Brief about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 @pmkisan.gov.in : किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट | पीएम किसान सूची ऑनलाइन – [Apply Online] PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN) 2022 – Online Registration, Eligibility, Application Form, Benefits, Features, Payment Status, Beneficiary List, and How to Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
pmkisan.gov.in List 2022, pmkisan.gov.in Status, PM Kisan 5वी, 6वी किस्त List, पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना सूची ऑनलाइन, Kisan New List at pmkisan.gov.in, PM Kisan August Month 6th installment information, Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme New List will be provided to you in this article. The Central Government of India has released the 6th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi. An amount of Rs 17 thousand crores has been deposited to all the farmers families account under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi on 9th of August.
The list of 6th installment has been posted on the central government’s official website under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers (small and marginal) who had applied for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi to receive the assistance given by the government can see their name in the new list of beneficiaries by going to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After the name of PM Kisan Samman 6th installment, an amount of Rs.6,000 will be deposited to all the bank accounts of the farmers. Read this article completely to get more information on the Kisan Samman Yojana list.
Table of Contents
Overview of pmkisan.gov.in List 2022
The Central Government has started the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with an objective to benefit the farmers by increasing their income. An assistance amount of Rs 6,000 will be provided by the government to all the farmers in three easy installments under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The Government has already released 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th installments under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Today, on August 9, The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the Kisan Samman 6th installment to the farmers. Now all the small and marginal farmers can check the beneficiary list through the pmkisan.gov.in official website.
Statement of pmkisan.gov.in 6th Installment
Those farmers who have not yet applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can get the support given by the central government thereby applying for this scheme as soon as possible. Only small and marginal farmers with land up to 2 hectares will get benefit out of this scheme, it means the financial assistance will be provided only to those who hold land up to 2 hectares.
By sitting at home, Through online the farmers can now check the beneficiary list for Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022. For this, you have to follow the steps steps mentioned in this article by which you can easily see your name in the list.
PM Kisan 6th Installment Check List Online
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme started by the Central Government, The financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is deposited directly to the farmer bank account. This amount will be distributed to all the farmers in three installments as Rs. 2000 under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. At an interval of 4 months, the financial assistance will be released by the Central Government
Today, on August 9, 2020, the 6th installments of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was released to all the farmers bank account by the by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 11:00 am. In this 6th installments, an amount of Rs 17,000 crore has been released to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers by the Government. The amount will be transferred to all the farmers who had applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
Under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, The beneficiary get the financial amount from the government in their bank account through DBT. Farmers who haven’t not got the sixth installment amount in your bank account can now check the beneficiary status by going to the official website and clicking on the beneficiary status available under Farmers Corner section. By entering your Aadhaar number, account number or phone number, you can check the status of the application.
Through this website launched by the government to help farmers, you can also modify the incorrect information in your application. Suppose if you have not registered under this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana then you can complete the process of application in online mode. If you application gets rejected online, also you can complete the process of your application by uploading the document after checking the details entered by you.
Highlights of pmkisan.gov.in 6th Installment List
The complete details about the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List are as follows
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List|
|Scheme Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Scheme Start Date||01-12-18|
|Issue Date for 6th Installment||09 August|
|Sixth installment Beneficiary Number||8.5 crores|
|Funds released in August 2020||17 thousand crores|
|Funds released in April 2020||7,384 crores|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Assistance to the Farmers|
|Assistance amount||6,000 Rupees|
|Category of the Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Transferred Funds Statistics
|The year||Transferred amount data|
|Fiscal year 2018-19||December – March: 4,50,19,221|
|Fiscal year 2019-20||April-July: 7,35,01,289|
|August – November: 8,24,76,582|
|Fiscal Year 2020-21||April-July: 8,52,98,409|
Important Links for pmkisan.gov.in 6th Installment List
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Check Beneficiary list||Click Here|
Latest Update pmkisan.gov.in 6th Installment
Information from the Union Agriculture Ministry states that the sixth installment of PM Kisan has been released during August. An amount of 17 thousand crore has been sent to the bank account of the farmers under Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. The Indian Prime Minister has released the sixth instalment which has benefited 8.5 crore farmers directly in their account through video conferencing, as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan 6वी किस्त List 2022
The farmers who had received the fifth installment amount will now automatically get the sixth installment amount. Through DBT, the amount will be deposited in your bank account of the beneficiary. Suppose if there is no money in your account, then you have to create the name of your bank account as the name of the Aadhaar account. Through this, the application process will be done again by correcting it if you find a mistake in your application form. Here in this article we will be providing you the information related to it.
Details of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Farmers whose name gets included in the Kisan Samman list will be able to receive the amount of Rs 6000 in 3 equal installments.
- The Government will transfer the amount to farmer’s account only after 4 months in equal installments.
- The amount transfer is done directly to the bank account of the farmers, which ensures the transparency.
- Farmers can now view their names in the Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary list without visiting the concerned department in person. By sitting at home all things can be done with a single click online.
- To enhance the livelihood of farmers thereby reducing the burden of debt, The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been introduced.
- For all farmers residing in both rural and urban areas, additional assistance of Rs. 6000 will be provided for the next 5 years.
- The selection criteria for the farmers who can get benefit are basis of their eligibility by the Central and the concerned State Government under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Firstly, The farmers need to approach the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the government, only after the registration process will have to be taken forward.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) has been permitted to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- The farmers can check the status of his payment with the help of PM Kisan Online Portal launched by the government as well as his name can also be edited on the PM-Kisan database as per his Aadhaar database/card.
pmkisan.gov.in Portal – PM Kisan Samman Official Website
The Central Government has introduced pmkisan.gov.in. the official website to ease out the process for the convenience of farmers under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana. Through this website, You will be able to view the application for Kisan Samman and the name in the beneficiary list.
Small and marginal farmers use pmkisan.gov.in portal to register online for the PM Kisan Yojana Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana from any corner of the country at any time without any difficulties.
PM Kisan Yojana amount released by the Central Government
Till now, an amount of Rs 5,125 crore has been deposited to the bank accounts of the farmers by the central government during the period of 4 months from April to July. Due to the corona pandemic, our finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that the instalment amount should be transferred to the bank account as compensation to the farmers.
Finance minister also stated that to transfer Rs 2000 in the bank account of a total of 9 crore beneficiary farmers of the country under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme in the first week of April. This is the assistance being given as a relief package issued by Nirmala Sitharaman.
Procedure to see PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2022 at pmkisan.gov.in
If you have applied for the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, you will be able to see the name in the Kisan Samman beneficiary list through the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Follow this easy step-by-step guide to see the names in the PM Kisan List.
- First, visit the official website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department by search pmkisan.gov.in. Home page of the website opens on your screen now.
- On the home page, Click Farmer Corner option and click on the Beneficiary List link from the drop-down menu.
- A new page opens on your screen. You will be asked to enter the following details here
- Sub District
- Once you complete entering all the information correctly, click “Get Report” button.
- Now a new page opens on your screen where the PM Kisan Beneficiary List will be displayed. You can see your name on the list by searching your name.
How to check PM Kisan 6वी किस्त List Online and Check Payment Status?
If you want to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status or Payment Status through pmkisan.gov.in official website, then follow these simple steps given below
- First, visit the official website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department by search pmkisan.gov.in. Website home page opens on your screen.
- Click Farmer Corner option on the home page and then click on the Beneficiary Status link from the drop-down menu.
- A new page opens on your screen. Here enter your mobile number, Aadhaar number or account number.
- Once you complete entering all the information correctly, you have to click “Get Report” button.
- The PM Kisan beneficiary status will be displayed on your computer and mobile screen.
View Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List using Mobile App
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has launched an Android mobile application for the farmers to perform all the actions that was available in website. With this PM Kisan Mobile App, Farmers will be able to access information about this scheme without visiting the official website such as Registration status, Beneficiary status and other assistance. By following the steps given below, you check the list and payment status
- Open Google Play store on your android mobile.
- Now on the search bar type PMKISAN GoI and press Enter
- A list of results will be shown to you, choose the result according to the picture and download the application.
For Direct Link – Click Here to Download Application
- After downloading the application on your mobile. Open the application.
- Now you will be able to see the home page of the application,
- On this page you will see the services like – Check Beneficiary Status, Edit Aadhaar Details, Self Registered Farmer Status, New Farmer Registration, About the scheme, PM -Kisan Helpline, etc.
- According to your wish click on the services to get information
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List
Due to false information many farmers application gets rejected. Majority of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme application have been rejected for the error that has been made by the farmers at the time of filling it. You can easily view these rejected applications list online. Those farmers name which was not included in the beneficiary list should check the rejected list. The farmers whose applications got rejected has to refill these application again and submit it.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme cause of Application Rejection
Due to the following factors the application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme may have been rejected.
- Misinformation made by the farmer in measles-Khatauni
- Farmer’s age mentioned as below 18 Years
- Incorrect information provided at the time of application form registration
- Farmer’s bank account not linked to Aadhaar or farmers may not have his own bank account.
- Mistakes made on the IFSC code
- Misinformation of bank account number or filling the IFSC code incorrectly by the farmer.
Till now more than 8 crore farmers have been benefited under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. By correcting their mistakes, farmers can submit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application again.
PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online Check
To check the PM Kisan Self Registered/CSC Farmer Online, you must follow these steps given below
Firstly, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries has to go to the official website.
Click “Farmers Corner” on the home page of the website and then click “Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmers” from the drop-down menu that appears on your screen.
Now a new page opens. Here you will have to provide your Aadhaar number in the given space and click on the “Search” button.
The current status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will now be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
PMKSY List – State & Union Territory wise
|S. No.||State Name||Village Area||Urban Area|
|1.||Andaman And Nicobar Islands||View||View|
|8.||Dadra And Nagar Haveli||View||View|
|9.||Daman & Diu Beneficiary list||View||View|
|14.||Himachal Pradesh B||View||View|
|15.||Jammu And Kashmir||View||View|
Click on “View” button to see your name in the beneficiary list on pmkisan.gov.in website based on rural or urban area.
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra
An unique Kisan ID (Kisan Unique Identification Card), or identity card is being prepared by the Modi government for the farmers in the country. The statement reveals by the officials of the Union Ministry of Agriculture that with the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Government plans to link the database of other schemes with this identity card.
The state government responsibility is to link these data. With the help of this specific farmer identity card, the farmers will be able to get the benefit of various schemes. In the private news channel, this sources has been stated by the Minister of State for Agriculture Kailash Chaudhary in the interview program.
PM Kisan Unique ID Beneficiary Details
- As of now, data shows that 14.50 crore farmer families in the country out of which 12 crores comes under small and marginal farmers category (who hold less than 2 hectares of farming).
- Based on the criteria of the National Farmers Policy-2017, all the farmers will be grouped as one who derives his livelihood from the meaning (money) he earns by selling the crop or who is living his life from primary agricultural products.
- Agricultural laborers, beekeepers, cattle rearers, fishermen, gardeners, shepherds, tenants, sharecroppers, poultry farmers, etc. are grouped under this category. Individuals associated with sericulture, various agro-related occupations such as vermilion and agroforestry are also farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
The Government has some criteria for availing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, The farmers who fulfill these criteria only can apply and get benefit out of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Following are those criteria’s
- Farmers who pays income tax, government tax are not eligible to get benefited by this scheme,
- Class IV employees or as multi-tasking staff are eligible to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- People who are under class IV employees or as multi-tasking staff can register themselves under this. Even though in certain cases, those farmers who do not cultivate their cultivated land can also register.
- The benefit can be availed if the cultivable land is not being used by the farmer for other commercial work
- Certain situations like if farmer left the cultivable land barren then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Yet this scheme will be available to the farming land or village or both in the city, both will benefit from it.
- If the beneficiary farmer die in any situation, the scheme benefits can be moved to family name or If the land is sold by them, the person will get the benefit in the name of the land.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Ineligible categories
Some categories are declared ineligible by the Central Government for availing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. They are as follows
- In Farmer family, there should not be members belonging to one or more lower class
- Former and current mayors of district panchayats, former and current ministers/ministers of state, former/current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha/state legislative assemblies/state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations are considered ineligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- All Former and current holders of constitutional posts like serving or retired officers and employees of Central / Departments and its field units/ State Government Ministries / Offices, Central or State Public Undertakings, and attached offices / autonomous institutions and regular employees of local bodies under Government.
- Working and practicing with professional bodies such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects
- All retired pensioners / superannuated whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 or more
- Person who are paying income tax in the last assessment year
Registration process of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
If you want to register online for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then follow these simple steps given below to complete the registration process.
Before registering for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online, you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Only farmers who fulfill the criteria can register on the official website.
- First, Beneficiary needs to go to the Kisan Samman Nidhi official website. Website home page will open now.
- Click “Farmer Corner” available on the home page of the website and click on the option “New Farmer Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- After this, you will be prompted to enter Aadhaar card information and other related information here.
- Now after you have entered all the details, Click “Next” button.
- A new page opens now, here on this page you have to enter the information asked and click on the “Submit” button.
- The registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be completed in this way. Print this application form for future use.
Online Edit Aadhar Failure Record Procedure
Farmers who wants to edit the Aadhaar failure records have to follow these easy steps given below
- First, Visit the Kisan Samman Nidhi official website. Home page of the website opens now on your screen
- Now, Click “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records“ on the home page of the website. A new page will on your screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number in the given space and solve the captcha code given in the picture and click on the “Search” button
- You have to enter your Aadhaar card number in the given space and solve the captcha code given in the picture and click on the “Search” button.
- You will be shown the application that you have filled earlier in detail on which you can modify or correct your details of the Aadhaar.
How to Download Kisan Credit Card Form online?
Follow these steps given below if you want to downlaod Kisan Credit Card Form online.
- The beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have to first visit the official website. Website home page will open now.
- Click “Download KCC Form” option in the Kisan Credit Card section on home page of the website.
- A new page opens now, in this page you have to click “Go to PM Kisan” option, now the first website of PM Kisan will open.
- In this webpage, click “PM Kisan Beneficiaries With Kisan Credit Card” option. After clicking this option, A PDF of the Kisan Credit Card Application Form will gets opened on your computer screen.
- You will have to download this Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF and take a print out of it. After this you have fill all the necessary details in this application form.
- Once you complete filling all the information on the KCC application form. Submit it to the nearest bank.
- After verification by the concerned department, the Kisan Credit Card will be given to you.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and FTO Generation process
FTO Generated also called Fund Transfer Order is the amount which is yet to transferred to your bank account by the Government of India has been prepared. If you want to view this status then you have to
- Visit the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi. Home page opens.
- Click on the option” application status “After this you will receive a notification.
In this notification FTO is generated. this notification shows that your pm kisan fund has been passed by the concerned department and the money gets transferred to your bank account very soon.
Kisan Rath Mobile Application
Due to corona virus situation, the Government has announced lock-down in the country. Because of this farmers are unable to sell their crops. To resolve the issue faced by the farmers, the Agriculture Minister of the country Narendra Singh Tomar has introduced the Kisan Rath mobile app to help the farmers of the country. The Kisan Rath mobile app gives an opportunity to the traders to view the crop of farmers and buy it.
Farmers will be able to sell their crop online and traders can also view the details of crops through the online application. After launching this app, the farmers need not take it to the market after harvesting the crops, they can sell the crop directly through the app without any problem.
Kisan Rath Mobile App Download Steps
If you want to download Kisan Rath Mobile App on your mobile, then follow these steps below
- Open Google Play store on your mobile phone.
- After it opens, Search Kisan Rath App in the search box and press Enter.
- A list of results will be shown to you, Click on the app result as per the given picture.
- Download the app by clicking ” download ” button.
- After downloading install the Kisan Rath Application on your mobile phone.
Important Note – Mobile application like this is also available on Google Play Store, but you have to install the app created by NIC eGov. This app is launched by Ministry of Agriculture which is recognized by Central Government.
pmkisan.gov.in Officer Login
Through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, The Departmental officers will be able to login by following the steps given below
- First, Go to the Kisan Samman Nidhi official website. Website home page will open now.
- Click “Login“ option on the home page of the website after this a new page opens on your screen.
- On this new page, you have to enter your User ID and Password and solve the CAPTCHA code given in the picture.
- Once you finished entering all those details on that form, Click “Submit” button.
- The departmental officers can login on the PM Kisan website in this way.
Self Registration update through Kisan Samman Nidhi official website
Follow these easy steps for the process of self-registration updation through Kisan Samman Nidhi official website
- First, Go to the Kisan Samman Nidhi official website. Website home page will open now.
- Click “Farmer Corner” available on the home page of the website and from the drop-down list click on the tab of “Updation of Self Registration”.
- Now, a new page opens on your screen where you have to enter the Aadhaar card and other details after which you have to solve the captcha code given in the picture
- Once you fill all the information correctly. Click “Search” button.
- Your Self Registration update through Kisan Samman Nidhi official website will be completed in this way.
Helpline Details of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps related to Kisan Samman Nidhi on the official website (pmkisan.gov.in) mentioned above or if you face any issues then you can reach out to the helpline number and email id given below
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Toll-Free Number – 1800,115,5266
PM Kisan Helpline Number – 155261
Landline Number – 011-23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan Helpline – 0121-6025109, 011-24300606
Email Id – [email protected]
We hope you are provided with all the information related to the PM Kisan 5वी किस्त List through pmkisan.gov.in official website. In this article we have provided all the information in details.
If you have any other queries related to PM Kisan 5वी किस्त List, you can post that on the comment section and dont forget to bookmark our website.