Friends, in this article, we will be discussing the Employment Exchange Registration. This portal is available across all states in the country. Through the Employment Exchange Portal, one can register themselves. Today in this article, we will be guiding you with a step by step process on how to apply for the employment exchange registration. Also, you will be getting the information about the necessary documents that you must have to apply for the employment registration for a different state of India. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Overview of Employment Exchange
|Portal Name||Employment Exchange Registration|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Objective||To Provide employment opportunities.|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth in the country|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
What is an Employment Exchange?
On the official websites for the Employment Exchange across the states, the business will be able to post their opportunities with work trades and search among the enlisted rivals based on their requirements. An Employment Exchange is a group that provides business assistance based on skill and experience. The Employment Departments of India’s several states allow jobless educated youth living in those states to pre-register for upcoming job openings in various divisions of that state.
Objective of Employment Exchange Registration
The Employment Exchange has been started with an objective to offer job opportunities to all the unemployed citizens across the state in India. Also, on the official website launched for this scheme, citizens will be able to equip themselves with the skill development and career counselling programs. These skills will enhance them and help them to get employed by the company listed in the Employment Exchange. Through this program, the applicant can view the current job opening across various sectors and will be able to apply for the same according to their preference.
Employment Exchange Scheme Benefits
Some of the benefits of Employment Exchange Program are as follows
- Job seekers will be able to apply for the jobs available on the Employment Exchange based on their skills.
- Registration number given to the employee after applying for the job will be used as a reference while going after positions, particularly government jobs.
- When a government opening is announced, a list of enlisted individuals with appropriate instructive profiles is provided to different supervisors for consideration.
- Applicants can also check the status of the job application on the same portal.
Maharashtra Employment Exchange Registration
Those unemployed citizens from Maharashtra who want to apply for the jobs will now be able to do so via the Maharashtra Employment Scheme. The Maharashtra Employment Exchange is making efforts to offer jobs to the state’s unemployed citizens. On the official website for the employment exchange of Maharashtra, you will be able to apply for the jobs which can make you self dependent and empowered. Through the official web portal for this Maharashtra Employment Exchange, job notification will be given.
The mahaswayam.gov.in webpage allows applicants to register for Maharashtra’s employment exchange. Offline registration is also an option. Unemployed persons in Maharashtra can apply for state government jobs through the Maharashtra employment scheme.
The government will also hold a trade fair in the near future, when unemployed residents can seek work. Unemployed people will receive job counselling, skill development, and career counselling, as well as vocational training.
The job will be offered based on the applicants’ educational qualifications and work experience.
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Employment Services. This is applicable for all the states across India.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of India.
- You should be unemployed to apply for the Employment Exchange Registration.
You need to have the following listed documents to apply for the Employment Exchange Registration.
- Ration Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Voter ID Card.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
How to do Employment Exchange Registration Online?
Follow these step by step procedure below to apply for the Employment Services online
- First, you have to go to the official website of the Employment Program Services launched for your state.
- We have provided links for all the states in the next section of this article, click on your state.
- After this, you will be redirected to your state’s Employment Exchange Portal.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Register” option.
- Now, a new page will open, here you can directly login with your credentials if you have already registered.
- If you are a new user, fill in all details asked in the registration form with the necessary documents attached.
- Once you are done, click on the “Submit” button.
- After successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgement slip which has the Registration Number, Registration Date and Name.
- Take a printout of this slip.
- Once verification is done by the concerned authorities, you will get the Employment Services Registration Card.
How to do Employment Exchange Registration Offline?
You can also apply for the Employment Exchange offline. For this, you have to follow these steps given below
- First of all, visit your nearest employment office.
- Get the application form from the concerned authority.
- Fill all the information asked in the form.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After verification, you will receive an acknowledgement slip which you have to keep safe.
- Once after verification by the authority, the registration card will be provided to you.
Apply Online for Employment Exchange – State Wise Direct Links
Following are the direct links of Employment Exchange, click on your states link to apply.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh employment exchange|
|Bihar||Bihar employment exchange|
|Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh employment exchange|
|Delhi||Delhi employment exchange|
|Gujarat||Gujarat employment exchange|
|Haryana||Haryana employment exchange|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh employment exchange|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu & Kashmir employment exchange|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand employment exchange|
|Karnataka||Karnataka employment exchange|
|Kerala||Kerala employment exchange|
|Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh employment exchange|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra employment exchange|
|Manipur||Manipur employment exchange|
|Meghalaya||Meghalaya employment exchange|
|Mizoram||Mizoram employment exchange|
|Odisha||Odisha employment exchange|
|Puducherry||Puducherry employment exchange|
|Punjab||Punjab employment exchange|
|Tamilnadu||Tamilnadu employment exchange|
|Telangana||Telangana employment exchange|
|Tripura||Tripura employment exchange|
|Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh employment exchange|
|Uttarkhand||Uttarkhand employment exchange|
|West Bengal||West Bengal employment exchange|