The Government of Maharastra has launched an online portal called Maha Bhulekh using which the citizen of the state can view the land records of the state online. Today, here in this article we will provide you all the information related to Maha Bhulekh Online/Digital 712 (e Satbara/Utara) @bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in.
Recently, the Maharashtra Government has introduced a new (7/12 and 8A) land records and it is now live online. The citizens of the state can now view the computerised land records, mahabhulekh data, land records data, and information about their owner. With the help of Maha Bhulekh portal, one can view the land record details across all divisions of Amaravathi, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nashik and Pune.
The Maha Bhulekh portal has been launched with an aim to provide easy accessibility of land records to the people. This portal is started to show that all the process is moving towards digitization as India is now rapidly changing.
Table of Contents
Details of Maha Bhulekh portal
|Name of the Portal||Maha Bhulekh|
|Launched by||Government of Maharasthra|
|Beneficiaries||People of Maharasthra|
|Objective||To make land records available online|
|Category||Maharasthra Govt Scheme|
Maha Bhulekh 7/12 utara (satbara)
The citizen of Maharasthra can now go to the Maha Bhulekh portal and can view the Digital 712 e Satbara and Utara, 8A and Property Card (malmatta patrak) online on the portal. In this article we will give you details of Maha Bhulekh Portal, Online/Digital (e Satbara/Utara) 2021 on the official bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in portal.
Features of Maha Bhulekh Portal
Some of the major features of Maharasthra Maha Bhulekh Portal are as follows
- The people residing in Solapur, Pune and other regions listed in the local language Marathi will be able to access Maha Bhulekh Satbara (7/12).
- Documents such as 8A Property Sheet can be downloaded using Maha Bhulekh and also can avail signed Stabara Card from the official portal.
- Maha Bhulekh 7/12 or Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekha is an official website started by the Maharasthra government to make the citizens’ access to the land records.
- With the help of Satbara, the farmers residing in the state can avail information regarding the loans provided by the government institutions.
- All information related to the and are available in the Satbara. The citizen can check this very easily
- The people of Maharasthtra can use this document as the proof of ownership of the land.
How to check online/digital 7/12 (e Satbara & Utara) 2021 @bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
If you want to check the online/digital 7/12 (e Satbara & Utara) in the official portal at bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- First of all, visit the official website of Maha Bulekh for visiting the land records.
- Once the home page of the website opens, select your region from department section.
- After selecting the region, click on the go option.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page according to the region you have chosen.
- You have to choose the 7/12 or 8A in the newly opened page.
- Now the applicants should select the 7/12 or 8A in the new page that had opened.
- After this, you have to enter the District, Taluka and Village.
- Select your choice accordingly in the given Radio Buttons and click on Search option.
- Here, you have selected the Last Name.
- Once you have entered the Last Name, Click on the Search Button.
- Provide the Mobile Number in the space provided.
- After entering, you have to click on the 7/12.
- You will now be redirected to a new page where you have to solve the captcha code in the given field.
- Now, you will be able to check the land records on the portal as shown below.
Check online/digital 7/12 (e Satbara & Utbara) 2021
Maharashtra Land Records Portal FAQ’s
What is the aim of introducing the Maharashtra Bhulekh Land Records Portal?
The Government of Maharashtra has launched the Maharashtra Bhulekh Land Records Portal with an aim to provide access to the Land Records of the state.
Who handles the Maharashtra’s Land Records portal?
The official portal in Maharashtra is being handled by the Land Records Department of Maharashtra
Is there any old portal available in order to check the 7/12 (e Stabara/Utara) land records of Maharashtra?
Yes, Earlier the portal for checking records was at mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in, but now it has been changed to bhulekh.mahabhulekh.gov.in.
What are the different land records sections available on the Maha Bhulekh portal?
The Maharashtra’s Land Records portal has the sections such as Amaravathi, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nashik and Pune.