HRMS Odisha Payslip & Salary slip Download PDF 2022. Odisha HRMS Paybill Status District Wise Report & HRMS Employee Login at http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php
A payslip is a crucial record for any employee. It’s a portal to many transforming chances like applying for a new job, loan application, and checking for their payment details. However, receiving a monthly payslip could be difficult, considering the number of employees. Every employee is designated to a payslip every month. The government of Odisha has introduced a new online system due to its excess employees.
The launch of HRMS Odisha
The portal is created to meet employee requirements such as payslip, loans, deductions, and even take in feedback or complaints. The link www.hrmsodisha.gov.in is the official site for HRMS. In an initiative to meet the HR, data management and business needs, Odisha Government launched the software. With this system, it is easy for the Odisha Government to track their employment details.
The HRMS Odisha Portal
All data like payslips, recruiting procedure, and updates about all the departments are recorded in this portal. The HRMS software plays a very vital role in the Odisha government. Especially the automated pay management system. It Helps to pay the employees on time and also provides payslip to thousands of them. This initiative has reduced corruption cases and delays in the organizations.
Payslip management in HRMS Odisha
The software was introduced for government or organization employees. You can check payslips through the payroll management system. It also provides the working days, the leave and whether they are paid or unpaid, PF, EPI, and also the full names of the employees. Once the details are collected, the system will display the gross and net salary of each employee. The amount will segregate the deductions, after which it’s deposited in the account.
To be able to login to the HRMS account, the employee needs to have the following.
- Employee Login ID or username.
- HRMS personal account password.
The HRMS Odisha payslip login process
The login process is quick but does require few details from the employee. It is advisable to keep the information confidential to avoid detailed leakage.
- Go to the official HRMS Odisha website http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/.
- On the home page, check for the personal login tab, and click it to proceed.
- Once the Login page opens, continue and enter the HRMS personal Id.
- Now type in your password and the security code.
- Click the login button, and the HRMS payslip account will immediately open.
Note that the employees should log in using the user id and password. If the user forgets or loses the details, they are expected to request a reset. It is necessary for the details to be maintained confidentially to avoid hacking of the accounts or leakage on your salary details.
Downloading Odisha HRMS payslip?
The employees can also download the salary slip after viewing it for future purposes.
- Firstly, Go to the official website page http://apps.hrmsodisha.gov.in/index.htm
- On the home page, click on the login button to continue.
- Type the right login details, password, and username.
- Now select the login tab, a new page will appear, named “my profile page.”
- Go to the request or submission tab and find the payslip you want.
- Click on the HRMS salary slip; the website will automatically open the payslip page/browser.
- Here the month and year will be shown on the menu.
- Choose the month and year of the payslip you would like to download.
- On the menu button on the view tab, and the slip will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download and print button if you have found the right slip. It will take a few seconds to download, and now can use it for reference.
Password Recovery Process for HRMS Odisha
Choosing a password in might be challenging, especially if you use different websites. The password recovery process can be completed in a few steps. Follow the below steps to recover your password.
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha website portal http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php.
- On the home page, click on the personal login button.
- On the same page, check for “forgot password,” the option is usually located at the bottom of the page.
- Select the forgot password and follow the given instructions.
- The system will open a new page where you will enter the registered mobile number with HRMS
- Followed by your date of birth and the security code.
- Verify the details and click on send.
- The HRMS password reset link will automatically be sent to your registered mobile number. Now log in to the website and check and view the payslip details.
Registering Mobile Number in the HRMS Odisha portal?
Linking your mobile number and the HRMS account is the smartest thing an employee can do. They will be updated with everything and follow up on news issues using the number. It can also be used to receive links when resetting passwords or making any changes in the account.
- Go to the official HRMS Odisha website ( http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php ) portal.
- On the menu, open the e-services option for the employee.
- Click that and choose registration sign up.
- A new page will open here and enter your details as requested by the page. Then enter your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP to your account, enter that in the required field provided then proceed.
- Now select the create account option.
Note that the HRMS details may vary according to the government or organization directives, depending on their requirements and rules. The information may also vary but can be followed using the login details of the website portal.
HRMS Paybill Status
|Website link Name||HRMS Web URL|
|Odisha HRMS paybill status report ( Department wise-regular )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DeptWisePayBillReport.htm?|
|Orissa HRMS pay bill status report ( Department wise-non regular )||http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/#|
|HRMS paybill status ( District wise report )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DistWisePayBillReport.htm|
The Odisha HRMS 2022 Portal and it’s benefits
The portal is an essential tool for both the government and the employees. It has different functions besides checking the salary slip.
- The government will maintain a proper record of their employee’s salary details , and if there are any adjustments, they can follow up the history.
- The Employees can also begin looking for a new job using the slip.
- They can now request or apply for a bank loan.
- This pay slip helps me know about your official deductions and also gross salary.
- The slip is used to solve disputes between the employees and the government.
To conclude, the HRMS Odisha website plays a very important role in the state of Odisha (Orissa). It has eased the government’s responsibilities of keeping a track of their employee’s salary details and information. All records are well-kept and maintained, reducing the corruption or delays in the system.
Contact Address & Helpline Number Hrms
- A-2, Ist Floor, Toshali Bhavan,
- Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Pincode- 751007
- Mobile Number: 8763545188, Email ID: [email protected]
Also Read: UCO HRMS Portal: UCO Bank Employee login portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the HRMS Odisha. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to the HRMS Odisha in the comment.