The Government of Gujarat has been launching various schemes in the state to benefit the farmers like farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land and water conservation. In this sequence, the Ikhedut Portal is started using which many services can be availed. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to the Gujarat Ikhedut Portal, ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ નોંધણી Online Registration, ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Application Status and more. So read this article from beginning to end.
Those farmers who want to avail the services and schemes running in the state will be able to do it online with the help of Ikhedut portal. Additionally, we provide you steps to view the status of applications in relation to services on this portal. In this article, we give you information about the online application, eligibility and necessary documents regarding Ikhedut portal.
Table of Contents
Check Beneficiary List at Ikhedut Portal
ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Portal Registration
- The Gujarat government is launching many scheme for the farmers in the state, farmers who would like to get benefit out of these schemes can apply online by visiting this Ikhedut portal and can check the status of their application, For doing this the farmers will not have to pay any kind of fee.
- According to the Gujarat Ikhedut Portal, the farmers can get various benefits. This benefits include many items which are essential to carry out the farming activities in day-to-day life. To apply for any scheme under Ikhedut Portal, the farmers won’t have to go and visit various departments or offices.
Ikhedut Portal Available Schemes
The following services are available on the Ikhedut Portal
- Mb Plau
- Land Level
- Power Tiller
- Bund Farmer
- Stable Saver
- Discover Plau
- Open Pipeline
- Potato Planter
- Post Hall Digger
- Discover Heroes
- Groundnut Digger
- Pedi Trans-Planet
- Multi Crop Planter
- Ripper (Self Propelled)
- Automated Seed Drill
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line-PVC
- Mb Plau (mechanical Reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Zero Teal Seed Low fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Charge Cutter (engine/ oil motor operated)
- Captor Cutter (tractors/ Power Tiller Operator)
Benefits of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
- The farmers will not have to go to different offices or department for applying any schemes.
- With the help of the Gujarat Ikhedut Portal (ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ), farmers in the state will be able to easily avail details related to the scheme at any time sitting at home.
- Various services are provided to the farmers on the Ikhedut portal
- Citizen of the state can be benefited by using the Ikhedut Portal.
- Farmers who are not registered under Ikhedut Portal can also apply for the schemes via online facility.
For applying schemes via Ikhedut Portal, you need to fulfil all the eligible criteria given below.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- For availing various services on the portal, you need to have the Aadhaar card.
- You are eligible to get benefited in the event you are a farmer
- The farmer’s must have the bank account to apply on this portal or else he is considered ineligible.
- The Prior approval officer will verify all the submitted application and take the step forward.
- The site verification work check, even after record-checking, is documented fully.
- According to any of the schemes under Ikhedut Portal, the beneficiaries are selected by the officer who verifies the documents.
- All the corrected documents are required to be provided by the applicant.
If you want to apply services on the Ikhedut Portal, you need to have the following documents mentioned below.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- The applicants will be able to apply any of the schemes that are available on the Ikhedut Portal.
- The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application is defined based on the site inspection or manual verification of records by the respected officer.
- Pre-approval orders and payment orders are verified and authorized by the competent officer.
- The verification work is also solely decided after spot-check, record-check.
Registration Procedure on Ikhedut Portal
If you fulfill all the eligible criteria mentioned above, follow these steps given below to apply online on this Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Ikhedut Portal.
- Once the home page of the website open, click “Plans“ option, after which a new page opens on your screen.
- Here on this page, you need to choose one of the schemes from the list of plans and hit on it.
- Now again a new page will open in front of you where you will see “If you are a registered applicant”, if not, then hit on “Proceed” and click on “No”.
- After this, click on the option “New Registration”.
- Now, the application form will open, enter all the details like bank details, land details and ration card details asked in this form accordingly.
- After entering these details, solve the “Captcha Code” and click on “Submit” button.
- In this way your application process will be completed
Ikhedut पोर्टल पर पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
- सबसे पहले, आपको Ikhedut पोर्टल की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा।
- वेबसाइट का होम पेज खुलने के बाद, “प्लान” विकल्प पर क्लिक करें, जिसके बाद आपकी स्क्रीन पर एक नया पेज खुलता है।
- यहां इस पृष्ठ में, आपको योजनाओं की सूची में से किसी एक योजना को चुनने और उस पर हिट करने की आवश्यकता है।
- अब फिर से आपके सामने एक नया पेज खुलेगा जहाँ आप “यदि आप एक पंजीकृत आवेदक हैं”, यदि नहीं, तो हिट करें “आगे बढ़ें” और “नहीं” पर क्लिक करें।
- इसके बाद, “नया पंजीकरण” विकल्प पर क्लिक करें।
- अब, से आवेदन खुल जाएगा, बैंक विवरण, भूमि विवरण और राशन कार्ड विवरण जैसे सभी विवरण दर्ज करें।
- इस विवरण को दर्ज करने के बाद, “कैप्चा कोड” को हल करें और “सबमिट” बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- इस तरह आपकी आवेदन प्रक्रिया पूरी हो जाएगी
Check Ikhedut Portal Application Status
- First, visit the official website of Ikhedut Portal, after which the website home page opens on your screen.
- Click on the “Application Status“ option available on the home page.
- Now, a form opens on your screen, here in this form, you need to enter all the details asked like registered mobile number and application number and solve the “Captcha Code”
- After this click on the “View Application Status” button, after which the details of the application status will be shown on your screen
- For submitting feedback, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department.
- After this, the website home will open in front of you, here click on the “Feedback“ option.
- Now a form opens on your screen, here in this page, you have to fill in all the details asked like Mobile number, Captcha code, etc and click on the “Next” button.
- After this, you will be able to submit your feedback successfully.
Download Ikhedut Mobile Application
- In order to download Ikhedut mobile app, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Mobile Apps“ option.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen, here in this page you will be given three options like – Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry and click on one of them.
- Once you select one of them, choose the main group and click on the “Click Here to View” button.
- After this, you can download the Mobile Application easily.
- First of all, you have to go to Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Contact“ option, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Here in this page, you will see all the official names, now click on the name of any officer to know his information, and you can also contact them.
Ikhedut Portal Check Beneficiary List
Many have asked us this question that “How can I check the list of beneficiaries online?” , But as of now there is no way that you could check the Beneficiary List or other details about the applicants. In case if you have the application number with you then you will be able to check the application details and current status of the application by the check status service mentioned above.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Ikhedut Portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related in the comment.