United Commercial bank (UCO bank) HRMS employee login portal through HRMS UCO official portal https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
Table of Contents
UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Login
Formerly called the United Commercial Bank, UCO is a state-owned bank of India. It offers various services to Indian customers-established in 1943.UCO has one of the largest employee numbers in India, making it one of the major companies.
The UCO HRMS website portal, a legal platform was introduced to ease the employee’s needs and queries. From reviewing salary payslips, updates on loans etc, this helps in easing the process.
What is HRMS?
HRMS is a Human Resource Management System- a platform solely for its employees for the exchange of information from the salary, leave and PF updates helping them to work freely.
What are the Benefits of using the UCO HRMS portal
- Time saving as this is an All-in-one HR portal.
- Direct Information from the management which means there is no copied or no third person interference.
- They can download and keep a copy of the portal.
- This is self-service to check updates without having to ask the management every time.
- The Employers can look into the employee details through the portal
- This can be referred to to assess performance
- This has reduced employee crowding at office spots
UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login
The login process is as explained below :
- Open the official UCO website https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
- On the home page, click on salary, performance and fill in the required job details
- Enter your employee Id and password
- Employers will receive the login details during the subscription
- Enter the captcha code. You will be directed to the HRMS account.
Forgot password recovery UCO HRMS login process
If the Employer forgot password or login ID, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official UCO HRMS website portal https://hrms.ucoonline.in
- Click on the forgot password option at the bottom.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the submit button.
- You will be asked to enter a new password and change password.
- Once the password is updated you can now login into the HRMS account.
Complaint cases to the UCO HRMS help desk
The UCO HRMS help desk helps it’s employees to resolve the issue or complaints with minimum chaos. From Login issues to salary slip download, the help desk can
Contact the following number and email for help
|Head office -2, Department of information and technology, 3&4DD block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
The UCO HRMS portal is compelling in many ways and helps the UCO employees. New employees will have to register and create their login details given by the employer. Once they fill in the correct information, they can login into the HRMS portal.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the UCO Bank Portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to UCO Bank Login in the comment.