A digital initiation by the Maharashtra state Government to bring skill development, employment, and entrepreneurship under one roof is Mahaswayam. In which Maha stands for Maharashtra and Swayam for one’s self. It is maintained by the Maharashtra Government that this Mahaswayam digital platform will create the best human capital in future.
Table of Contents
Overview of Maharashtra Mahaswayam Portal 2021
|Scheme Name||Mahaswayam Portal 2021 Online|
|Portal Benefits||Provide job opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth of Maharashtra|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Scheme|
What is Mahaswayam Portal?
The development of any state purely lies on how well the people of the state live. One such contributing factor for the survival of peoples is employment. For which the Skill Development and Entrepreneurship department has developed Mahaswayam portal to integrate the skill related activities in Maharashtra with Entrepreneurship and jobs for providing a unique platform to all the stakeholders. It provides easy access to government and private jobs to job seekers.
Under this portal started buy the Maharashtra government, information related to Skill Training, job vacancies and entrepreneurship development programs can be received by all the stakeholders in a single window. This portal is beneficial for both the employers and unemployed youths. And, aids in closing the gap of unemployment and employers need for eligible employees by providing information to both. The three different components made by the concerned departments are merged into a single Mahaswayam Web Portal, which were each separate portal earlier. Those three departments are as follows
- Employment of Youths by Directorate of Skill Development- Maharojgar (rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in)
- Skill Development (MSSDS) by Maharashtra State Skill Development Society (kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in)
- Self-Employment (Entrepreneurship) by Annasaheb Patil Arthik Vikas Mahamandal Maryadit- Mahaswayam Rojgar (udyog.mahaswayam.gov.in)
You can grab the opportunities of employment only when you are registered in the portal. For registering yourselves Aadhar card plays an important role and in case of logging into the portal also the Aadhar number is important. There might be few criteria on which the applicants are scrutinized. After which the below procedure would be followed
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Viva Voice Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Recent Update- New Maha Jobs Portal is now functional at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in, where jobseekers can make registrations online, login, upload documents, create their profile, search for jobs and apply for jobs instantly
Objective of Mahaswayam Portal
Make the country as the human resource capital of the world, by setting up a target of generating 4.5 crores skilled manpower by 2022. For this, forty-five lakhs skilled manpower will be needed to be produced every year by the state for ten years. To satisfy this, Government of Maharashtra has introduced Mahaswayam Portal
What are the provisions available for candidates on Mahaswayam Portal?
The following are the list of provisions available for candidates on Mahaswayam Portal
- Filling out self-employment loans online
- Corporation’s plan for candidates of different departments
- Finding right self-employment plan according to the eligibility of the candidate
- Information on loan eligibility, terms and conditions, loan sanction, loan documents etc
- Checking the status of the deposited application online, look for the loan repayment status
- Availability of more than 250 sample projects on the web portal
- Helpline to solve problems of candidates
- Calculation of interest payments (EMI calculator)
How to register yourselves in Maharashtra Mahaswayam Employment Portal 2021?
You can follow the below steps to register online at Mahaswayam portal
- First go to official website of Mahaswayam that is www.mahaswayam.gov.in
- Now on the homepage displayed click the “Employment” tab present in the main menu
- You can also click on this direct link for Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration
- The Register/Login page on the right pane of the web page will be displayed
- Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the Login Section
- New Job Seeker Application form will open up now
- Fill the First Name, Last Name and click on the check box if you have the last name in Aadhaar Card
- Enter the Middle Name and Date of Birth and tick the check box in case you have your middle name in Aadhaar Card
- Select your gender and then fill in the mobile number and mail id
- Enter the Captcha Code and click on the “Captcha code“
- Now OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which needs to be filled in the respective field
- Click on the confirm button and next page with personal details and educational qualification will be displayed
- In personal details section add mother’s name, district, taluk, city or village, mother tongue, address, pin code, nationality, religion, mental status, caste, category, sub-caste category
- Then answer the question- Willing to self-employment (Yes/No)
- Enter the qualification details that is the qualification group, stream, education, subject or specialisation, qualification status, medium, institute or college and board or university
- Fill the password and re-enter the password you want to set in the last section
- Finally verify all the details and click on the “Create Account” button
- After completion of all the above steps you will receive a confirmation message to registered mobile number and email id
Steps to apply for job vacancy at mahasawayam.gov.in
With the created account by following the registration process mentioned above you can apply for the jobs which are as follows:
- Visit the official website and click on the job seeker (Find a job)
- Scroll down and down where you can find a search box to search for jobs
- You can enter the skills, sectors, education and districts to find the latest jobs
- In the job list displayed you can click on any job you want to apply for
- Now, you will see the details of job and the job description on your computer screen.
- If you feel the job is matching your profile you can click apply
- By following this process you can apply for as many jobs as possible
Process to view job advertisements on Mahaswayam Employment Portal
Follow these steps below if you want to view job advertisements on Mahaswayam Employment Portal
- Go to the homepage through visiting the official website of Mahaswayam Employment Portal
- Click on the “Employment” tab on the menu bar
- You will be redirected to the advertisement page
- In which press the Vacancy Advertisement tab on menu bar
- Now the available job advertisement will be displayed
- Click on the advertisement link you wish to refer
- Finally the Job advertisement will open in the JPG format with all the job details
Helpline Number- 022 22625651/53 (Monday to Saturday- 9.30 am to 6 pm)
Toll Free Number- 1800 120 8040
Email id- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it mandatory to give the Aadhar details while filling the Mahaswayam Online Registration Form?
Yes, it is compulsory for the applicants to enter the Aadhar details
Are there any application fees for applying for the jobs on Mahaswayam portal?
No, there is no need of any registration or application fees for job applications on Mahaswayam portal
Who is eligible for applying for job vacancies on Mahaswayam portal?
Any job seekers who are resident of Maharashtra can apply for jobs on Mahaswayam portal
Can I view or download the job advertisements available on Maharashtra Mahaswayam Job portal?
Yes, you can view and download the job advertisements available on Maharashtra Mahaswayam Job Portal