification.
- Now, the verification of your application is done by the District Magistrate / Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- After successful verification by the department, the application will be sent to the respective banks for payment.
WB Prochesta Scheme – Payment Mode
Through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), an amount of Rs 1000 will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. The central department will transfer this amount to the beneficiaries directly to the respective banks. After checking your application by the respective Department, once again pre-wide approval will be done.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to West Bengal Prochesta Scheme in the comment.