Odisha Labour Card List 2020 Short Brief: (ଡାଉନଲୋଡ୍) ଓଡିଶା ଶ୍ରମ କାର୍ଡ ତାଲିକା 2020: ହିତାଧିକାରୀ ସ୍ଥିତି ଜିଲ୍ଲା ଜ୍ଞାନୀ | Download Odisha Labour Card List 2020 New (VIEW/CHECK Shramik Card Online) : Name Wise/ District Wise Beneficiary Status.
Odisha Labour Card 2020 Official Website @http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/. Online Registration, Eligibility, Application Form, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status information will be provided here in this article.
Table of Contents
Scheme Details in Short
|Scheme Name||Odisha Labour Card 2020|
|Status of the Application||Active|
|Benefit of the Scheme||Workers Welfare|
Odisha Labour Card 2020 Beneficiary Status New Update – District Wise
New Update: The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board has announced Odisha Labour Card List 2020. The applicants whohave already applied for the Odisha Labour Card Registration Form will now be able to check the Odisha Labour (Shramik) Card List 2020 Beneficiary List through the link provided below or using the official web portal at http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/.
Apply Online for Odisha Labour Card List 2020
The Labour and Employment Department of Odisha is the central Department for the execution of the Building and Other Construction. The act has been taken to regulate the employment and condition of service for building and other construction worker and provide safety, health, and welfare measures etc.
Check Village/Block Wise PDS Online Application Status of Odisha Ration Card List 2020
Applicants who would like to apply for the Odisha Labour Card online have to first download official notification and go through all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. Here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to “Odisha Labour Card 2020” which includes Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more. So read this article completely.
Highlights of Odisha Labour Card 2020
|Scheme Name||Odisha Labour Card|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|In Language||ଓଡିଶା ଶ୍ରମ କାର୍ଡ ତାଲିକା|
|Organization Name||Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Beneficiaries||Labour/ construction worker in the state|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing incentive benefits to the Labour/ construction worker|
|Scheme Objective||Workers Welfare Board|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiaries List||Click Here|
|Odisha Labour Card 2020||Official Website|
How can I Check Odisha Labour Card List 2020 Online?
Odisha Labor List 2020, Search or Check Name Online in Odisha Shramik List (All Districts): Under (RE&CS) Act, 1996, the Labour and Employment Department is the Nodal Department for implementation of the Building and Other Construction Workers Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996 The B&OCW (RE&CS) Act have been initiated in order to authenticate the employment and condition of service of Building and Other Construction Workers and to provide for their safety, health and welfare measures etc and the B&OCWW Cess Act have been enacted to give the levy and collection of Cess on the cost of construction work with a aim to augment the resources needed for extending the welfare benefit to the construction workers by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board formed by the Government.
Procedure to check Odisha labour card beneficiary list 2020
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha Labour Card 2020, you have to follow these steps given below.
- First of all, go to the Official Website Odisha Labour Card @www.bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in.
- After this, the home page of the website opens on your screen, click “reports” option available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, press the “reports on beneficiaries” button and then you will see the district wise beneficiary number list on your screen.
- After this, you have to select the number given opposite to your district name and the beneficiary list will pop up on the screen
- Check and verify the list once and then take a print out of it for future reference.
- Your Odisha labour card beneficiary list 2020 check will be completed in this way.
Key Features of Odisha Labour Card
The following are the benefits of Odisha Labour Card
- Assistance for accidents
- Wife benefits after death
- Pension facilities
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Benefit of Maternity Leave
- Financial support for the purchase of working tools
- Assistance for funeral expenses
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Support for skill up-gradation
- Assistance for Education
- Two dependent girl children of the beneficiary will get an assistance.
In order to apply for the Odisha Labour Card List 2020, you need to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The applicant has to be a construction worker.
- Age of the applicant is above 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the 60 years of age.
Major Benefits of Odisha Labour Card
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Assistance in Case of Accident
- Death Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advance for Construction of House
- Education Assistance
- Financial Assistance for Skill Upgradation
- Assistance of Purchase of working tools
- Assistant of marriage of two dependent girls children of the beneficiary
- And other
Odisha Labour Card List District Wise Beneficiary List
For different districts of Odisha, the Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List are given below. Click on your district accordingly to avail the benefits
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Odisha Labour Card List Registration Forms
- Registration Form
- Accident Form
- Death Benefit Form
- Major Ailments Form
- Maternity Benefit Form
- Education Assistance Form
- Funeral Expenses Form
- Marriage Assistance Form
- Working Tools/Safety Equipments/Bi-Cycle Form
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above or if you have any doubt regarding Odisha labour card List 2020, you can contact the officials through call or email. The details are given below
Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board, Office of the Labour Commissioner, Odisha
Unit-3, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Phone/ Fax: +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013
E-Mail: [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Odisha labour card 2020. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Odisha labour card in the comment.