The Andhra Pradesh Government has started Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme in the state with an objective to benefit crores unemployed youth of the state. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, Online Registration, login at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/ and all other information of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. So read this article completely.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme has been introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide assistance to all the unemployed youth who have not been able to get jobs yet. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the unemployed youth for the daily expenses. An amount of Rs. 1,000 will be given monthly to all the beneficiaries after the successful implementation of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
Table of Contents
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- For the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh has started an online portal through which all the unemployed young men and women residing in the state will be able to get an unemployment allowance by registering online through this scheme.
- With this scheme, the state government aims to benefit about 12 lakh unemployed youths. Additionally, the Andhra Government will boast beneficiaries under this scheme providing skill training so that they can get employment.
Details of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
|N. Chandrababu Naidu
|Unemployed Youth in the State
Objective of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
The ultimate objective of launching Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme in the state is to provide financial assistance for all the the unemployed youth. Through this scheme, the beneficiary youth will be given an assistance amount of Rs. 1,000 every month. With this assistance amount, the government is planning to give skill training to youth and help in daily expenses.
Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestham Scheme Statistics
|Number Of Candidates
|Applied For Scheme Benefits
|Verified By The System
|Candidates Who Opted Out
|Scheme Benefits Sanctioned
|Grievances Pending Processing
|Grievances Solved Already
Features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- With this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will give a monthly allowance to all unemployed youth.
- The unemployed youth in the state will no longer have to depend on anyone for their daily expenses.
- Online registrations for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme will be starting from the month of August.
- For this scheme, the financial assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The implementation of this scheme is very transparent manner and it has been accelerated by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Yuva Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfil all the eligible criteria mentioned below to register online under mukhyamantri yuva nestham scheme
- Only permanent youth residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh is eligible to apply and get benefited out of this scheme.
- The applicant youth must mandatorily be unemployed after completion of education, otherwise, they are ineligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant should have the minimum education graduation or two year diploma, this is the minimum education graduation set for the Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Age of the unemployed youth who are willing to apply must be between 25 and 35 years.
- The applicant’s family has to be under below the poverty line, ie: BPL, otherwise, he/she cannot avail the benefits of this scheme.
- A person fired by the State or Central Government is considered ineligible to apply or register.
- Also with this, the youth who subscribed under the self-employment scheme from the central and state government are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate who has committed criminal offense are not eligible to avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- Youth’s families who have movable or immovable property in the Andhra Pradesh state are not eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates who are working currently (either full-time/part-time/) or pursuing formal education, also who works with the private sector, public sector, semi-government organizations or self-employed people are ineligible.
- If the youth has four-wheelers, they are considered ineligible.
- Any youth who has a criminal trial pending or is convicted of a criminal offense. Further, those who are prohibited by law, or cannot be suspended/dismissed from any central / state government job will also not be eligible for this scheme.
- Those candidates will not be eligible for this scheme, candidates who either have four-wheelers or are registered in their name.
- No youth (with a subsidy in excess of Rs.50,000 / -) for self-employment scheme, under any AP State Government sponsored scheme, financial assistance, or any type of loan availing any type of loan.
In order to registering the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, you need to have the following documents listed below
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence certificate
- Graduate or diploma mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Ration card copy
- Income certificate
With this, you must also have other documents which is demanded by the applicant. You will get the details of this at the time of registration.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, Application Online Registration
In the event, you meet all the above eligibility criteria, you can register online for the yuva nestham scheme by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, you to visit the official website of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham.
- Once the home page of the website open, from the menu, click on the “Apply Now” option.
- After this, a registration form opens where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and solve the CAPTCHA code and click “Send OTP“.
- Now, your Aadhaar number will be verified, after which, you need to register your mobile number by entering the OTP received on your mobile number in the space provided.
- After this, enter all the information asked and upload all the documents in the designated place.
- Your Online Registration for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme will be completed in this way.
- After registering, you can check the status of your application by clicking on the “Check Status” link on the website.
Current Data of State Wise Unemployment Allowance Schemes
|Name Of State
|Educational Qualification Required (Minimum)
|10th Class And Above
|Between Rs. 900 And Rs 3000
|For SC / ST Category – Min 10th Class Pass For Others – Above 10th Class
|From 10th Up To Graduate Degree
|Rs 200 To Rs 600 (Allocates To Unqualified Candidates Also)
|Graduate Degree Holders
|For Graduates – Rs 500 And For Ph.D. Candidates – Rs 600
|From Intermediate To Post Graduates
|Between Rs 500 And Rs 1000
|10th Class / Intermediate
|10th Class And Above
|Between Rs 150 And Rs 200
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham in the comment.
What is the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme?
The AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme is an monthly allowance scheme started in the state of Andhra Pradesh under which allowance will be given to the unemployed youth.
Who are eligible apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme?
Any youth who are unemployed in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be able to apply for this scheme. You can get all the information and procedure by scrolling above.
How can I register for the Yuva Nestham Scheme?
Information about registering for the Yuva Nestham Scheme is given above, you must look into the article entirely.