Income Certificate is one of the important documents for any citizen in India. You need to submit this document as a proof if you want to avail any government or official works. Like all other states in India, In West Bengal, the citizen can apply and download the Income Certificate online via edistrict.wb.gov.in. In this article, we will be providing you with information on WB BDO Income Certificate, how to apply for WB BDO Income Certificate online, Download at edistrict.wb.gov.in. So read this article very carefully.
Table of Contents
Details of WB BDO Income Certificate
|Name of the Scheme
|WB BDO Income Certificate
|West Bengal Government
|To download Income Certificate online
|Citizen of West Bengal
|West Bengal Govt Scheme
WB BDO Income Certificate Online Application Procedure
Incase you want the income certificate very urgently, you can download online by following the below steps
- First, go to West Bengal e-district portal official website at edistrict.wb.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the option “New Registration“.
- After this, on the new page, you have to enter some information such as name, valid phone number, and email address.
- Now, click on “Next” and then move to the next step.
- Here, you have to create a username and password for yourself.
- Note: Only with this username and password, you will be able to login to the portal in future.
- Once you successfully complete the registration procedure, Follow the next section to login and download your Income Certificate.
How to Login to WB BDO Income Certificate Portal?
- First, visit the official website West Bengal e-district portal.
- Fill in your Username and Password in the given space in the Login form.
- Now, click on “Login“. On the dashboard, you will see various options.
- From the listed options, you have to click on “Income Certificate” under “Certificate“.
- Now, an application appears in front of you, fill all the information asked.
- You will be asked to enter your name, mobile number, 12 digit Aadhaar number, date of birth, gender, and full address.
- After filling all this information, click on the “Save” option.
- In the next page, you have to provide your income details ie: annual income amount of you or your family
- Now, it’s time to upload other important documents, as a identity proof, you can provide
- Aadhaar card
- Electronic photo identity card
- Government ID card
- Pan Card
- Defence ID Card, etc.
- Also, you have to provide your colour photo, an income verification certificate from the municipality or Grameen Panchayet, an IT file, and so on.
- You must present your Aadhaar card or birth certificate to prove your date of birth.
- You must also provide proof of residency, such as a lease agreement or a land deed.
- In addition, a variety of other documents are required.
- Once you are done, verify it once, incase of any modification, you can edit it by navigating to the “Edit” section.
- Now save if you are done and then you will see the acknowledgment slip with a unique AIN number on your screen.
- The cost of this registration through a cyber cafe will be between 40 and 50 rupees.
How can I apply for WB BDO Income Certificate Online?
You can apply for the WB BDO Income Certificate Online by visiting the E District portal at edistrict.wb.gov.in. It’s possible that you’ve previously submitted an application for your income certificate. If your application has been approved through this portal, you will receive an email with the subject line “Application Approved.” Then select “Download” from the drop-down menu. You will be able to get the certificate in pdf format from there.
How does the approval work for Rural Application’s approval?
The application form is sent to the associated BDO for verification, and if everything is in order, BDO transfers the application to EO for an offline query. If EO accepts the application, the application’s status in the system is updated, and the application is forwarded to the appropriate BDO. BDO will now issue a certificate that is digitally signed.
How does the approval work for WB BDO Income Certificate Rural Application’s?
During the first phase, the application form is sent to the SDO for confirmation. If everything checks out, SDO sends the application to EO for an offline investigation. If EO approves the application, the procedure’s status is updated, and the application is forwarded to the appropriate SDO. SDO will now issue a Digitally Signed Certificate to you.