What is AP EWS Certificate?
The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is an important document provided to the families who comes under economically weaker sections. AP EWS Certificate is very similar to income, caste, and residence certificate using which various benefits can be availed. With the help of this certificate you will be able to take advantage of various schemes launched in the state.
We all are aware the importance and the value of certificates. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to EWS Certificate/Reservation Application Form 2021, EWS Registration, AP EWS Certificate Format, Eligibility details and other information in details. So read this article completely.
We can understand EWS – Economically Weaker Section as a subclass in the reservation introduced for the general category. This is very similar to the reservation scheme which was launched in the year 2019. The EWS bill was started by the Indian president on 12th January 2019.
The first bill is in the division was introduced by the Government of Gujarat from 14th January 2019. In the event, you belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, you will be able to get benefits from this scheme. In this article, we will be giving you information on the eligibility criteria, facilities, benefits, necessary documents, and application process.
Details of AP EWS Certificate/Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP EWS Certificate|
|Launched By||Revenue Department|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weaker section|
|Objective||10% reservation in jobs, institutions|
|Benefits||Get benefited by various services|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
EWS Certificate Application Form 2021
The EWS Certificate is provided to the citizens who belong to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. With this scheme, the beneficiaries will be given 10% reservation in direct recruitment to civil posts and services under the EWS Reservation Scheme. The EWS reservations beneficiaries will not be provided benefits of reservation under SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Originally used as an income and property certificate, the EWS certificate provides a benefit of 10% attractiveness to the economically weaker section in government jobs and higher educational institutions. A provision of a 10% reservation in any government has been made for the beneficiary under the EWS Reserve Scheme.
EWS Certificate Application
The youth who are interested and falling under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society can avail the benefit of the EWS Certificate Application by downloading the application form either on the online and offline mode. Here in this post we will provide you all the aspects about the issue of the EWS certificate by the concerned department. Apart from this, information related to eligibility and necessary documents will also be provided.
Features of the EWS Certificate
In order to benefit the economically weaker section and the underprivileged people in the state, the EWS Scheme has been started under which EWS certificates are provided to the eligible candidates. The EWS certificate is as normal as an income certificate which gives 10% reservation in government jobs and institutions.
It shows the capacity of the candidate to avail any government job, scheme launching in the state. The EWS Certificate, works like the income certificate, is defined eligible for application is the candidate income is found to be lower than the the limit fixed by the concerned officials of a scheme or government.
AP EWS Certificate duration and Application fee Details
The EWS Certificate is valid for one year from the issuance date. The details regarding the application fee of this certificate for backward classes are as follows.
- Application Fee – Rs.10 /
- The application fee from MeeSeva Centre is Rs. 35 /
In order to apply for EWS Certificate / Reservation, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria given below which has been declared by the concerned department.
- Those who are not availing reservation for SC, ST and OBC category. Also, whose total family income is less than 8 lakhs per year. (Here family income includes earning from all sources like agriculture, salary, occupation, occupation etc.)
- Persons who has the 5 acres or more of agricultural land in addition to family income are not eligible to apply the EWS certificate
- If applicants has a Residential area of 1000 sq ft and above,
- Plots of 100 square yards and above in notified municipalities,
- Residential plots of 200 square yards in and above areas other than designated municipalities
Swayam Portal Registration
Candidates must have to attach some documents with the form for the application of EWS or Income Certificate. The details of those documents are as follows
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card copy
- Voter ID Card
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photograph
- All educational records
- Certificate issued by two different Gazette officers
- There is a court stamp fee of 2 / – with the application form duly filled.
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10 / – as per Government Order (GO) 1551 and Income Tax Return Payment (if any)
Let us tell you that the above list of documents differs based on the states and rules. We advise you to go to the EWS certificate issuing authority and analyse all the important information to get clear insights.
AP EWS Certificate/Reservation Application Procedure
In order to apply online for the EWS Certificate / Income Certificate, follow these simple steps given below.
First of all, you have to visit the AP Meeseva portal official website, after which the website home page opens on your computer screen.
- Here on the home page of the website, click on the option “Revenue Department”.
- After clicking this option, a new page will open in in front of you where you need to click on the option “INCOME CERTIFICATE”.
- Now, you will see an application form on your screen, fill all the details asked in this form.
- Here you will have to enter the following information accordingly.
- Name of applicant
- Parent/husband name
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of birth
- Applicant Age
- Along with this, you also have to enter your income information.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the form and click on the “Show Payment” option.
- After entering, you have to provide your card information and follow the steps for payment.
- Click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm your payment. Keep the receipt you have received for future use.
AP EWS Certificate Offline Application Procedure
If you are applying for the EWS Certificate offline then follow these below steps.
- Firstly, you have to visit the nearest meeseva center in your area.
- After visiting, get the application form for the AP EWS certificate.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Once you have filled this information, attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Now, finally submit this filled application to the meeseva center.
Application Form Format
You can also download the application form for the EWS Certificate by simply clicking here
EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
This certificate is provided by different employees in different districts. The application format is fixed by the concerned Ministry of Government of India. Here we provide you the information about all the officers through whom it is issued.
- District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub divisional officer or area where the applicant or his family normally is residing.
EWS Application Status Check Online
If you want to know the EWS Application Status, you have to follow these steps below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the AP Meeseva portal.
- Once the home page of the website open, enter your username and password in the given space and click on the login button.
- After this, you need to hit on the Check MeeSeva Certificate option.
- You will now have to enter “Application Number” in the space provided and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Now, the application status will now be displayed on your computer and mobile screen.
Validity of EWS Certificate
Asset and Income certificates are valid only for a specific amount of time. Normally, an EWS certificate is valid for one year. The designated authority of the states will decide the validity of the EWS certificate. Incase if you want to use the EWS certificate for a specific purpose of admission or recruitment, you must make sure that the income certificate is valid or not.
You can reach out to the concerned issuing authority of the state / UT for in depth information regarding the validity of the certificate.
Points to remember for the AP EWS Certificate
- In case if you have any queries or doubts regarding the AP EWS Certificate, you can go to the nearest MeeSeva center.
- In the event any fraudulent document is submitted it will be considered as invalid and it is a punishable offense.
- You have to keep the application ID safely in order to track the status of your application.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the application form,
- Through the nearest Tehsildar office, you can apply for this certificate.
Procedure to get No Earning Member Certificate
For downloading the No Earning Member Certificate through the Meeseva Portal, follow the below steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the meeseva Portal official website.
- Once the website home page opens, click on the “Revenue Department“ option.
- A new page will open after this where you will be able to check a list of all the services of the Revenue Department.
- Here from the list, click on the link No Earning Member Certificate, after which a login form opens.
- In this form, fill in your User Id, Password, and Captcha code in the space provided and click the sign-in button.
- Now, a new page will appear on your screen, here from this page you will be able to fetch and download all the Certified Copies Issued By Dy. Tahsildar.
Procedure to get Certified Copies Issued By Dy.Tahsildar
In order to get the Certified Copies which is issued by Dy.Tahsildar from Meeseva Portal, you have to follow the steps provided below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the meeseva Portal, after which the home page of the website will appear on your computer screen.
- Here on the website home page, click on the Revenue Department option.
- After clicking this option, a new page will open where you will see a list of all the services of the Revenue Department.
- From this list, you have to click on the Certified Copies Issued By Dy. Tahsildar link, after which the login form opens in front of you.
- Fill in your User Id, Password, and Captcha code in the given space and click on the sign-in button.
- Now, a new page opens, here in this page, you will be able to fetch and download all the Certified Copies Issued By Dy.Tahsildar.
EWS Certificate Online Login Process
- To login to the AP EWS Certificate Portal, go to the official website of the certificate.
- Once the home page of the website opens, click on the “Login” option available in the menu.
- After this, a new page gets opened on your screen, here in this page, enter the details in the given space.
- You will log in to the website in this way.
Procedure to Recover Your Forgotten Password
If you want to Recover Your Forgotten Password, follow these steps provided below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the AP meeseva Portal, after which the home page of the website will appear on your computer screen.
- Here on the home page, click on the “Forgot Password” option available under the menu.
- After this, a new page gets opened in front of you, here in this page, you have to enter the user ID and captcha code in the space provided.
- Once you have entered these details, click on the option get OTP, after which you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or Email ID.
- After receiving the OTP, enter this OTP in the space given and enter the new password and confirm password.
- In the last step, click on the submit button to save this new password and login.
Also Read – Ts Meeseva Portal: Meeseva 2.0 Online Registration, Login, Features
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to AP EWS Certificate/Reservation Application. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Economically Weaker Section certificate in the comment.
What is the validity of the Economically Weaker Section certificate?
The EWS Certificate is valid for one year from the date of the issue of income certificate.
Can OBC, SC,ST category candidates apply for EWS certificate?
No, the above category candidates are not eligible to apply for the EWS certificate. This scheme will benefit only general category people.
What is the full form of EWS?
The full form of EWS is Economically Weaker Section
Is there any fee levied for applying for the EWS certificate?
A nominal fee of Rs 10 is levied from the applicant and Rs 15 while applying from the MeeSeva Centre.