AIMS Portal Download Pay Slip | RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee | Registration Procedure at AIMS Portal
As India is rapidly moving towards complete digitization, AIMS portal has been launched by the Railway Department to digitize all the processes associated with railway employees. Here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to AIMS Portal Online Registration, RESS Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip & India Railway Employee Salary Slip Downloading procedure and more. So read this article completely.
With the help of AIMS Portal, the railway employees will be able to download Salary Slip & Pay Slip in online mode. This ensures the digitization for the railway employees. In this article we will provide you the step-by-step process through which the railway employees can register themselves on the AIMS portal launched by the Department of Railway. Also, we will provide you information regarding the process of downloading the Pay Slip online through AIMS Portal.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Indian Railway AIMS Portal
|Name of the Portal||AIMS Portal|
|Launched By||India Railway Department|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||Digitization of all processes in Railway|
|Benefits||Completion of all processes in online mode|
Download RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee
To digitize all the process in the railway department, the government launched the AIMS portal through which process like online RESS Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip downloading process can be done. As we all aware that rapid digitization is happening in India. To fulfil this, the AIMS portal has been started by the Railway Department of India.
Before introducing the AIMS portal, all processes had to be done offline ie visiting the concerned office which consumed time of the people. Also during offline mode, certain documents were involved, which is necessary to keep safely. To resolve this issue faced by the railway employees, the railway department has come up with a platform by which all of the railway employees can avail their pay slips and perform the various processes while sitting at their houses.
Benefits of Railways AIMS Portal
Some of the benefits of Railways AIMS Portal are as follows
- With the help of the Railways AIMS Portal, the employees will be able to check their salary, pension, health insurance and other benefits.
- Through Railways AIMS Portal, the train status can be checked online.
- The Railways AIMS Portal considerably saves time and energy as employees had to visit government offices to check salary, pension, healthcare before launching this portal.
- The Payslip download process becomes simple after launching this portal.
- Railways AIMS Portal is easy to use and user-friendly for the employees.
Important Links for Railways AIMS Portal
|Railway Employee Self Service Guidelines||Click Here|
|AIMS Portal 2020 Website Link||Click Here|
|Employee Self Service Link||Click Here|
|Download RESS Mobile App||Click Here|
|Supplier Bill Status check||Click Here|
AIMS Portal Registration Procedure
If you want to register yourself on the AIMS portal, follow these easy steps given below
- First, you have to go to the official website.
- Click on the option Employee Self Service available on the official website of the railway authorities (AIMS portal)
- After clicking that option, a new page opens on your screen. On this page you have to enter some information like
- User ID
- After entering all the details above, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID which you need to authenticate.
- Open the email that you have received and verify it by clicking on the link given.
- If you are a new user, then click “New User Registration“ to register yourself on the AIMS Portal
- After clicking on the “New User Registration“ option, a new page opens up where you have to provide
- Employee Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Once your registration gets completed, you will be able to login with the help of login ID and password.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway Login Procedure
After registering on the AIMS Portal, follow these steps given below to login
- First, visit the official website of the Railway Employee Self Service. Website home page opens.
- On the home page, click “Login” button after which a new page opens on your screen.
- Here on this page you need to enter your user ID and password accordingly, click “Submit” button.
- Your login process on the Indian Railway’s AIMS portal Indian Railway will be completed in this way.
AIMS Portal Registration via SMS
The Beneficiaries can also register themselves on the AIMS portal without even visiting the website, for this they have to first register themselves through SMS. Here we provide how you can register on the AIMS Portal through SMS. Follow the syntax given below
Send SMS “ START” to 09821736069
Download RESS Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip Online
Follow these steps given below if you want to check the Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip and download the pay slip online through AIMS Portal
- First of all, the railway employees have to go to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
AIMS Portal Link: – www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in/
- After clicking this link, the home page of the railway authorities (AIMS portal) opens on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the link given by the Employee Self Service.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen. Here you have to provide your user ID and password to log in.
- After successful login you have to click Payslip option available.
- The Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip check on the railway authorities (AIMS portal) will be completed in this way.
Register Yourself for AIMS Portal SMS Alert
- If you want to subscribe to the SMS alert services of the aims portal, you have to follow these easy steps below.
- Send SMS “ START” to 09821736069
- A confirmation message will be displayed.
AIMS Mobile App Download Process
All steps that you had done through AIMS portal like online registration, downloading Salary Slip & Pay Slip can also be completed with the mobile app launched by the railway department, For this the employees have to download the AIMS app from the Google Play Store.
In this article we will provide you the step by step process on how you can download an install AIMS app on your mobile phone.
- First, open Google Play store on your mobile.
- In this search bar type “AIMS” and click search.
- From the list of results, click first one
- After this, download and install the AIMS app on your mobile phone.
Procedure for AIMS Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your password for AIMS login, you can reset and recover the password again online though AIMS Portal by following these easy steps given below
- Visit Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS) official website first, after which home page opens.
- Click “Employee Self Service” option. After clicking this option a new page will open.
- On the new page, you have to enter the user id and password in the empty space provided.
- On the same page you will find “Forgot Password” option, click this option.
- After this again a new page opens in front of you, on this page fill the Aadhar Number (in the user id box), mobile number, and date of birth and click “Submit” button.
- You will receive a new password on your mobile if the information entered by you is found correct.
Download RESS Mobile App
The RESS mobile application has been launched to benefit the railway employees, which is developed by the Railway Authority of India. You can download and install RESS mobile application on your mobile from the google play store.
- First of all, the railway employees have to go to the official website.
- Home page of the website opens. You have to click “RESS Mobile App” option.
- Click Install button and download the application.
- After this, open the app and enter the details asked.
Supplier Bill Status on AIMS portal
- First of all, visit the AIMS portal official website. Home page of the website opens.
- Click Supplier Bill Status option available at the bottom of the home page.
- Now, a new page opens on your screen, here on this page you have to enter the acknowledgment number in the given space thereby solving the CAPTCHA code given in the picture.
- After this, click “Submit“ button.
- The status of the supplier bill will be displayed on your computer screen.
AIMS Portal Grievance Procedure
- First of all, visit the official website of railway authorities. Website home page opens.
- Now a new page opens on your screen where you have to click “public grievance” option.
- After this, go to grievance option and click “lodge public grievance”.
- An application form opens, here in this form, enter all the necessary information.
- Once you complete filling all the information, click “Submit” button.
- In this way, your AIMS Portal Grievance will be submitted.
Grievance Status Check
In order to check the status of the Grievance that you had submitted on the AIMS Portal, you have to follow these steps given below
- First of all, visit the official website of railway authorities. Website home page opens.
- Now a new page opens on your screen where you have to click “Public Grievance” option.
- After this, redirection to the website of the Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances happens.
- On this page you have to select “View Status” option available on the menu.
- Now enter Registration number, email id and the captcha code in the given space provided.
- After entering all the information, click “Submit” button.
- Your Grievance Status will be displayed on your screen
If you face any issues while performing any of these steps related to AIMS portal mentioned above or if you face any issues then you can reach out to the details given.
Mobile No – 08130353466
E Mail Id – [email protected]
Contact Hours – (09:30 AM TO 06:00 PM on Working Days)
We hope you are provided with all the information related to the AIMS portal & Procedure for Downloading Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip. In this article we have provided all the information in detail. If you have any other queries you can post that in the comment section and don’t forget to bookmark our website.