The Government of Telangana has launched TS Aasara Pension to benefit the people who are unable to get financial funds due to their physical disability. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to TS Aasara Pension 2020, Apply Online Telangana Aasara Pension, Ts Aasara Pension Application Form, Check Aasara Pension Status Online and all other information. So read this article from beginning to end.
The Telangana Chief Minister, Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao has made a decision to start TS Aasara Pension Telangana in a revised format. This will increase the Aasara Pension for the beneficiaries in the state. Also the TS Aasara Pension will benefit the people who are suffering from a certain disease.
This Monthly pension amount will be provided to all the under this scheme, introduced for the widows, elderly, toddy toppers, weavers, HIV / AIDS infected citizens, beedi workers, filariasis, and persons with disabilities.
Table of Contents
Details of Aasara Pension Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||TS Aasara Pension|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Old, Disabled and Widow Women|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To provide Pension|
|Benefits||Financial support on monthly basis|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2020
The Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme was introduced in the year 2014 under the leadership of Telangana Chief Minister in order to offer shelter to all destitute people like widows, HIV patients, etc. Now, the renewal of this scheme is being done in the 2020 under which the pension amount has been revised. Under Telangana Aasara Yojana, variuos benefits are being provided by the state government for the beneficiaries
From June 2019, the pensioners amount will be given in the revised form under the Aasara Pension started by the Government of Telangana for welfare and social security. Due to the increase in pension across all categories, the state government has to bear an annual addition of Rs 12,000 crore. The pension revision for the Aasara Pension was promise made during the pre-election of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) political party which is now made available by the Chief Minister Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
New Updates on TS Aasara Pension
The state wide lock down is announced till May 2020 due to the increase in Coronavirus infection in the Telangana. Under TS Aasara Pension, the amount will be deposited to all the beneficiaries as soon as possible to their bank account. Those applicant who would like to check the beneficiary list have to visit the official website at www.aasara.telangana.gov.in
Under the Rural Development Department of Telangana, the nodal agency is working. Every year in the state of Telangana, applications for TS Aasara Pension are being invited by this nodal agency. Pension amount is given to all the eligible beneficiaries in collaboration with the women Welfare and Rural Development Department, Government of Telangana. This pension will ultimately reduced the burden faced by the beneficiaries related to maintenance in the lives
Key Facts of TS Aasara Pension Telangana
Some of the key facts about the Aasara Pension introduced by the Telangana government to help the destitute are given below
- Under Aasara Pension, the government of Telangana will give pension for the old, disabled, widows, weavers, toddy toppers, and HIV / AIDS infected citizens residing in the state in the form of assistance.
- The beneficiaries will be provided the benefit of TS Aasara Pension every month.
- The beneficiaries will get the pension amount in their account directly
- TS Aasara Pension is a full state government-funded scheme started with the aim of giveing financial support to the poor, aged and disabled people.
Objective of TS Aasara Pension
- The main aim of launching the TS Aasara pension in the state is to give financial assistance to the elderly, disabled people suffering from serious diseases. With this scheme, the financial amount will be given to the poor families for the treatment of serious diseases.
- Implementing this scheme in the state will not lead poor people to seek treatment, which will ultimately enhance the standard of living of these people.
Revised Pension Amount Details under Aasara Pension Telangana
Aasara Pension has been implemented after some amendments made by the Government of Telangana. Under this amendment, the pension amount received by the beneficiaries has been revised. The details on the new pension amount that is to be provided for the beneficiaries are as follows.
|Beneficiary Category||Old Pension Amount (Rs.)||Revised Pension Amount (Rs.)|
|Old Age Pension||1000||2000|
Certain eligibility criteria has been set by the government for the Telangana Aasara pension scheme 2020. This differs for different categories which are as follows
For Old Age Pension
- Those citizens who come under economically weaker sections will be able to get benefited out of this scheme.
- Age of the person must be above or equal to 65 years.
- Only the old people residing in the state can apply for this scheme.
- This old-age pension scheme is applicable only for one member in the family. Either men or women can apply.
- If any bad thing happens, a women headed by the male in the families ages above 65 years can apply for an old-age pension.
- Not only old people, the landless agricultural laborers, porters, porter, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, fruit/flower sellers, snatcher tanners, rag pickers, destitute, destitute and other rural or urban areas Pension will get benefited by this scheme.
- The weaver who wants to apply for this scheme must be above 50 years of age.
- Only one member of the family can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- The Applicant should belong to the primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
- Irrespective of rural or urban areas, a person must be in weaving.
For Widow Pension
- Age of the widow women must be above or at least 18 years of age to take advantage of this scheme.
- Women who are forced to live the slums or homeless will be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The pension amount under this scheme is only for widow women. No women who are earning eligible for this scheme.
- The woman must be in a primitive or tribal community or sole head of the household to apply this scheme.
- Women whose husbands are sick and comes under disability category are eligible to avail TS Aasara Pension.
- If any bad thing happens, a women headed by the male in the family’s ages above 65 years can apply for an old-age pension.
For Toddy Tappers
- Age of the Toddy Tappers must be above or at least 50 years of age or older to take advantage of this scheme.
- Only one member of the family can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- The Toddy Tappers must belong to primitive and tribal category to apply for this scheme.
- The Toddy Tappers must be in the state of Telangana to apply in this category.
- Applicants who are Toddy Tappers are needed to be registered members of the cooperative society.
- Also, Toddy Tappers living in slums in the homeless can apply.
- Rural artisans/artisans living in slums, landless agricultural laborers, Tappers earning their livelihood daily in the informal sector can get the benefits out of this scheme.
For Disabled Person
- A citizen of any age can avail benefits out of this scheme.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and tribal category to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card (linked to mobile number)
- Age certificate (not older than six months)
- Income certificate (In case of old age pension)
- Passport size photo
- Bank Account Passbook
- Post Office Saving Account
- Residence certificate
- Email ID
- IFSC Code
- Mobile Number (for OTP)
- Disability certificate in case of disability
- Xerox copy of registration in the Cooperative society of Toddy Tappers.
- Weavers must submit a Xerox copy of registration in the Co-operatives society of weavers.
- SADAREM Certificate in the case of persons with disabilities 40% or above and 51% with respect to the hearing impaired.
TS Aasara Pension Application Procedure
If you want to applyonline for the Aasara Pension, you have to follow these simple steps provided below.
- First of all, go to the Greater Warangal Municipal Corporations official website.
- Once the website home page opens, click on the option “Pension Application” available under “Online Application” section
- After this, an application form will open, here in this form, you have to enter all the details asked.
- Attach all the documents such as Aadhar card, FSC card, bank account passbook, property tax receipt, and self-declaration form with the application form.
- Now, in the last step, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your TS Aasara Pension online application will be done in this way.
Application Procedure for TS Aasara Pension Offline
You can also apply for the Telangana TS Aasara Pension offline, for this you have to follow these steps given below
- First of all, download the TS Aasara Pension application form.
- You can get this application form from the nearest meesava center. In the end of this article, we will give you the download link for the Aasara Pension from where you will be able to download the application form.
- Once you download this application, fill all the information asked in the form like basic, residential and bank account information
- After filling it, attach all the necessary documents and submit this form to the nearest Gram Panchayat Secretary / Village Revenue Officer in case you are in a rural area and Bill Collector in an urban area.
- Aasara Pension will be given to you once after the verification by the authorities.
Get TS Aasara Self Declaration Certificate
- Firstly, you have to go to the Greater Warangal Municipal Corporations official website.
- Once the home page open, click on the option “Pension Application” under “Online Application” section.
- After this, a new page opens where you need to click on the “Self-Declaration Download” option in the table available on the left side.
- In the last step, click on the option “self-declaration” in the table on the left side of the new page.
- In this way, you will Get TS Aasara Self Declaration Certificate online
TS Aasara Pension Application Status Check
Follow these steps below to check the status of the TS Aasara Pension Application
- First, go to the official website Greater Warangal Municipal Corporations.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “Pension Application” available under the section “Online Application”
- After this, a new page gets opened on your screen, here in this page, you need to click “Search Application Status” in the left and right sections.
- Now, you can check the status of the Aasara Pension application by providing your application number.
Search Pensioner Details
You can avail the pensioner information online by following these steps given below
- First of all, you have to visit the “Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty” official website, after which the home page of the website opens on your computer screen.
- Here on the home page, you have to click “Search Pensioner Details” option available under the “Quick Search” tab.
- Once you click this option, a new page gets opened on your screen, here in this page, you have to provide the following details.
- Pensioner ID/ SADAREM ID
- Head of The Family
- After entering all these details, click on the “Search” button.
- Now, the status of the pensioner will be displayed to your computer or mobile screen.
On our website, we have provided you with all the important information regarding TS Aasara Pension. Even after this, if you face any issues while performing any of those steps given above or if you have queries. You can contact the toll-free number 18004251980 or call center number 08702500781.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to TS Aasara Pension Details. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to TS Aasara Pension Details in the comment.
What is the TS Aasara Pension Scheme?
Aasara Pension has been introduced by the Rural Development Welfare Department aiming to provide financial assistance to the destitute people of the society. Under this scheme, the amount will be provided as pension to the elderly, disabled and destitute as financial assistance.
Can we apply online for this pension scheme?
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme launched by Telangana Government.
When will the amount be released for the TS Aasara Pension?
Assistance amount under Aasara Pension for all those eligible beneficiaries will be provided through DBT between the 1st and 7th of every month.
How much amount will be provided as pension by the Government of Telangana for Aasara Pension?
Under Aasara Pension, a monthly pension of Rs 3,000 will be given for all the beneficiaries.