We all are aware that the West Bengal Government has been launching various schemes in the state to support the education of girl students. In this way, a scheme named Kanyashree Prakalpa has been started in order to help girl children to continue their education. Today in this article, we will provide you all information related to West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, how to apply for the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022, track the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa application status and more. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
Details of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme|
|Started by||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||Girls in the state|
|Objective||To Provide financial assistance to girls|
|Category||West Bengal Govt Scheme|
What is Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana 2022?
The West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme would provide financial assistance to West Bengali females to help them pay for their education under this scheme. The major objective of this initiative is to ensure that girls get the proper education until they reach the age of 18, delaying their weddings. Girls’ lives and status will be better as a result of this scheme since they will receive an education. Girls between the ages of 13 and 18 who are enrolled in class 8th to 12th would be eligible for financial assistance under the West Bengal Kanyashree. There is also an income requirement to apply for this scheme, although this requirement does not apply to special needs or orphaned girls.
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Objective
The West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022’s major objective is to provide financial assistance to females so that they can complete their education and delay marriage. The primary objective of this scheme is to prevent child marriage. The West Bengal government is providing financial assistance for this purpose if the girl continues her education until she completes class 12th. So that parents are encouraged to educate their daughters and postpone marriage until they are at least 18 years old.
Incentives under the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
Under West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme, there are two Incentives that are being provided. Below are those.
- An annual scholarship of Rs 750 is awarded to girls aged 13 to 18 and in classes 8 to 12 who are unmarried at the time of application.
- When a girl turns 18, she is eligible for a one-time grant of Rs 25000 if she is pursuing an academic or career goal and is not married.
Features and Benefits of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana 2022
- Through the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme, the girls in the state will be provided financial help to continue their education.
- The main aim of WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana to promote the education and eliminate the child marriage.
- The livelihood of the girls in the state will be improved.
- A financial assistance of Rs 750 will be provided to the girls every year under this scheme.
- This assistance amount will be given only to the girls who are in their class 8th to 12th or from 13 years of age till 18 years of age
- A one time amount of Rs 25,000 will be given to the girls once they turn years under the West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa 2022.
- The financial assistance amount will be credited to the beneficiaries bank account directly.
- There is an income limit to apply for this scheme, but it is waived for girls with special needs orphans and girls in JJ homes.
Statistics of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
|One time grant||228314||217462|
- Applicants should belong to the West Bengal State.
- Age of the applicant should be between 13 years to 18 years.
- Annual income of the candidate must be below Rs 1,20,000.
- The candidate must be enrolled in grades 8 through 12 or an equivalent class.
- This income criteria is waived for girls with special needs, orphans, and girls in JJ homes.
- This scholarship is also open to females with special needs who are in grades below eight.
- This scholarship is also available for a variety of vocational, technical, and sport courses.
You need to have the following documents mentioned below to apply for the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational certificates
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
- Statement declaring you are unmarried
How to apply for West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022?
Follow these step by step procedures below to apply for the WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana.
- First, visit the institution that you are studying and then get the Kanyashree Prakalpa application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the form like
- Income details
- Bank details, etc
- Now, attach all the necessary documents mentioned in the form.
- Once you are done, submit the filled application to your institution
- The Institution’s headteacher will provide you with the acknowledgment slip which you must keep safe. This slip has the form number, name, and other important details.
Check Application Status
You will be able to track the status of the Kanyashree Prakalpa application by following the below steps.
- First, visit the official website of Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Track Application Status” option.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to select your year and type of scheme and fill in the applicant ID, date of birth and captcha code
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- In the end, you will see the Kanyashree Prakalpa application status on your screen.
How to Lodge Grievance?
To lodge grievance for the kanyashree prakalpa scheme, you have to follow these steps below
- First, visit the kanyashree prakalpa scheme official website at https://wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_scheme.php
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Online Grievance” link.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to click on “Submit your Grievance” Option”
- After this, enter your kanyashree application ID and year.
- Now, click on the “Show” button.
- After this, fill in the necessary information in the form and then, click on the “Submit” button.
How to view the Grievance Status?
Once you have lodged a Grievance for the WB kanyashree prakalpa yojana, you can check the Grievance Status by following these steps below.
- First, you have to visit the WB kanyashree prakalpa yojana official website.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Online Grievance” link.
- After this, you have to hit the “Status of Redressal” option.
- Now, a new page will open, here you have to fill in the grievance ID and captcha code.
- Once you are done, click on the “Check” button,
- Finally, you will see your grievance status on your screen.
How to Download the Kanyashree App?
Follow these steps to download the WB Kanyashree App.
- First, you have to go to West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa official website.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Download Kanyashree App” option.
- After this, the Kanyashree App will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Once it is downloaded, you have to install the app to use it.
On our website, we have provided all information related to the West Bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme. Even then if you have any issues or queries regarding the WB kanyashree prakalpa scheme. You can reach out to the official email ID for this scheme at [email protected].