A large number of e-services have been provided by the Government of Rajasthan for the citizens and now they have introduced SSO ID Online Registration / Login at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Government launched Emitra SSO with an aim of “Single Sign On Identity (SSO ID)” for all the citizens of the state to apply online for various Rajasthan government schemes for availing benefits of different e-services.
SSO ID act as a Unique Digital Identity which is used for availing e-services like Aadhaar ID, Bhamashah ID, Business Register Number (BRN), Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN) etc.
All citizens residing in the state of Rajasthan can create Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration and create login ID through the official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Single Sign On (1) – SSO Portal has the Citizen specific, Udhyog specific and Govt. services for employees under single window. Online identity services can be availed with a facility called SSO portal.
Registration for SSO ID is very easy, quick and efficient process. Besides, data that is entered by the user in the SSO Portal remains secure and also personal data of the citizens will not be misused in any way.
Emitra SSO Portal Overview
Under the leadership of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, an important portal called Emitra SSO, otherwise known as SSO ID Portal has been launched. Using this portal many facilities can be aviled. This services includes
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar ID
- Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN)
- Business Register Number (BRN)
Here in this article we will provide you all the information regarding Emitra SSO Registration, SSO ID Login, Citizen, Employ & Govt Employ SSO ID registration procedure information. The ultimate objective of Emitra SSO ID registration is to get all the government applications related tasks using a single ID password. Emitra SSO is an online portal which is used for availing various services using the same ID password.
SSO ID Registration – Rajasthan Single Sign On
- Emitra SSO Portal has been launched as a unified portal to take advantage of all types of e-services in Rajasthan. Also called as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO, acts as a single-window for citizen specific, industry-specific, and government employee-specific services to all the Rajasthan residents.
- Several e-services have been provided through Emitra SSO Portal by the Government of Rajasthan. If you create an SSO ID using the Emitra SSO portal which the Rajasthan state government launched. You will be able to apply for the benefits of government schemes and jobs using the same ID, password.
- Because of Emitra SSO Portal, The Rajasthan residents can get multiple services using the same identity. The Emitra SSO Registration has been made simple by the government because of these benefits. You can easily register for Emitra SSO ID if you know the basics of using computer. Read this article complete to know the step by step process on how to register online Emitra SSO ID.
Highlights of Rajasthan Single Sign On Portal
The complete details about the Rajasthan Single Sign On Portal are as follows
|Name of the portal||SSO Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To make all services under one roof|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Scheme|
Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Benefits
- The ordinary citizens of Rajasthan can now avail various government schemes with the help of SSO portal launched by the state government using the same name and password.
- No registration form is required to get benefits of the government schemes as before in this way your time will be saved by SSO ID.
- Using Emitra SSO ID, the Government job applications can be filled . After introduction of this portal, no application can be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID.
- Government job applications can be filled using this ID. After the new amendment, no application can be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID.
SSO ID Portal – Available Services
With SSO ID Portal, the following services can be availed
- SSO ID for arms licence
- LSG (change of land use)
- JOB FAIR
- I start
- GST home portal
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- forest and wildlife
- E-Mitra Report
- Drug Control Organisation(DCO)
- Drug Control
- Digital Visitor Register
- Challenge For Change
- Business Registration
- BPAS (UDH)
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank correspondence
- Attendance MIS
- Artisan Reg
In this part we are providing you with the required eligibility criteria for registration on the Emitra SSO Portal. If you want to register for SSO ID, then the following eligibility criteria has to be fulfilled
- The Emitra SSO ID is available only for the permanent residents of Rajasthan
- The registration for SSO ID is also made available for Industries, institutes and government employees of Rajasthan.
- A single digital identity through the portal will be provided to all industries/businesses, startups, etc.
- Emitra SSO Portal is an innovative and useful concept which as a single digital identity for all applications. Various e-services can be availed with a single click.
In three ways, the registration process for SSO ID through Emitra SSO ID portal will be done in three ways. You are required to hold some important documents before registering on the Emitra SSO ID portal. The following are some of the essential documents that is need in order register for SSO ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Facebook page
- Google id
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- Industry Aadhar Number (UAAN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
We recommend you to register an SSO ID with Jan Aadhar card. The registration process become much simpler if you use Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card to register for the SSO ID. Suppose if you don’ have Jan Aadhar card, You can apply online for the Jan Aadhar card by following the steps below.
Apply Online Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2021
- First, Go to Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card official [email protected] janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Once home page opens, click “Jan Aadhar Enrollment“.
- After clicking on the “Jan Aadhar Enrollment“. Application Form page opens on your screen.
- Here you have to fill all the required details like Name of the leader, Aadhar Card, Mobile number, Age proof of each family member thereby uploading the important documents documents.
- Once the above process gets done, Click Submit Button to finish the application process.
SSO ID Citizen Online Registration process
- If you want to register online for the SSO ID on the Emitra SSO Portal. Follow these steps below
- Firstly the applicant have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal. After which the home page of the website opens on your computer screen.
- Click “Registration” option on the home page of the website. Now, a new page opens in front of you.
- On this page you have to click “Citizen” option. Here you will shown four options
- Jan Aadhaar
Note: The Jan Aadhaar and Bhamashah options are visible only for the Residents of Rajasthan State. Other registration options including Facebook and Google are available to all the citizens irrespective if they belong to Rajasthan or not.
- Based on your convenience choose your option and fill the necessary details to register yourself.
Online Registration Procedure for Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID
If you fulfill all the eligible criteria mentioned above in this article, you can complete the registration process for new SSO ID online by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign ON first and then home page of the website opens.
- Here you will be prompted to enter “Digital Identity (SSO ID / User Name)” and “Password”. If you are an existing user then you can login by entering the SSO ID username/password.
- If you haven’t registered online before then you have to click on the “Registration” option for SSO ID registration
- After clicking this option, You will be shown three sections for online registration
- Govt. Employee
- According to your situation, you have to choose one option. In this article we will provide you information about online registration in all three ways in case you are a local citizen, industry and government employee.
1. SSO ID Registration for Citizens
- For all the Rajasthan residents, four options will be given for registering on the SSO portal. You will shown the below link on the process of registration
- The registration SSO ID can also be done through Aadhar card, Bhamashah card and Jan Aadhar card, Facebook page and Google ID.
2. SSO ID Registration for Industry
- For industry registration on the SSO portal, two options will be given to you. You will see the see links like given below at the time of registration
- The registration can be done by entering the Industry Aadhar Number (UAN) or Business Register Number (BRN).
3. SSO ID Registration for Government Employees
- On the SSO portal, you will be given an option if you are a government employee. You will see the see links like given below at the time of registration
- The registration for government employees can be done by entering their SIPF number and password.
- Along with this, the user can also download the pdf of Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID registration process according to different categories. The direct link for downloading this PDF will be given to you at the end of the article
RAJASTHAN SINGLE SIGN IN (SSO ID) Benefits
With the help of Rajasthan Single Sign In (SSO ID). You will get the following benefits
- Using Rajasthan Single Sign In (SSO ID), you will be able to apply for all main government jobs and also can check the status for those application online.
- For job fair, employment, recruitment portal, the Rajasthan Single Sign In (SSO ID) can be used.
- Many government departments including eMandi, Right to Information, e-Sakhi, etc registration can be done with the help of SSO ID.
- Rajasthan SSO portal provides various government services, that you can avail with the help of SSO ID.
Rajasthan SSO ID Login Procedure
Here in the list given below you will find the SSO ID Login Procedure of Rajasthan
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign On. After this, the website homepage opens on your computer or mobile screen.
- Once the home page opens, you have to click “Login” available in the menu section of the home page.
- Now, a new page opens, here on this page you have to enter your Username and password in the given box and solve the captcha code carefully and click login button.
- In the case you are not a registered user, you will have to register yourself on the Rajasthan SSO ID portal, after which you will get a username and password.
SSO Rajasthan Mobile App Download Online
By following the steps given below, you will be able to download the SSO Rajasthan Mobile App
- Open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Once it gets opened, type SSO RAJ on the search option available on the top of the screen, and click on the search button.
- You will be shown a list of results on your screen, in that click on the topmost option.
- In the last step, you have to click install button, and the SSO RAJ mobile app will start getting downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Once it gets downloaded, open the app and use it.
- In this way, your online SSO Rajasthan Mobile App Download will be done.
If you find any difficulties while doing any of those steps mentioned above or if you have any queries regarding Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID, then you can reach out to SSO helpline number and email ID.
- Phone Number – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
- Email ID – sso @ rajasthan.gov.in
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to SSO ID registration. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Emitra SSO ID registration in the comment.
What is Emitra SSO ID portal started by the Rajasthan government?
Emitra SSO is an unified portal for availing various government schemes and jobs in Rajasthan with a single ID, password.
What is Rajasthan Emitra SSO Id?
Rajasthan Emitra SSO Id is an identity with which the citizens of the state will be able to apply for many government schemes and jobs using the same ID and password.
Any type of application can be availed on Rajasthan without SSO ID?
No, SSO ID registration is compulsory to get benefit of any type of online application and services after the new amendment.
Can we change SSO password?
Yes we can change SSO password, for that you have to visit the SSOID’s official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in. At the bottom of the website, you will see “I Forget my password click here”, Click this option. After clicking, you will be able to change your password either through mobile number or email ID, otherwise through Aadhaar Virtual ID.
Can we delete SSO ID?
Yes, to delete SSO ID, visit the SSOID’s official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in, under Account Settings sign on option. After clicking on the option, you have to click the delete SAML CONFIGURATION button. And your account will be deleted.