Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is receiving applications for the allocation of more than 1000 residential units in the state. Here in this article we will be providing you with all the information related to MHADA lottery, Maharashtra MHADA Lottery 2021 Online Registration, MHADA Lottery Online Form Lottery Draw/Result
The application for MHADA lottery in the state of Maharashtra are being asked this year after the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) provided housing to the poor and economically weaker (EWS) families last year. Under MHADA Lottery 2021, the Housing and Area Development Authority aims to construct more than 1,000 low-cost houses in the city of Maharashtra.
Table of Contents
What is MHADA Lottery?
MHADA is Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority which was established in in 1948 is a housing board started for the people residing in Maharashtra by the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra. The aim of MHADA Housing Board is to provide affordable housing to the economically weaker sections of the society.
MHADA had first come up with a low-cost housing scheme for 2593 apartments in Mumbai based on a lottery system. After that, several similar lottery schemes has been launched such as the MHADA Lottery 2017 Mumbai and more recently.
MHADA Lottery 2021 New Updates
Applicants who are willing to avail the MHADA Lottery 2021 have to register online the official website @ MHADA.gov.in. Eligible applicants in the state will get an accommodation through MHADA Lottery at cheaper rates. The ultimate objective of introducing MHADA Lottery 2021 in the state of Maharashtra is to provide affordable housing to the people and families who belongs to weaker sections of the society.
Under MHADA Lottery 2021, the houses will be constructed in 2 km areas of the bus terminals, rail network and metro network. Applicants can avail this scheme either through online or offline processes. In future Maharashtra State Government will provide MHADA for the Transversely State Observation.
Highlights of MHADA Lottery 2021
|Topic Name||MHADA Lottery 2021|
|Launched By||Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||People of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing House for the state people|
|Benefits||Housing at Reasonable Rates|
|Category||Maharashtra Housing Scheme|
MHADA Lottery 2021 Objective
The objective of MHADA Lottery 2021 is to give housing at affordable rates to weaker communities in the state of Maharashtra. By 2022, the central government is committed to provide housing to all state people, for which central government is providing housing to the poor under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
In this series, the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) also plans to launch Mhada Lottery 2021 in the near future with an objective of providing housing at affordable rates for the poor. With MHADA Lottery, The houses will be constructed keeping in mind the household requirements.
MHADA Lottery Scheme for Mill Workers
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has provided an announcement for mill workers named “Mill Workers Lottery 2021 on 4 February 2020. In this MHADA residential lottery scheme, 3894 flats will be constructed and provided for all 1BHK apartment mill workers. These flats will be constructed at Wadala and Lower Parel locations in the state.
Location of Flats
|Location||Number of Flats/Houses|
|Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West||24|
Location Wise Flat For Mill Workers
|Bombay Dyeing mill, Wadala||750|
|Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compund, Wadala||2630|
|Shrinivas Mill in Lower Parel||544|
|Category||Number of flats/Houses||Price (in Lakh)|
|EWS||63||Less than Rs 20 lakh|
|LIG||126||Rs 20-30 lakhs|
|MIG||201||Rs 35-60 lakhs|
|HIG||194||Rs 60 lakh-Rs 5.8 crore|
MHADA Lottery Types
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) mainly handles four types of lotteries in the states. They are as follows
- MHADA Aurangabad Board Lottery 2021
- MHADA Mumbai Board Lottery 2021
- MHADA Nashik Board Lottery 2021
- MHADA Pune Board Lottery 2021
Housing Project Location
In the table below, the Housing Project Location for MHADA lottery is listed.
- Shankar Nagar Chembur
- Shastri Nagar
MHADA Housing Scheme Price List
|Category||Flats||Price of house|
|EWS||63||Under Rs 20 lakh|
|LIG||126||Rs 20 lakhs -30 lakhs|
|MIG||201||Rs 35 lakhs -60 lakhs|
|HIG||194||Rs 60 lakhs-Rs 5.8 crore.|
MHADA Lottery 2021 Schedules
|Application submission commenced||Declared soon|
|Application submission ends||Declared soon|
|Draw date||Announced soon|
|Date of winner announced||Announced soon|
If you want to apply for MHADA lottery housing scheme, you need to fulfil following eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be at-least 18 years to apply for the MHADA lottery housing scheme
- The applicant should not apply for MHADA lottery using the child’s name.
- Suppose your monthly income is between Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000, you can apply under the (LIG) category.
- If your monthly income is between Rs 50,001 to Rs 75,000, you can apply under the (MIG) category.
- In the case, your monthly income is above Rs 75,000, you can apply for flats under (MIG) category.
If you are applying for the MHADA lottery, you need to have the following documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Domicile certificate
- Check or Passbook
- Mobile Number (for WhatsApp)
- Driving license
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Email ID
Registration steps for MHADA Lottery 2021
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned above, then you can apply online for MHADA Lottery 2021 by following the simple steps given below.
- You have to first visit the official website of MHADA Lottery. Now, the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- Select language according to your convenience for filling the online form.
- After this, Click “Register“ option available on the home page of the website.
- On this page you have to fill all the information asked accordingly and complete the registration.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive an OTP on your mobile, which will be registered on the website as soon as you enter.
- Now, the MHADA Lottery application form will open on your screen.
- Here in this form, you have to enter the details and upload all the necessary documents and click “Submit” button.
- The application for online MHADA Lottery 2021 will be completed in this way.
Step by step process to Check MHADA Lottery Result
Follow these steps given below, if you want to check the result of MHADA online
- First, visit the official website of MHADA Lottery. After which the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- You have to click “Lottery Result“ available on the home page of the website. After clicking this, a new page opens on your screen.
- Here you have to click “View” option. Again a new page will open.
- Click “View” option once again on this page based on your plan and category.
- Now, A PDF file with the winner’s name and the flat number will be shown on the screen.
MHADA lottery Waitlist checking process
Follow these steps below, if you want to check the Waitlist list of MHADA lottery
- First, go to the official website of MHADA Lottery. Now, the home page will open.
- Click “Lottery Result“ option on the home page. After which a new page opens on your screen.
- On this new page you have to click “View” option. Now next page will open in front of you
- Scroll down the page until you see the waitlist list, which gets displayed after the winner list.
- Here you have to click “View” option once again according to your plan and category.
- Now, the PDF file with the winner’s name and the flat number will be shown on your computer or mobile screen.
Mill Workers Housing Lottery Result Checking process
Applicants who are applying this lottery scheme as Mill Workers can check the MHADA Lottery result by following the steps given below
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of MHADA Lottery.
- Once the home page opens, click “Mill worker lottery 2021” from the section of “Lottery” from the menu bar. Now the next page opens.
- You will be shown “Click here to view results of Mill Worker Housing Lottery March-2021 for Mill Code No.27-Bombay Dyeing Mill, 28-Bombay Dying (Spring Mill) & 52-Shrinivas Mill.” Click on this option.
- After clicking this option, the Result & waiting list will be displayed on your screen.
- After this, you have to do “View” given in front of the mill name or directly click on the link given below.
- The result will be shown as a PDF form on your screen. You can now view the name in the list.
MHADA Lottery Refund Policy
If the applicant doesn’t win the lottery then the concerned authority will refund the entire amount spent by the applicant. Within 7 working days, all these amounts will be refunded. For Pune Board Scheme, MHADA application money will be refunded to the candidates who doesn’t win the MHADA Lottery in the month of November. The refund process will be done till the end of November.
Steps to check MHADA Lottery Refund Status
If you had applied for the MHADA Lottery but didn’t win the lottery. You will get your money back. For this you have to follow these steps given below
- Visit the official website of MHADA Lottery first. Website home page opens now.
- Now, enter the username/application number and lottery event year and click “Submit” button. Once you have done with this, the next page will open on your screen.
- After this, you will have to click on the link which is on your screen and can check the refund status.
Update – What to do if MHADA Application Money is not refunded?
Sometimes the applicants will not receive the refund amount, in this situation the applicant can contact the officials. For this, applicants have to call the helpline contact number given below. MHADA officials will guide you on how to get your MHADA Application Money as soon as possible.
Contact Helpline Information
Helpline number 9869988000, 022-26592692, 022-26592693 has been provided by Housing and Area Development Authority, Maharashtra for the benefit of people.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to MHADA Lottery. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to MHADA Lottery in the comment.