The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started an initiative to provide low-value e-stamps for the citizens online. Today here in this article, we will be discussing about E Stamp UP, Apply for Rs. 10, 50, 100, Upto 500 Stamp Paper, Online Registration Form @shcilestamp.com. Also, we will explain you how to apply for the Rs. 10, 50,100, and 500 Stamp Paper and Online Registration Form. So read this article completely.
Details of E Stamp UP
|Scheme Name||E Stamp Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To apply E Stamp process online|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
E Stamp Uttar Pradesh 2022
With the launch of E Stamp UP, the government is planning to provide low-value e-stamps for the citizens online. The main objective of this scheme is to assist people to get stamp at low-value without visiting any stamp vendors anymore. Under this portal, the citizen will be able to purchase various stamps of Rs. 10, 50, 100, and Up to Rs 500 Stamps.
For buying these stamps online, the applicant has to visit the official web portal launched by the government at shcilestamp.com and have to register themselves. On February 25, 2021, the government has approved to be made online e-stamps (self-printing) up to ₹500 because of the value for low-value e-stamps in the state.
E Stamp Uttar Pradesh New User Registration Online @schilestamp.com
Follow these steps given below to register for the E Stamp online in Uttar Pradesh at schilestamp.com
- First of all, you have to go to E Stamp UP official website at schilestamp.com
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on “Register Now“
- After this, you will prompt to enter the User ID, Password, Confirm Password, Security Question, Answer.
- Now, you will have to choose the User Type from the options below
Corporate or Individual / Proprietor Firm
Partnership Firm or Registered IMP-ACC.
- From these, click on “Individual/Proprietor Firm” option.
- After this, fill in your First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birth Date, PAN Number, PAN Number, Occupation, Mobile Number, Correspondence Address, City, Pin Code, and State and Email ID.
- Now, you will have to enter your bank details, Select the Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Bank Branch, Bank Account Number, and Bank IFSC Code.
- Solve the Captcha Code and then tick the Declaration Checkbox.
- Once you are done, check all the details and click “Save” button.
- The system will show you that your registration is successful.
Steps to apply Rs. 10, 50, 100, Upto 500 Stamp Paper UP
Follow these step by step procedure below to apply for Rs. 10, 50, 100, Upto 500 Stamp Paper in UP
- Once you complete your registration, open your mail box .
- Click on “User ID Activation” link.
- After this, click “Click Here to Login“
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Here, you have to fill User ID, Password, Code, Verify Code.
- Once you are done, click on “Sign in” button.
- Now, you will see the user dashboard
- Here you will have to choose your state and then click on “Proceed”
- Now, Select the State (UP State Option is not yet updated on the portal).
- After this, click “e-Stamp Certificate Collection” option.(Sub Registrar Office of Nearest Stockholding branch).
- Now in Select Stamp Duty Type, click Registration Stamp Duty Type or Non-Registrable Stamp Duty.
- Once you are done, click on “Proceed” button
- You will be redirected to the Create Online Submission Page.
- Fill in the Purchase Section by Purchaser Mobile, Purchaser Mail, Article Description.
- After this, fill the Description of Document and Consideration Price.
- In the event, there is no no consideration price, simply enter zero.
- After thus, fill in First Party Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Pin Code, and PAN Number.
- Now, fill in Second Party Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Pin Code, and PAN Number.
- Next, fil in the Stamp Duty Paid by, Gender of Paid by Person, Stamp Duty Amount.
- Choose your preferred mode of payment and then click on “Save” button.
- Start the payment and tick the Declaration Checkbox.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” and fill in your card details and complete the payment by hitting “Pay Now“
Uttar Pradesh E Stamp FAQ’s
What is the objective of launching E-Stamp portal in Uttar Pradesh?
The main objective of starting E-Stamp Online facility it to make applicant directly apply low-value stamps online.
What is the official website of Stock Holding Corporation India Limited?
You can access the official web portal of Stock Holding Corporation India Limited at shcilestamp.com.
Do I have to create an account online for applying stamps on the UP E Stamp Portal?
Yes, you have to create a account on the Stock Holding Corporation’s official portal in order to apply for UP E Stamp.
Can I still purchase stamps outside in offline mode?
Yes, it’s your wish on which way you buy the stamps outside manually via stamp vendors.