NADRS 2.0 | NADRS login | Nadrsapps.gov.in | Nadrsapps.gov.in Login
Through National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries popularly known as DADF has launched the National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS 2.0) to report the diseases. Digital methods for establishing networks are used by integrating MIS (Management Information System) and GIS (Geographical Information System) in this system. All blocks, districts and each state is linked to the central disease reporting and monitoring unit (CDRMU) of animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries department making this a chief unit for the whole country. This Central Government organized NADRS scheme aids in the development of husbandry fisheries and dairy product animals.
Table of Contents
Overview of NADRS 2.0
|System Name||National Animal Disease Reporting System 2.0|
|Commonly Known as||NADRS 2.0|
|Department Concerned||Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries|
|Objective||To prevent animals from dangerous disease|
|Function of this System||For monitoring the situation of animal husbandry in different Block, District and State|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
|Official Portal Link||nadrsapps.gov.in|
What is National Animal Disease Reporting System 2.0?
Ministry of animal husbandry under the leadership of Hon. Giriraj Singh has launched this national level scheme for reporting and preventing diseases among fisheries and dairying. This system works as a central project monitoring unit for quick and better data transfer. Apart from which NADRS is subjected to timely modifications and updates, therefore ensuring it a user friendly platform for users. NADRS also helps the higher authorities in keeping the records and monitoring the situation of animals hence paving the way for immediate remedial and preventive action for any disease found in animals. Android application of NADRS 2.0 is launched which can easily downloaded from the Play Store. On the whole this system diminishes financial stocks, informs about disorders and prevents animals from illnesses with the whole aim of bringing out rural people from poverty.
NADRS 2.0 Objective
The main reasons behind setting up the National Animal Disease Reporting System are as follows:
- Increase the functional efficiency of the department by giving on time alerts to all concerned regarding Animal Disease outbreaks and remedial measures
- Through more genuine administration of Animal Health Disseminate information related with animal diseases to all stakeholders in appropriate and productive manner, revenue failure can be stopped
- Acts as an reliable decision guide with united Management Information System
- Both NADRS mobile application and portal decreases the manual system of record-keeping and in-turn increases the efficiency of reporting system with systematic use of information communication technology
- Aids in increasing the essence of notice related to the animal diseases generated by district-level offices with speed and accuracy to all stakeholders
- Reporting claims of international associations can be reached out
- Illness situation of the animals can be illustrated to the trading companies
- Livestock diseases can be monitored with NADRS 2.0 mobile app
- Helps in finding the disease which are existing already in the nation and their level and location of those diseases
- Involves in introducing preferences on usage of resources for limiting the diseases
- Prompt training is provided for implementation of information network in Animal Productivity and Health (INAPH) and National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS)
What are the Benefits of NADRS?
Various advantages of National Animal Disease Reporting System are mentioned below:
- Compared to manual data maintenance, managing data in digital system is easier
- Data in the system is secured and is not shared to anyone
- Various relevant service are integrated in this single NADRS system
- The system can be used at free of cost
- NADRS 2.0 helps people in reporting for the disease from anywhere in the country
Services Provided By NADRS
NADRS provides various services to the people and few new modules for the welfare of animals have also been added by the authorities. Few of which are specified below
- Daily Incidence (DI) cases
- Modified Vaccination
- Feature of Dashboard
- Revised First Information Report (FIR)
- Module to understand the disease in fishes
- State-wise actionable points brought out during the review meetings and their status are apprehended
- NADRS data are shared to the National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) for Animal Disease Forecasting
- While reporting the disease incident, facility for uploading the picture along with has been initiated
- Section for getting details on “Animal Health Camps Conducted” has been included
- Proposal to represent accomplishments and vaccination of targets
How to login into NADRS 2.0?
To get yourself logged in to the NADRS portal follow the below mentioned simple process
- First go the official site of NADRS that is nadrsapps.gov.in
- This will lead you to the homepage
- On the homepage displayed, you will see a “Login” section on the right side of the page
- Fill in the information like user id, password and verification code
- Once done with filling in the information click on the “Login” button
Steps to Change NADRS Password
Passwords are very important for sharing any information concerning animal disease in the portal. In case you feel that your password is weak or there is any need in changing password look at the given process
- First visit the NADRS official site at nadrsapps.gov.in
- Click on the “Login” in the homepage and fill up the details
- In the dashboard you will find “Change Password” option on the left side, click on it
- Then enter the details such as user id, old and new password, confirm the new password and submit the details
- Pop up regarding the change of your password will arise
Nationwide Artificial Insemination Programme (NAIP)
In order to enhance the insemination among animals NAIP was initiated. In more than 600 districts with the coverage of 50% the system has been initiated. Under this NAIP record all the breeds of cattle and buffaloes will be included. This programme involves monitoring the scheme and follow up of all the animals included in the schedule will be continued till the calves are born. Based on the criteria of grading, villages are selected by the district magistrate.
A version of mobile application and digital platform which is NAIP 2.0 has also been launched for better analysis of the situation. This assists in the report of nationwide animal insemination program and in the nomination & selection of village for insemination
How to Login Nationwide Artificial Insemination through NADRS?
- Initially go to the official website of NADRS i.e. nadrsapps.gov.in
- Then in the homepage displayed select the “Artificial Insemination Coverage”
- Now a tab will open where you have to provide your login information
- Once entering the login information that is user id and password press the “Artificial Insemination-Login”
Steps to check the progress of Nationwide Artificial Insemination Programme
Being administered at the village, district and state level, beneficiaries can check the progress of insemination through the official website. Follow the steps mentioned
- Visit official website of national animal disease reporting system by clicking here.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the “NAIP Current progress Report” option
- An option of state wise progress or district wise progress or village wise progress will open
- Based on the need click the option needed and the information will be shown in tabular form
NADR Mobile App
An initiative for reporting the occurrence of animal disease data from the block level veterinary units, National Animal Disease Reporting System mobile application has been launched. With the perspective of initiating preventive and curative action on time the mobile app that administers and monitors livestock disease conditions in the nation has been set in use
How to download the NADRS App?
To avail the services and benefits of NADRS in an easier way, the NADRS app can be downloaded. Follow these steps to get NADRS app on your mobile
- Go to play store in your mobile
- In the play store search bar type NADRS app and click the “Download” button
- Once downloaded install it on the mobile
NADRS app can also be downloaded directly from the NADRS official website, for which you need to go through the below process
- Open the official website of the NADRS
- On the homepage you will find the “Download Mobile app” link in the menu bar
- Click on the link to download the app
- At last NARD 2.0 app will be downloaded on your phone
In case of any clarification or query, the below helpline details can help you out
Contact Number – 011 23386099
Email ID – [email protected]
We believe that all the information regarding NADRS is made available to you in this article. In case of any doubts you can leave the comment below. Also bookmark our website sarkariyojanaindia.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the data on NADRS 2.0 shared to anyone else by the government?
No, the date in NADRS 2.0 remains completely safe and secure
Is it possible to update one’s NADRS profile?
Yes, one can update his/her NADRS profile by logging into the NADRS portal and clicking the “Edit” form dashboard. After which the information can be edited and updated
What does NAIP stand for?
NAIP stands for Nationwide Artificial Insemination Programme. This helps the authorities to keep the track of animal health throughout
Can I check the NAIP current progress report?
Yes, you can download the NAIP current progress report by visiting NADRS portal and then selecting “NAIP Current Progress Report” from the menu bar of the homepage. A drop-down box will open on the screen in which you have to choose anyone and check the report