The Indian website has launched Digital India Portal aiming to give an opportunity for all the retailers in the country to put together various web based services to help their clients with a low investment cost via digital India portal. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Digital India Portal, its vision, mission, Services, Digital India Portal Registration, Login in a step by step procedure, Digital India App. So read this article completely.
Details of Digital India Portal
|Portal Name||Digital India|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To Connect consumer and business owners online|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
The Digital India Portal started by the government will benefit the consumers of the business by building a license network of common people with the pop stores in the neighborhood of the consumer. These licenses are provided with a multifunctional system, that connects the service’s provider servers and performs the transactions real-time.
A contract has been signed between the Digital Portal with the service providers which is authorized to give legally valid reservations and receipts to consumers. This is managed and owned by the experts who have been in the e – government services industry since 2017.
Visions of Digital India
- Ensure growth in areas such as electronic services, products etc.
- To be the first and largest ‘’Fast Moving Consumer Services ‘’ company in India
- Seed entrepreneurial opportunities inside the youth.
- To develop innovative products and solutions to aid large audience.
Missions of Digital India
- To provide better service for the middle and low – income groups thereby connecting them together.
- To give a solution for successful electronic payments and services for telecommunications operators and utility operators within the region.
- It also has a manuals for services such as electricity bill, vehicle insurance, PAN and aadhaar related services, BHIM app, GST etc.
- To ensure all people can maximize the benefits of the system.
- Employment opportunities for the low and middle income groups will be created.
- Customers will be served at doorstep and make accessible them for diversified range of services with this furnished system.
Digital India Portal Services
The following are the services that are available on the digital India website:
- Pan Card.
- Mobile And DTH Recharge.
- Electricity Bill.
- Digital Signature.
- Vehicle Insurance.
- Voter Id Card.
- Shopping Portal.
- Job Portal.
- Account Opening.
- AEPS and DTM.
Digital India Portal Registration Procedure
Interested people who would like to register on digital India official website have to follow these step by step procedure given below
- First of all, visit the official website of digital India at https://www.digitalindiaportal.co.in/.
- Once you see the home page on your screen, click on the “Franchise Registration” option.
- After this the contact franchise form will open as a new page where you have to enter all the required details such as
- Name of the applicant
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Address of the applicant
- Retailer shop name
- Current business
- Once you have filled this form with all the required details, upload all the necessary documents such as Aadhar card, PAN card, photograph and digital signature.
- For uploading documents you need to click on the buttons given provided below each these categories.
- Note: While uploading documents make sure the files are in JPG format of size 300 DPI (dots per inch).
- In the last step, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Digital India application will then be submitted, after which you will get an user ID and password within 24 TO 48 hours on your registered e-mail ID.
- With this User ID and password, you will be able to use the digital India portal to make use of the available services.
Advantages of Digital India
Some of the advantages of using Digital India Portal are as follows
- With this portal, the digital infrastructure and electronic manufacturing in India is achieved.
- The Digital India Portal delivers all government services online.
- People of the country can avail benefits and subsidies through this facility.
- The digital literacy of the people will get increased.
- Through this portal, the government can connect each village and city to help people access government and financial services with their mobile phones and the internet.
- Digital India Website reduces the corruption in the government sector.
- This portal is available free of cost and easy to use.
- Paperwork is completely deleted with the launch of this portal.
- As the portal creates separate digital identification system, the verification of the people made easier.
Digital India Portal Login Procedure
Follow these step by step procedure below to login to the Digital India Website online
- First of all, visit the official website of Digital India Portal by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Login” option.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen, here you have to fill in all the required details asked accordingly.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, click on the “Sign In” button.
- In this way, you will login to the Digital India Website online.
Digital India Mobile App
Digital India Mobile App is a application developed for mobile devices through which you can get information about the Digital India Programme. Also with this app, you can access the latest status, quiz, contest and discussion forum. You will get notified with pop ups, if any update happens on the Digital India Portal , if you are a registered user.
Download Digital India Mobile Application
The Government has also launched a mobile app for Digital India named Digital India Mobile App, through which you can access all the services as you do on the website. For this you have to download this app on your mobile phone. Here we provide you the step by step procedure to download the Digital India Mobile Application
- First, open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Type “Digital India Mobile App” in the search bar and click “Search Icon“
- After this, you will see a list of results on your screen.
- From this list, click on the top one and click “Install” button.
In this way, you will download the Digital India Mobile App on your mobile device.
Digital India Portal Commission list
- Transaction of ₨ 500 – 3000 = .30℅
- ₨ 3001 – 5000 = ₨12℅
- Transaction of ₨ 5001 – 10000= ₨18℅
|A/C Opening Commission||₨40/-|
|Recharge||3℅ – 7℅|
|Electricity Bill Payment||1℅|
|2/4 Wheeler Insurance||10℅ – 20℅|
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Digital India Portal service. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Digital India certificate in the comment.