The TN Treasury ePayslip also known as TN ECS is an online portal started for the citizens of the TamilNadu, especially government employees and pensioners. Through this portal, the employee’s can view their pension status, Tamil Nadu ECS status from anywhere anytime. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Tamil Nadu Treasury ePayslip, TN ECS online portal, step by step procedure to check your electronic clearing services Tamil Nadu treasury payments i.e. TN ECS Status. So read this article completely.
Overview of TN Treasury ePayslip
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Treasury ePayslip|
|Started by||Department of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees in Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To promote digital payments|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
ECS Status Pensioners TamilNadu
On the TN Treasury ePayslip official website of TamilNadu, the employees can avail their pay slip and pension details without having to visit any government offices. We share you the procedures that you have to follow on the TN ECS website to get your Tamil Nadu treasury ePayslips.
TN ECS Status Search
ECS means Electronic Clearance Service is an online platform provided by the Indian administration to all the states for freedom of mass instalment exchanges. Like other state, ECS online gateway is dynamic in the territory of Tamil Nadu. It is controlled by the Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Tamil Nadu. On this portal. the state government resigned representatives avail, annuities, pay, other important money related advantages. Also with this portal on can check their benefits, compensation, and instalments freedom status online.
TN Treasury Epayslip Portal Objective
The ultimate objective of TN Treasury ePayslip portal is give information about the payslip and to provide digital payments for the employees. Through this portal, one will be able to avail details of monthly payslip, pension reports, DDO report etc. This portal reduces the time and congestion at TN treasury offices. The portal benefits both the employees and pensioners as they only have to visit the website to check any kind of report.
Benefits of TN treasury ePayslip portal
- The government will be able to get digital payment with the help of TN Treasury payslip.
- Government employees can view DDO reports and pension report via TN ECS portal
- Employees can view and download their payslip from this portal
- All details about the employees pay slip are available on the TN treasury ePayslip portal
- Since you can avail pay slip online, time will be saved as you has to go to TN treasury offices previously
- The TN ECS Portal ensures transparency,
- The government can keep track on the employees transactions and will be able to solve their problem using this portal.
TN Treasury ePayslip Facilities
Some of the facilities that you can get from the TN Treasury ePayslip portal are as follows
- Monthly payslip
- Pension reports
- Deductions and insurances
- DDO token wise report
How to Login to the TN Treasury ePayslip Portal?
If you want to login to the TN Treasury ePayslip Portal to check the ECS Status Pensioners, Govt Employee, DDO Report, follow these below steps
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TN e payroll at epayroll.tn.gov.in
- On the page that appears, you will see the login form.
- Here, you have to select your preferred language
- Fill in your username and password in the given space and click on “Login” button.
- In this way, you will login to the TN e payroll website to avail your pay slip.
ECS Status Of Government Employees
Follow these steps give below, if you want to check the ECS Status Of Government Employees
- First, go to the Treasury department of Tamil Nadu official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the link “ECS Status”
- After this, a new page opens in front of you.
- On the new page, you will see three options.
- From this hit the “Click Here for ECS Status of Government Employee” link.
- In the next step, click on the link “Detailed Report By GPF Number”.
- Select the following
- District Treasury
- Fill in the GPF (General Provident Fund) number.
- Once you are done, click on “Submit” button.
- You will now see the ECS status on your screen.
ECS Status of Pensioners
Follow these steps given below, if you would like to check the ECS status of Pensioners on the TN Treasury ePayslip Portal.
- Go to the official website of Treasury department of Tamil Nadu, after which the home page will open.
- On the home page, click on the link “ECS Status”.
- After this, a new page opens in front of you.
- In this page you will see three option from which you are required to Click “ECS status for pensioners” link.
- After this, you will be redirected to a new website where you have to enter your login details and login.
- In the last step, click “Submit” button.
- You will now see your ECS status on your screen.
How to check DDO Token-wise Report?
In order to check the DDO Token-wise Report, you have to follow these procedure given below
- First of all, go to the Treasury department of Tamil Nadu official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “ECS Status”
- After this, a new page will open where you will see three options
- From these ink, select “Click Here for DDO Token Wise Report”
- Select the following details
- District treasury
- Enter the following
- DDO code
- Image code
- Once you are done with all the above steps, click on “Login” button,
- You will see the DDO report on your screen.
How to Get e-Payslip on TN Treasury Portal?
If you want to get the e-Payslip, you have to follow these step by step process below
- First of all, you have to visit the TN Treasury official website, after which the home page of the website open.
- On the home page of the website, click on the option “Useful Links”
- After this, a new page opens in front of you with some important links.
- From this links, click on the “e-Payroll” option and then select “Click here for e-Payslip”
- Now, you have to fill in the following information like
- Date of Birth
- Once you are done, click on “Login” button and get your e-Payslip
Also Read: Tnvelaivaaippu Registration, Login, Renewal | TN Employment Exchange
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to TN Treasury ePayslip Portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related TN ePayroll Website in the comment.