The Telangana government has introduced an Integrated Grievance Redressal System in the state for the development of the residents. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to IGRS Telangana integrated complaint redressal system, IGRS Telangana Registration, Login, Encumbrance Certificate, Status, Stamp Duty on the official website at registration.telangana.gov.in. So read this article completely
With this portal started by the Government of Telangana, the residents will be able to register and file the complaint related to any subject. Also, this portal has all those services which are available on the Integrated Grievance Redressal System portal.
Details of IGRS Telangana Portal
|Name of the Portal||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) | IGRS Telangana Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||Avail various facilities sitting at home|
|Objective||Stamping & Registration|
|Beneficiary||People of Telangana|
Integrated Grievance Redressal System
- Through this integrated grievance redressal system portal, all these process mentioned above can be done online with some click by sitting at home. This portal will ultimately benefit the state people. If you want to know more about how to file a complaint on this IGRS Telangana Portal, you have to read this article completely without skipping any steps, because here we have provided all the process in a step by step manner, so that you will be able to complete the steps easily.
- Along with this thing, we will be providing you the details regarding how to obtain your Encumbrance Certificate registration. In this article, we have also given the list of services that are available on the Unified Grievance Redressal System, check the status of stamp duty and more.
Benefits of IGRS Telangana Portal
- With the help of integrated grievance redressal system, the process of digitization will become possible for the residents to deliver documents. This Integrated Grievance Redressal System provided facility to give many documents which are essential for the residents of Telangana State. On this website the state people can avail various documents by sitting at home with some clicks.
- Previously, if citizens want to get any documents they need to visit the fixed government office, after which the documents will be given to them, but after the launch of this portal, people just have to go to the official website of the portal to apply the desired document and they will get it at their doorstep after delivery.
IGRS Telangana Portal Services List
The following are the list of services that are available on the Integrated Grievance Redressal System Portal
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking Services
IGRS Telangana Statistics
In the following table, you will be able to check the IGRS Telangana data for various services given for the financial year 2018-2019
|Deemed application for mutation||114268|
|Statement of encumbrance||93433|
|Public data entry||585718|
What is Encumbrance Certificate?
The Encumbrance Certificate is documents which is issued by the Registration and Stamp Department of the Government of Telangana.
- In the Encumbrance Certificate you will be able to find the following details available through the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana Government.
- Details of all transactions of the land and its duration
- Any gift that has been received by the person is also been mentioned in this document.
- Information on all the available property of the registered person
Stamp Duty IGRS Telangana
The Stamp duty is a kind of tax that is implied instruments (documents). The following are the list of stamp duty applicable to the documents
|Apartments/ Flats Including|
Semi Finished In All Areas
|Deposit Of Title Deeds||0.5% subject to a minimum of Rs. 50000|
|Development Agreement Cum GPA||1% (Not Adjustable)|
|Development/ Construction Agreement||0.5% (Not Adjustable)|
|General Power Of Attornery|
Authorising Agetnt Being Family
Member To Sell, Transfer Or Develop
|General Power Of Attornery|
Authorising Agetnt To Sell,
Transfer Or Develop Immovable Property
Given To Outsiders (Other Thanfamily Members)
|General Power Of Attornery|
For Any Purpose Other Than Authorising
The Agent To Sell, Develop Immovable Property
|Gift (In Favoure Of Relatives As Defined U/S 56 (2) Of It Act,1961 And Govt./Local Bodies/Udas)||1%|
|Gift In Other Cases||4%|
|In Corporations, Special Grade And Selection Grade Municipalities||4%|
|In Other Areas||4%|
|Mortgage With Possession||2%|
|Mortgage Without Possession||0.5%|
|Mortgage Without Possession In Favour Of Govt. Or Local Bodies Or Udas To Ensure Compliance To Building/ Layout Rules.||Rs.5000/-|
|Partition Among Co Owners|
(Other Than Family Members)
|1% On Vss|
|Partition Among Family Members||0.5% On VSS Subject To a Maximum Of Rs.20,000/-|
|Sale Agreement Cum Gpa||5% (4% Adjustable & 1% Not Adjustable)|
|Sale Agreement With Possession||4% (Adjustable)|
|Sale Agreement Without Possession||0.5% ((Not Adjustable)|
|Sale Of Immovable Property||–|
And Religious Purposes
|Settlement To Outside|
|Special Power Of Attorney||Rs.20|
Encumbrance Certificate Search Process
Here we have provided information about searching for Encumbrance Certificate. You have to follow the easy steps given to search for your Encumbrance Certificate.
- Firstly, you have to visit the IGRS Telangana official website, after which the website home page will open on your computer screen.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link “Encumbrance Search (EC)” in the online services section.
- After this, the User Registration page gets opened on your screen where you have to enter your user ID, password, captcha code and click on the Login button.
- If you are a new user, you will have to log in by clicking the register button and enter all the necessary details.
- Once you log in on the website, the e -Encumbrance Statement will open on your screen, You have to read this statement carefully and click on the Submit button.
- After this, a search page will open in front of you. Here you will be given two options.
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- You select one of the options, enter the year of your registration and the first letter of their SRO name/code and click on “Submit” while filling the form.
- Thus, in case all the processes are completed correctly, you will be able to see the online e-Encumbrance certificate on your computer and mobile screen.
Search IGRS Market Value
- Firstly, you have to visit the Registration and Stamp Department official website, after which the website home page will open on your computer screen.
- Click on the “Market Value Search” option available under “Online Services” section.
- After this, a form will open on your screen where you will have to choose the details asked such as district, Mandal, and village and click on the “Submit” button.
- The IGRS Market Value information will then be shown on your computer or mobile screen.
Get IGRS Telangana Certified Copy
To get the certified copy of the IGRS Telangana, you have to follow these steps below
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Registration and Stamp Department, after which the website home page will appear on your screen.
- Here on the website home page, click on the “Certified Copy” option from the “Online Services” section.
- After this a new page opens where you have to click on the option
- “Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)”
- “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)” option.
- In the event you click the first option, you will get redirected to the MeeSeva online portal where you need to choose the SRO, district, year and document number and hit the “Get Details” to fetch the details of the certified copy. .
- If you click the second option, you will get redirected to a page where you have to fill in your registered mobile number and security code and click on the login button to get the certified copy details.
Know your SRO
If you want to Know your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO), follow these steps provided below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of IGRS Telangana.
- After this, the website home page will opens, here you have to click on the link “Know Your SRO” under Browse section.
- Once you click this option, you will see two options on the next page where you will have to choose between “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” and “Village Directory”.
- After selecting your district, division, and village, your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
IGRS Telangana Mobile App
You can also do all the steps mentioned in this article using the mobile app of the IGRS Telangana which is available on the Play Store.
- For downloading the Android app, you have to click here.
On our website, we have provided you with all the important information regarding IGRS Telangana. Even after this, if you face any issues while performing any of those steps given above or if you have queries. You can reach out to the details given below
- Whatsapp Number- 9121220272
- Toll-Free Number- 18005994788
- Email- [email protected]
Also Read – TS Aasara Pension 2021: Application Form, Status and Eligibility Details
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to IGRS Telangana. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to IGRS Telangana Portal in the comment.