The PM Kisan E KYC Update with Aadhar Card OTP has been made live on the exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx. Deadline for the PM Kisan EKYC is May, 31 2022. All registered applicants need to go to your nearest CSC Centres and get it done with the help of biometric authentication with aadhar. Today in this article, we will be guiding you with steps on how to do PM Kisan E KYC Update online at pmkisan.gov.in, PM Kisan EKYC OTP Authentication, PM Kisan E KYC OTP Procedure on exlink.pmkisan.gov.in, Pmkisan.gov.in CSC Login and more. So read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Details of PM Kisan EKYC Update
|Name of the Scheme||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To give Rs 2000/- Encashment (Rs 6000/- Year) to the farmers|
|Purpose||Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Account|
|Ways to Update PM Kisan E KYC||Online and CSC Center|
|Last Date for PM Kisan E KYC||31 May 2022|
|Current Installment||PM Kisan 11th Installment|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Official Websites||pmkisan.gov.in and exlink.pmkisan.gov.in|
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a welfare scheme that is being run by the Government of India to assist farmers across the country. As per the latest announcement, all beneficiaries have to do the Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC Online to receive the Pmkisan.gov.in 11th installment in their accounts.
Ways to update PM Kisan E KYC
You can do the PM Kisan E KYC in the following ways given below
- At the CSC Center
- On the official website at pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan E KYC Update
All PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries must complete their E KYC Update on Pmkisan.gov.in and link their Beneficiary account to their Aadhaar Card. According to the most recent developments, all beneficiaries must complete PM Kisan E KYC online at pmkisan.gov.in. The CSC Center is another option for completing your PM Kisan KYC. You must first locate your local CSC Center before proceeding to complete your Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC. To link your Aadhaar Card with your PM Kisan Account, you must use your biometrics.
exlink.pmkisan.gov.in E KYC Update
- To claim additional benefits, you must complete the pmkisan.gov.in E KYC Aadhar Link Online.
- According to news reports, no beneficiary would be eligible for the next instalment unless they complete this E KYC.
- Finally, only farmers who link their PM Kisan Aadhar account to their PM Kisan Account would be eligible for additional Installment benefits.
- To continue receiving instalments in your bank account, make sure you complete your PM Kisan E KYC on time.
- So that’s all there is to know about PM Kisan E KYC Online.
PM Kisan E KYC OTP Procedure on exlink.pmkisan.gov.in
We all know that we need an OTP sent to our registered mobile number in order to login online at pmkisan.gov.in. So, in order to complete PM Kisan E KYC, you must fill out an online OTP for confirmation and beneficiary identification. So, while performing Pm kisan EKYC at pmkisan.gov.in, some people are having trouble receiving OTP. We recommend that you go to your nearest CSC Center to get it done because there is no need for a PM Kisan KYC OTP and you can complete it with just your biometrics. According to recent reports, PM Kisan’s E KYC can be restarted, and a link would be activated for beneficiaries to update their credentials.
PM Kisan EKYC Online 2022 at pmkisan.gov.in
Follow these step by step procedure given below to complete the PM Kisan EKYC Online
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC” option.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your Registered Mobile Number.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, you will get an OTP to your registered mobile.
- Now, you have to enter your Aadhar Card Number and then again you will get an OTP for your confirmation of E KYC.
- You have to enter this OTP for confirmation of the PM Kisan E KYC.
- In this way, you will complete the PM Kisan E KYC Online.
How to update PM Kisan eKYC at CSC Login?
- First, you have to go to your nearest CSC Center.
- Request an Aadhar Update in your PM Kisan Account.
- Give them your biometrics so they can log in.
- Submit the form after updating the Aadhar Card Number.
- Confirmation will now appear as an SMS on your phone.
- PM Kisan E KYC Update can be completed in this manner at the CSC Login Center.
What is the URL of PM Kisan’s official website?
You can visit the official website of PM Kisan Portal at pmkisan.gov.in.
Is it mandatory to do PM Kisan Aadhar Link?
Yes, you have to do PM Kisan Aadhar Link, if you want to avail the benefits of the scheme.
What are the various ways to complete PM Kisan E KYC?
You can do it at a CSC Center, online at pmkisan.gov.in, or through exlink.pmkisan.gov.in.
What should I do if I get PM Kisan KYC Invalid OTP ?
We have provided complete steps to solve the PM Kisan E KYC Invalid OTP. You can refer to the section above.
What is the Benefit of PM Kisan Aadhar Link?
All those who link will get Direct Benefit in their account on the time of Next Installment.
I am getting the PM Kisan EKYC Aadhar Already Registered error?
For this, you must go to the nearest CSC Center to do Pradhan KYC for the Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana