We all aware that India is adapting digitalization. To prove this various online schemes have been launched. In this way, the Odisha Government has also introduced a portal where people can avail various kinds of E certificates. Today here in this article, we will be providing you all information about the E district Odisha certificate. This article explains you from what is E district Odisha Portal, how to get various kinds of e certificates, how to check the status of these certificates and more. Read this article completely, so that you won’t miss out anything on E district Odisha certificate portal.
Details of E district Odisha certificate
|Name of the Portal||E district Odisha certificate portal|
|Started By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||People in Odisha|
|Objective||To make people access all government certificates online|
|Category||Odisha Govt Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the Odisha E district Portal?
The E district Odisha Certificate portal provides income certificates, caste certificates, residence certificates, legal heir certificates, guardianship certificates, etc. All these documents in the E district Odisha are useful in employment at various posts, claiming scholarships, government benefits, etc.
E District Odisha Portal
The Odisha chief minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik has started an online portal under 5t model on 28 December 2019. Using tis portal, the citizens in the state will be able to avail certificate of caste, income, residence, etc. For this service, the government will not charge any fees.
In the following section, we will be providing you the procedure on how to avail certificates from the E District Odisha Portal. You can visit the common service center and apply for the certificates online. This portal runs under the department of electronics and information technology, the ministry of communication and information technology, and the government of India.
Previously, the citizen had to go to government offices to get these certificates, but now, you just have to visit the official web portal portal and apply for an E certificate.
E district Odisha Objective
The primary objective of E district Odisha certificate portal is to make available all types of government certificates online, so that the citizens of the state can access it easily. Using the E district Odisha certificate portal, you will be able to apply online for all kinds of certificate. For this, you just have to apply. Because of this online facility, people does not have to go to any government offices or tehsils.
Features and Benefits of E district Odisha certificate
Some of the major Features and Benefits of E district Odisha certificate are as follows
- On the E district Odisha Portal, you will be able to access all government certificates online.
- The E district Odisha Portal is available only for the Odisha citizens.
- There is no charge levied from the citizen for using this online portal
- In order to get the E-certificates online using this portal, you have to apply first.
- The application procedure is very simple.
- With the launch of this portal, citizen don’t have to go to any government offices to get their certificates.
- This portal ultimately saves a lot of time and money
- The Odisha Govt has started this portal on 28 December 2019 under 5t model
- This portal runs under the control of department of electronics and information technology, the ministry of communication and information technology, and the Government of India
- Income certificate: The income certificate act as a proof of annual income of a person or his family.
- Caste Certificate: This certificate is proof of a person’s caste. The Caste Certificate provided to people belonging to SC, ST, SEBC, and OBC caste.
- Resident certificate: The Resident certificate acts as the proof of a person’s address. This shows that the person lives in specific address.
- Guardianship certificate: This certificate is proof of a minor person’s custody.
- Legal heir certificate: This is a special document that proves a relationship between a deceased person and his heir. The Legal heir certificate is used in inheriting or transferring of assets.
- Other certificates and licenses: Apart from the above certificates, some of the other certificates and licenses are income and asset certificates, seed licenses, number registration systems, etc can be availed on this portal.
Application Procedure for E District Odisha certificate
Follow these step by step procedure given below to to apply for Odisha E district certificate online
- First, you have to visit the official website of Odisha e district.
- Once you see the home page of the website open, click on “Login” option.
- After this, you have to scroll down until you see “Register Here” option and then click on it.
- Now a new page appears on your screen where you will have to fill your name, email id, mobile number, password and state.
- Next, solve the captcha code and then click on “Validate” button.
- After this, click on “Login” link and then type your email id and the OTP that you have got or password.
- In the next step, solve the captcha code and then click on “Login“
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will have to click on the certificate that you would like to apply.
- After clicking it, application form will open, here enter all the necessary information asked.
- Finally click on “Submit” button.
- After successful submission, a reference number will be created. Keep this for future reference.
How to check E district Odisha certificate online?
Follow these step by step procedure given below to check the E district Odisha certificate online
- First, you have to visit e district Odisha official website by clicking here.
- Once the homepage of the website open, under quick links section, click on the “Application status” link.
- Now a new age will open in front of you where you have to fill in your reference number
- Once it is done, click on “Submit” button
- In the end, you will see your application status on your screen.
E district Odisha Helpline
Incase you have any queries related to E district Odisha, you can always reach out to the toll free number or official email given below
Email ID – [email protected]
Helpline Number – 18001218242
Also Read: HRMS Odisha Portal Payslip 2021, Login Salary Slip at hrmsodisha.gov.in
We hope, you have got all the information about the E district Odisha Certificate. If you find this article beneficial, then show us your support by bookmarking our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com. Also post your queries in the comment section.