The Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme in the state and the process of registration for this scheme has also begun to benefit the farmers. All farmers residing in West Bengal are eligible for availing this scheme. The Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiaries will be provided with fixed income.
Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana which includes the application process, eligibility criteria, the procedure to check the beneficiary list, Application status, benefits, facilities and all other details. Additionally we will provide step by step process to register online for the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme. So read this article from beginning to end.
Details of WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Date Launched||1 January 2019|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of West Bengal|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Benefits||Financial support to farmers|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Scheme|
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- According to the statement made by Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal, the beneficiaries under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme will be given benefits of fixed income. The farmers who are eligible under this scheme will get financial assistance wherever they need to. The Krishak Bandhu Scheme launched by the Government of Bengal proves that it is the biggest asset in terms of financial help for all poverty-stricken farmers in India.
- With this scheme, the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has promised that the beneficiary farmers of the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme will be provided a life insurance of Rs. 200000. Additionally with this, the crop insurance of Rs 5000 will be a addon to all the beneficiaries in two installments. Suppose if a beneficiary farmer die, he will also be provided the benefit of the sum assured.
Benefits of the Scheme
Some of the benefits of Krishak Bandhu scheme started by the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee are as follows
- With this scheme, the work will be completed in order to benefit the farmers of the state on an economic basis.
- The beneficiary farmer comes under this scheme will be provided a life insurance of Rs. 200000.
- In the event, the farmer die accidentally, the process of implementation of the scheme benefit farmer with a insurance cover.
- Within 15 days of the death of the beneficiary farmer, the insurance will be covered by the government.
- The state government will provide premium for crop insurance to all the beneficiary farmers under Krishak Bandhu scheme.
- Also, the beneficiary farmer gets 5,000 rupees per acre as two installments, one in Kharif and the other in Rabi season.
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- driving license
- Pan Card
- Passport etc.
- Death certificate attested copy
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy
- Declaration of self-attested copy of the applicant
- ROR Attested Copy
- Legal/natural guardian declaration in case of a minor claimant
Components of this Scheme
There are two components that has been set for the year 2020 for the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
Fixed Income – All the farmers who are eligible under this scheme will get a financial assistance in the form of a fixed income.
- Farmers who hold lands more than one or more acres will get an amount of Rs.5000 for both Rabi and Kharif seasons
- During the month of June, the first installment will be provided
- The second installment will be given to the beneficiaries in the month of November.
- Though this, the farmers get a minimum assistance amounting Rs 2000 per year on a pro-rata basis.
Death Benefit – Farmers whose age is between 18 to 60 years will be given the benefit of 2 lakh insurance policy in case of accidental death including suicide under this scheme.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration Procedure
Those farmers who are interested to get benefits of this scheme has to first register themselves on the web portal launched by the government, for this you can follow the steps below
- Visit the Krishak Bandhu official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option, click cutter of Department of Agriculture.
- After clicking this, a new page will open in front of you, here on this page you have to click on the Sign Up button.
- Now, a registration form will be opened on your screen, enter all the details asked in this form accordingly.
- After entering all these details, click on the submit button, after which a username and a password will be shown on your computer screen.
- You will now be able to log in to the web portal using this login ID and password.
Once you login to the Krishak Bandhu website, you need to download the online application form to apply. In order to do this, you have to follow the simple steps provided below
- Click on the given link here for the official application form for the scheme.
- After this, a form will be displayed to you, here in this form, you need to fill in all the details asked .
- Now, in the last step, once you check all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, your application for the Krishak Bandhu Scheme will be completed
Check Beneficiary List of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
Follow these steps given below, if you want to check in the beneficiary list of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- First of all, visit the WB Krishak Bandhu official website, after which, the website home page appears on your screen.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the Krishak Bandhu scheme tab.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen, here on this page you have to log in using a user ID and password.
- Once you log in with your details, click on the option search beneficiary.
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to choose your district and block.
- Now, a PDF list opens on your computer and mobile screen to download.
- You can search your name in this PDF list and get benefited.
Download Death Benefit Application Claim Form
- For downloading the Death Benefit Application, you have to first, visit the WB Krishak Bandhu official website.
- In order to download the application form, search death benefit, claim it directly by simply clicking here (English) and click here (Bengali)
Direct Link for the form – Click Here
- Once you have downloaded the form, take a print out of it and fill all the information asked in the form like
- Farmer name
- Wife / son name (claimant)
- Farm killed death date
- Age of the claimant
- Relation with farmer
- ID Proof No.
- Land Details
- After this, attach all the documents above.
- Now, you need to submit this filled application to Assistant Director of Agriculture of the concerned block in your district.
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card @wbpds.gov.in, Apply Online, Application
If you have any queries or find difficulties while performing any of these tasks mentioned above, you can reach out to the helpline number and email id given below.
Phone Number – 8336957370 (between 10M to 6PM)
Email – [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme in the comment.