The Ministry of Health and family welfare, India has introduced a new portal named E Sanjeevani at esanjeevaniopd.in. through which the citizen can avail teleconsultation services and have proper coverage of their health. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to E Sanjeevani OPD, E Sanjeevani OPD Online Patient Registration, token generation procedure, login steps, apply E Sanjeevani OPD, esanjeevaniopd.in Appointment, E Sanjeevani OPD Appointment Scheduling and more. So read this article completely
In this article, we provide these information in a step by step manner, you can follow it easily to apply, download the application of the platform, and avail the benefits.
Details of E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
|Name of the Portal||E Sanjeevani OPD|
|Started by||Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Beneficiaries||People of India|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To provide health services online|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
E Sanjeevani Platform
The E Sanjeevani OPD portal has been started by the government to aid people who are unable to avail health advice from the doctors due to coronavirus pandemic. This portal has been created by the Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing in the city of Mohali.
With the help of this portal, you will be able to get a appointment from the doctors, can avail special clinics and waiting room slots using the application as it has been developed to help the individuals who stays in the state of Mohali. You can also get various other benefits from this E Sanjeevani OPD platform, which we will discuss further.
Objective of E Sanjeevani OPD
The main objective of launching E Sanjeevani OPD portal is to provide health consultation to the people using the online facility, as we all aware that due to corona virus pandemmic, people find very difficult to visit hospitals and get diagoniised.
With the help of E Sanjivani OPD, the patients will be able to avail health consultation online which ultimately saves their time and money and brings in transparency in the medical system. Because of E sanjeevani OPD, the spread of coronavirus will be controlled and citizens can get health advice from doctors by sitting at their home.
E Sanjeevani OPD Features
The following are the features that are available on the E Sanjeevani platform that benefits the people
- Patient Registration
- Queue Management
- Token Generation
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
- Free Service
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
- Fully configurable (no. of daily slots, no. of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc).
E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Services
- Online OPD
- Real-time telemedicine
- State services doctors
- Video consultation
- Free services
E Sanjeevani OPD Statistics
|Total consultation hours||54274 hrs 14 mins|
|Doctors available now||253|
|Average duration of consultation||3 mins 04 secs|
|Average patient waiting time||10 mins 43 secs|
Procedure for E Sanjeevani OPD Registration / Token Generation / Login
If you want to register yourself on the E Sanjeevani Portal, you have to follow these step by step procedure below
- First of all, go to the official website of the E Sanjeevani, after which the home page of the website open.
- On the home page of the website, click on the “Patient Registration” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you have to fill in your mobile number.
- Now, you will get a OTP on your mobile number
- To get the OTP, you have to hit the “Send OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP that you had received in the given space.
- After this, you will see the registration page on your screen.
- Here, you have to fill in all the details asked
- Request token for consultation
- Upload your health records accordingly.
- After this, you will get the Patient ID and Token via SMS.
- Using these details, you can login by clicking on the “Patient Login” option available on the home page of the e Sanjeevani OPD Portal
E Sanjeevani OPD Login
- Once you see the login page, fill in your Mobile number or Patient ID along with Token No.,
- After entering, click on the “Login” button
- You will then be able to login to the portal successfully.
- Once you login, you can get appointment by entering the clinic name.
- Suppose there are more appointments before you then you will get a serial number or else you will be the only one in the clinic.
Appointment Scheduling Procedure
To get an appointment with your doctor, you have follow these procedures given below
- Once you have logged in successfully to the portal, search for your clinic name and you will receive as serial number.
- When your turn comes (serial number), eSanjeevaniOPD allocate a doctor to you
- After assigning, the “CALL NOW” button will be activated
- Now, you have to hit the button, after which your doctor calls you in 120 seconds
- In the event you click this button successfully, you will get an appointment with your doctor.
- This consultation is through a video call.
Procedure for doctor Consultation
Follow this step by step procedure to consult with your doctor online
- By clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the doctor Consultation page.
- While you are on video call with your doctor , your doctors has access to your health records, if you had uploaded anything before starting the call.
- Th doctor will provide an an electronic prescription to diagnose the problem
- This e-prescription will be sent to you when the call is disconnected or when you close the call.
- You can also save or print this electronic prescription
- After completing the session, you can log out of the platform.
- You will get an SMS notification with a link to download ePrescription sends by the system.
How to View Patient Profile?
- To view the profile of the patient, visit the official website of the Ministry of Health and family welfare.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “Patient Profile“
- After this, you have to fill in your Mobile number
- Now, click on the “Send OTP” button.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP box .
- Now, you will see the patient profile on your screen.
- From here, you will be able to download the prescriptions or add or edit family members
Procedure To View Timings
- First of all, visit the Ministry of Health and family welfare, Government of India official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Timings” option.
- After this, a new page will open where a list of all the states will be displayed to you.
- From the list, select your state link.
- Now, you will see the timings of OPD on your screen.
E Sanjeevani OPD Mobile Application Download Procedure
Follow these steps below to download the E Sanjeevani OPD Mobile Application
- First of all, click on the, click on this link and you will redirected to the Google Play Store
- Click on the “Call download” option.
- While installing the application, do it carefully.
- After downloading, follow the registration procedure given above to register yourself on the application.
How to check Timings And Profile?
For checking the Timings And Profile on the E Sanjeevani OPD, you have to follow the simple step given below
In order to Check the patient profile, you just have to click on this link given here.
Doctor Login Procedure
Follow these steps below to login as doctor.
- First of all, visit the Ministry of Health and family welfare official website, after which the website home page open.
- On the home page, click on the “Doctor Login” tab.
- After this, you have to fill in your mobile number and then click “Send OTP“
- Now, enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- In this way, you will login to the portal as a doctor.
Procedure to Contact the Concerned Authorities
- To contact the Concerned Authorities, visit the official website of the Ministry of Health and family welfare, Government of India
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Contact” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in all the necessary details asked such as name, mobile number, email address, town, city, state, message etc
- After entering all these details, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will contact the concerned authorities through the website.
E sanjeevani Contact Details
On our website, we have provided all the important information regarding E sanjeevani OPD. Even then, if you face any issues or have any queries related to E sanjeevani Portal, you can reach out to the concerned authorities by the details given below
Corona Helpline Number – +911123978046
Toll free – 1075
Email Id- [email protected]
States and union Territories corona helpline number list – Click Here
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to E sanjeevani OPD portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related E sanjeevani website in the comment.