Kalia Yojana List 2020, Kalia Yojana list Odisha 2020, Online Kalia Yojana list Balasore, Cuttack,balangir2020, Download Kalia Yojana 2nd list pdf, Kalia Yojana Odisha second list, Download Kalia Yojana list Odisha 2020 pdf and all other information will be provided in this article. Farmers will now be able to check their final list for Kisan Bhai Livelihood and Income Promotion (Kalia) scheme online.
The KALIA Yojana List Odisha is available @ kalia.co.in. Through the official website of Kalia Yojana, the people of the state can now check the final beneficiary list of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme. By following some simple steps given in this article, you will be able to check the list. Here in this article we will provide you the step by step process of checking the district & the village beneficiary list. Also, you will be provided with information regarding complaint registration @kalia.co.in. So read this article completely to get information about KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2020.
Highlights of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2020
|Scheme Name||Kalia Yojana List|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched date||21st December, 2018|
|Type of Scheme||State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||State Farmers, croppers, cultivators and landless agriculture laborers|
|Mode of process||Online|
|Benefits||Help to landless farmers|
|Scheme Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Updated list of Kalia Yojana @kalia.odisha.gov.in
Under the leadership of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, an amount of Rs. 5115 crores has been allocated in budget by the Government of Odisha under KALIA Yojana. The objective of launching KALIA Yojana by the Government of Odisha is to provide financial support for the farmers who doesn’t hold lands. For the year 2020-21, the government has allocated Rs 3195 crore for KALIA Yojana.
In 2019, more than 43 lakh farmers got benefited out of this scheme. Presently, the KALIA Yojana has been started by the Odisha Government with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Center. For the upcoming year 2020, the government plans to allocate an amount of Rs. 10,000 for all the beneficiaries who comes under Kalia Yojana List. You don’t need to separately apply for both schemes. If you had enrolled in the Kalia scheme then you will get the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana automatically.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Budget 2020-21
With the release of KALIA Yojana scheme of the Government of Odisha, an amount of Rs. 5115 crores has been allocated during the budget. The state government has decided to benefit more than 43 lakh farmers through Kalia Yojana Scheme. Also an amount of 3195 crores for the budget of 2020-21 has been promised by the government for Kalia Yojana.
What is Odisha KALIA Yojana and its benefits?
The Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik has introduced the livelihood and an income promotion (Kalia) scheme last year in the state. So far lakhs of farmers and landless farmers have been benefited from the Kalia Scheme. The benefits provided by the state government to the beneficiaries under KALIA Yojana are listed below.
- Through KALIA Yojana, The Government of Odisha will provide financial assistance amounting Rs. 5000 to the farmers as an incentive for purchasing inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- Beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana will get an insurance up to Rs 2 lakh at a nominal rate of Rs 30. Farmers whose fall between the age of 18 and 50 years can avail this benefit
- The poor people and landless agricultural laborers in the state will be provided with Rs 1,00,000 per family per year for their livelihood.
- Information related to the development of cottage industries and earning income from their medium will be provided to the farmers.
- The beneficiary farmers will get an amount of Rs.12500 for small activities like mini-layer unit, duckery units, curry farming unit, fishery kit for fishermen mushroom cultivation and beekeeping.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
The following are the KALIA Yojana objectives to help the farmers
- To reduce the debt burden of the farmers, the KALIA Yojana scheme has been introduced by the state government.
- Through this scheme, an amount of Rs 1,0000/- crore has been assigned to benefit the farmer by forgiving the loans.
- To develop agricultural sector’s growth, this inclusive and flexible support system has been provided with the help of
- A budget of Rs 1,0000 / – crore has been as for forgiving the loans of farmers through this scheme KALIA Yojana.
- Financial assistance for the vulnerable agricultural families, landless laborers, and marginal farmers of the state can be solved with this scheme.
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
The following are the top five benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Laborers
The saving account holders ages between 18 and 50 years will get an life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000 /- at a premium of Rs 330. Out of which, the Government of Odisha will pay 165 premiums for you. Additionally, savings account holders whose age falls between 18 and 50 years will be provided a personal accident cover of Rs.2,00,000 /- at a premium of Rs. 12,000. Out of which, the Government of Odisha will pay Rs 6 as premium for you. If the beneficiary age is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be payed up by the Government of Odisha.
Assistance of Cultivation
The beneficiary farmers will be provided with an amount of Rs 25,000 as financial assistance by the Government for fertilizers, purchasing seeds, pesticides and paying labor or other investment. The scheme is introduced for the 2018-19 Rabi season. Through KALIA Yojana, small and marginal farmers will get benefited.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
The weaker tenants / landless agricultural laborers in the state will get a financial assistance of Rs 10,000 under this scheme. With this assistance amount, the elders, the disabled, and the sick will get food.
Assistance For Livelihood
An amount of Rs 12,500 as a financial assistance will be provided by the Government for landless farmers for agriculture related, goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kit for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, duckery units etc. KALIA Yojana will particularly benefit the SC and ST population of the state.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
The landless laborers, farmers, sharecroppers, and agricultural families will get a crop loan of up to Rs 50,000 at 0% interest under KALIA Yojana. With this amount the farmers can do development work in their field.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2020 District & Village Wise
The Applicant have to following the steps below in order check KALIA Yojana List / Beneficiary List.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Home page opens now.
- Click “Beneficiary List” option available on the menu bar of the home page.
- After clicking this, a new page will open on your screen where you will have to choose your district name.
- Now in this step, you have to select your block / ULB and then GP
- Once you have entered all the details correctly, click “View List” after which a PDF beneficiary list will be shown on your screen.
- Solve the CAPTCHA code given on the page and click on the link of the PDF.
- Now Click “Submit” button to open the PDF file of all the candidates, the updated KALIA Yojana List will be displayed on your screen
- You will be able to check your Kalia ID, village name, your name, father / husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list now.
Grievance Application on KALIA Yojana Portal
If you want to apply for Grievance on the KALIA Yojana Portal, you have follow these steps given below
- First, visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Home page opens.
- Click “Online Complaint Application Form” option available in the menu section of the home page, then a new page opens on your screen.
- On this page you will have to hit “Yes” in the “Do you want to register a complaint?” in the pop-up window.
- Now a form for grievance registration will open, here in this form you have to provide all the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way your Grievance on the KALIA Yojana Portal will be completed.
Check Grievance Application Status for KALIA Yojana
If you have to check the status of the Grievance Application Status for KALIA Yojana online, then you have to follow these steps given below
- Go to the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha. Website home page opens.
- Click “Online Complaint Application Form” option available in the menu section of the home page, then a new page will open.
- On this new page, you have to click “Track your Application” button, Again a new page opens after this.
- Here you have to enter the token number you received at the time of registration of the complaint, Click “Show” button now.
- Your online Grievance Application Status will be displayed on your screen
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Procedure
Follow these steps given below to avail refund for the Kalia Yojana
- First, Visit the Kalia Yojana official website. Home page opens now.
- Click “Refund application” from the “Form” section on the home page. Now a new form opens on your screen.
- Download this form and take a print out of it. Fill all the necessary information asked in the form correctly.
- Verify all the information once and then submit it to the concerned department.
- In this way your application Refund for Kalia Yojana will be done.
Login Procedure @kalia.co.in Portal
Follow these steps give below if you want to login on the @kalia.co.in Portal
- Visit the official website of Kalia Yojana. Home page of the website opens on your screen.
- Click “Login“ option on the home page, after which a next page will open in front of you.
- According to your category, click on the link available on this new page. After this the login form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the required details in this form like enter a username, password, and captcha code. Once you have entered all the details correctly, click login button.
- Your login will be successful
If you face any difficulties while doing any of those steps mentioned above in this article or if you have any queries related to Kalia Yojana Updated New List. You can always reach out to the toll-free number given below
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-572-1122
Major Benefits of KALIA Yojana in Tabular Form
|Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household||Financial assistance amount of Rs 10,000 will be provided every year for the Weak tenants, landless agricultural laborers with which they can maintain their own property without any difficulties.|
|Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers||A Life insurance amounting Rs 2 lakhs will be provided to the farmers in their savings account whose age falls between 18 to 50 years with a premium of 30 rupees.|
|Interest-free crop loan||Loan amount up to Rs 50,000 at 0% interest will be provided to the vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, share croppers and agricultural families which is identified by Gram Panchayats|
|Support for livelihood||An assistance amount of Rs. 12,500 / – will be given to the each landless farmers for agriculture related activities like Small Land Goat Farming Unit, Mini-layer Unit, Duckery Units, Fisheries Kits for Fishermen, Mushroom Cultivation and Beekeeping etc. SC and ST population of the state of Odisha particularly will get benefited.|
|Support for cultivation||An assistance amount of Rs 25,000 / – will be provided to small and marginal farmers in the state as five seasons, with which farmers would be able to buy inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides as well as use of assistance for labour and other investments. KALIA Yojana has been implemented as the current Rabi season 2018-19.|
What is Kalia Yojana started by the Government of Odisha?
Kalia Yojana is a welfare scheme launched by the Odisha Government aims to provide financial assistance to the landless farmers to get them out of the poverty in the state
How to check KALIA Yojana Updated List?
All information regarding KALIA Yojana Updated List has been clearly provided with a step by step process in this article. So read this article entirely to get clear insight on KALIA Yojana.
When will the KALIA updated List gets released by the Government of Odisha?
The updated KALIA List has been released recently by the Odisha Government
Do we have to separately apply for KALIA Yojana and PM Kisan Yojana?
No, one doesn’t have to apply separately for KALIA Yojana and PM Kisan Yojana. You can avail benefits of both by applying in the same scheme.