We are all aware that the Tamil Nadu Government has been launching various schemes in the state for the betterment of the people. In this way, a scheme has been launched for the development of labourers. Today in this article, we will provide you information about that scheme named TN Labour Registration 2022. For this, the Labour Registration portal has been launched by the government. We will provide all information about the Tamil Nadu labour Registration portal , its objective, benefits eligibility criteria, necessary documents, helpline number, how to do Tamil Nadu labour Registration at https://labour.tn.gov.in/ and more. So read this article till the end.
Details of TN Labour Registration 2022
|Name of the Portal||Tamil Nadu labour Portal|
|Started by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Objective||To provide food security|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers in the state.|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
What is the TN labour registration 2022?
The Tamil Nadu Government has started an online portal named labour.tn.gov.in to assist the unorganized workers with food security. This portal was launched during covid-19. Earlier, the state government was providing Rs 1000 and dry ration to all the unorganized workers who have registered themselves on this portal.
Now the Government of Tamil Nadu is inviting new TN Labour Registration 2022 on their portal. As of now around 27 lakh people are registered on this portal under different social security schemes. Those interested candidates can now register on the TN Labour Portal to avail benefits given by the Government. Read this article till the end to get full information on how to do TN labour registration.
TN Labour Registration Objective 2022
The primary objective of Tamil Nadu labour registration 2022 is to provide financial assistance to the state’s unorganised workers. Unorganized sector workers can register for TN Labour Registration 2022 and receive benefits from several government schemes.
Features and Benefits of TN Labour Registration 2022
Some of the major Features and Benefits of TN Labour Registration are as follows
- Under the TN Labour Registration Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to unorganized sector workers
- Through this portal, food security will be provided.
- In order to get the benefits, the candidate has to submit an online application for registration on the TN labour registration Portal.
- Earlier, citizens had to go to the Labour Department in person to register themselves but now with the launch of TN Labour Registration online portal, the same process can be done online easily.
- The TN Labour Registration portal saves time and money.
- Around 27.4 lakh people have already been registered on the portal.
Applicants should belong to the resident of Tamil Nadu State.
You need to have the following documents while doing Tamil Nadu Labour Registration
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration Procedure 2022
Follow these step by step procedure to register for the Tamil Nadu Labour Online
- First of all, you have to visit the Tamil Nadu Labour official website.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Online Services” option.
- After this, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, the login page will open where you have to click on the “New User” option.
- An application form will appear on your screen, here you have to fill in all information such as
- Date of birth
- ID proof
- Email address
- Mobile number, etc
- After filling all these details, upload the necessary documents.
- Now, you have to enter the password for the login and then confirm it.
- In the end, click on the “Register” button.
- In this way, you will register yourself on the Tamilnadu Labour Department portal.
DU Login Procedure on the Tamil Nadu Labour Department Portal
- First, go to TN Labour Department official website at labour.tn.gov.in
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Online Services” option.
- After this, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, a new page will open, here you have to fill in your username and password.
- In the end, click on the “Login” button.
Check TN Labour Application Status
If you want to check the TN Labour Application Status. You have follow these steps below
- First of all, you have to visit labour.tn.gov.in Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Online Services” option.
- After this, click on the “Application Status” link.
- Now, a new page will appear where you have to enter your application number.
- Once you are done, click on the “Search” button.
- Finally, you will see the application status on your screen.
How to Lodge Grievance?
Follow these steps below to lodge grievance on the labour.tn.gov.in Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the TN Labour Department official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Grievance” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to fill in all the required details
- Once you are done, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will lodge a grievance on the TN Labour Portal.
We hope you are provided with all information related to TN Labour Registration 2022. If you find this article beneficial, then show your support by bookmarking our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com.