Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card– Aadhaar is a one-of-a-kind card that contains all of an individual’s biometric data. The card is issued to all Indian nationals by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The 12-digit card serves as both identification and verification of address. Aadhaar users should link their mobile numbers to their Aadhaar numbers in order to take use of various services. On this number, the user will receive an OTP number. If a user loses their Aadhaar number or wishes to alter it, they can go to an Aadhaar enrolment facility. Today in this article, we will guide you how to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card online and offline. So read this article till the end.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar
|Topic Name||Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card|
Change Mobile Number in Aadhar
Offline methods are allowed by the UIDAI to prevent users from manipulating personal information. Users should print off the application form from the UIDAI website, fill it out, and submit it. To proceed, you must have your existing mobile number linked to the card. There are two options for changing your phone number.
- Change mobile number with OTP if you have the existing number.
- Change Without OTP for users who have lost their number.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card with OTP?
Follow these step by step procedure below to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card with OTP
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Once the homepage opens, fill your mobile number and captcha code.
- After this, click on the “Send OTP” after which you will get a OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the given space and then click on the “Submit OTP” button.
- Now, you will see the list of aadhar services as new enrolment and update Aadhaar.
- From here, click on the “Update” option and then you will see the following options.
- Aadhaar number
- Resident type, and what do you want to update?
- After this, fill in all necessary information and then click on the “Mobile number” under the option you want to update.
- Once you are done, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your mobile number and captcha code will be requested on a new page. Fill in the required information and submit the OTP. After that, input the OTP you received to confirm the information, save it, and continue.
- Verify all the details once and then click on the “Submit” button. Your appointment id will be sent to your mail.
- To schedule an appointment at the Aadhaar enrollment facility, go to the “Book appointment” option.
How to Book an Appointment at Aadhaar Enrollment Center?
- Once you book an Appointment, you will be allotted an enrolment center near you. you’ll need to find a nearby enrolling center. Use a name, a zip code, or a state to find the center.
- You can choose any of the options, in case you have selected the Pin code, you need to fill the date and time according to your wish.
- The green slot for the chat has not yet been reserved. To begin, choose a date and time. The red spaces indicate slots are taken.
- Check the information again, then click the “Confirm” button.
- Before going to the enrollment center, the system will provide an application form for you to fill out and print.
- The mAadhaar app can also be used to schedule an appointment.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Mobile Number without OTP?
If you want to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card without OTP, you can follow the below steps
- First, visit the Aadhaar enrolment center.
- Get an application form and then fill all the information asked in the form.
- While filling out, enter the present mobile number.
- After this, the officer will register the current mobile number.
- The current mobile number will be registered by the Aadhaar official.
- The URN update request number will be printed on the acknowledgment slip.
- A processing fee of Rs. 25/- is required for this process.
Also Read: PAN Aadhar Link 2022: How to link Aadhaar with PAN card, SMS, status
Will I be able to link 2 mobile numbers with my Aadhar card?
No, you will not be able to link 2 mobile numbers with your Aadhar card.
Is it possible to link a single mobile number to multiple Aadhaar cards?
Yes, the same mobile number can be linked to multiple Aadhar cards.