The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the YSR Cheyutha Scheme in order to help the families who are facing financial problems. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020, Apply Online YSR Cheyutha Scheme, Cheyutha Scheme Application Status & Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List and all other details. So read this article from beginning to end.
With the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the state government will work to provide employment opportunities to all the women residing in the state for themselves and others.
Table of Contents
Details of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Women’s in the State|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To provide incentives and pension benefits|
|Benefits||Amount of Rs. 75000 as assistance|
|State Launched||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
All women who are working under the self-help group will be provided benefits with this YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Using this scheme, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy aims to provide support for the women who comes under weaker sections of the society like SC / ST / OBC / minority community. In this article, we will be providing you with a step by step process on how you can apply online for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, Application Status.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched
- The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has been launching various schemes which benefit SC / ST / OBC / minority communities during his tenure. In this series, the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is started in the state with an objective to develop the women who belong to the backward communities. The government will work to empower women’s groups with this scheme.
- Through the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, an amount of Rs 75000 will be given to the women who ages between 45 and 60 years. This amount will be deposited to the beneficiary’s bank account with the direct bank transfer strategies.
- The financial amount will be provided in four equal installments. Those women who comes under the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minority Classes can get benefited out of this scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Comprehensive Details
- The Chief Minister while at the launch of this scheme has stated that about 8 lakh widows, and single women ages between 45 and 60 years will be given a pension amount at the rate of Rs. 27000 per year. In this scheme, an amount of Rs 45750 will be provided totally as pension, including the amount of Rs 18750.
- With this, the chief minister also has said that the government is working to strengthen the rural economy for which agreements have been signed with companies like Amul, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Reliance.
- The role of stakeholders in businesses to the beneficiaries will be given the benefit of the Cheyutha Scheme. This scheme boasts the entrepreneurship among the women residing in the state, the government is doing work for this.
- The AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be started with the Women’s Government Support Leading Organization. Women’s who come from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minorities ages between 45 and 60 years will be provided benefits under this scheme.
New Updates regarding YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the YSR Cheyutha scheme 2020 on 12 August 2020. Through this scheme, the women in the state whose age is between 45 to 60 years will be given a financial assistance amount of Rs 75,000 for the period of 04 years. This amount which is given under the Scheme can be used by the beneficiary in any way. With this scheme, the financial amount will be directly deposited to the beneficiary woman’s bank account.
- An amount of Rs 18750 will be given every year for all the beneficiaries. The Andhra Pradesh Government has allotted an amount of Rs 17000 crore in order to implement this scheme successfully in the state. The start of this scheme is to enhance the women empowerment in the state.
- Information from the Information and Public Relations Commissioner and ex-officio Secretary Thamma Vijay Kumar Reddy, Government has fixed a target to benefit about 23 lakh women belonging to SC, ST category through this scheme.
|YSR Cheyutha Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|AP YSR Cheyutha APP Download||Click Here|
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020||Official Website|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Implementation
- The YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 12 August 2020. A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed by the state government of Andhra Pradesh with three companies named ITC, Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), on 3 August 2020 for the successful implementation of this scheme. The Inn (MOU) has been signed in the presence of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy
- The Chairman and Managing Director of HUL, Sanjeev Mehta and the Director of ITCEx and Madhusudanagopalan, CEO of P&G India, Sanjeev Puri also have participated via video conferencing. As per the (MOU) agreement, both of these companied will be providing marketing opportunities and technical support for more than 25 lakh women of the state. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will be spending about Rs 4,500 crore for this scheme.
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has shared details regarding the state’s Jat the financial year of coming to the Legislative Assembly at Velagapudi on 16 June 2020. A budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore was stated by the Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy in order to launch twenty-one welfare schemes run in the name of late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. One of the 21 schemes is AP YSR Cheyutha Yojana, for which an amount of Rs 6,300 crore has been allocated.
Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- With this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will provide an amount of Rs 75000 financial assistance to all the women belonging to backward classes.
- The women who belong to scheduled tribes, scheduled castes, other backward classes, or minorities will be encouraged to lead the path of development with society by giving the benefits of this scheme.
- This financial amount will be provided to each and every beneficiary woman in four equal parts. Each year an amount of Rs 18750 will be given to the woman.
- The beneficiary women will get low-payroll and in reverse monetary situations.
Other State Govt. Schemes
- Apart from the YSR Cheyutha scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched various other schemes to benefit the people, thereby keeping in mind the welfare of the society.
- The Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has said in the cabinet meeting that they will be establishing a Sanskrit foundation at Tirupati, a basic level. Also the government approved the recommendations regarding the building of Telugu and Sanskrit institutions under the AP Advanced Education Society.
- The Government has approved the extension of YSR Sampoorna Poshana, through this scheme, nutritious food will be given to the pregnant women and children.
- At present, it has been stated that there will be an extension of this scheme which will benefit the 77 ancestral manuals. For this thing, a budget of 86 1,863.11 crores has been allotted.
- Using the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the recipient home will also be sold at the time appointed by the officials as the recipient builds the house and resides there for a base time of five years.
Those applicants who would like to get benefited by this scheme has to meet the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant of the YSR Cheyutha must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme is available only for women applicants in the state.
- The Applicant must belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes or Minorities are eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
- Age of the applicant must be between 45 and 60 years to apply for this scheme.
The applicant must have the following documents listed below to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Procedure to Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
In order to search your name in the beneficiary list of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, follow the steps below
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme by clicking here.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen, here in this page, you will see a list.
- Now, you need to click on the option of your district to check the detailed report.
- A list will open. If you find your name in this list, you are then eligible to take advantage of the YSR Cheyutha scheme
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
If you want to Know Your Secretariat then you have to follow these simple steps given below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “Know your Secretariat”
- After this, a list will open on your screen, here you need to select your district.
- Now, you will see a list of Mandal of the district, choose your your Mandal.
- Once you have chosen your Mandal, the list of the secretariat will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
- Now from this list, you will be able to search for your name.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status
The Andhra Pradesh government has deposited an amount of Rs 18,750 to all the beneficiary’s bank account till now said by the government. This amount is transferred to the SC, ST, BC, and Minority communities in a Direct Bank Transfer method.
All these beneficiaries who are in the age between 45 years to 60 years will be given benefits of this scheme. All these beneficiaries can go to their bank and confirm the status of the payment. Apart from this, through the official website launched by the government, the beneficiaries will be able to check the beneficiary list. Also, you can visit the official website of [email protected] i.e. AP YSR Cheyutha.
As of now, the department of the state government has not given any information about the online or offline application of this scheme. If any announcement comes in the future we will be updating it on our website. So please stay connected with us. You can aslo bookmark our website so that you will not miss out any post we post.Here, we will update all the latest information related to the Government schemes.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List . If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme in the comment.
With what aim the Cheyutha scheme has been launched in the state?
The main aim of launching the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is to empower women’s groups by providing financial assistance whose age is between 45 to 60 years.
Is there any new announcements regarding the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The new announcement by the government states that the beneficiaries of the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme can also get benefited out of this Cheyutha Scheme.
How many women so far have been benefited from the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Data’s received shows that till now 25 lakh have been benefited by this Scheme.