The Police verification certificate is one of the important documents for starting a new job. Whether it is a government or private job, you need to submit a police verification certificate. Today in this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step procedure on how to download UPCOP Character Certificate 2022 online. You will get the UPCOP Character certificate within 15 to 20 days after you apply online.
Details of UPCOP Character certificate
|Name of the Scheme||Character certificate UP Police|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Police Department|
|Objective||To apply Character certificate Online|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh Citizens|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Purpose of UPCOP Character Certificate Portal
On the official website of UPCOP at https://uppolice.gov.in, you will be able to apply for the Character Certificate online. Once you get the certificate, you can download the same certificate in PDF format. This portal ensures the hassle-free delivery of police verification certificate.
You need to have the following documents listed below for the UP police verification process
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Gram Pradhan/Panchayat Head issued Certificate
- Post order
UPCOP Character certificate Application Fee
When you apply for the उत्तर प्रदेश चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र, you will have to pay an amount of Rs. 50
How to apply UP Police Character Verification Certificate Online at uppolice.gov.in?
Follow these step by step procedure below to apply for the Character Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for Character Verification Certificate at https://uppolice.gov.in.
- Once the home page opens, click on the “Citizens Services” option.
- After this, you have to select “Character Verification or चरित्र प्रमाणपत्र अनुरोध“.
- Now, you will have to create a New Login Id and Password for yourself.
- Once it is done, login with the Login and Password.
- Now, you can apply for a new Character Verification Certificate from there.
- Do the payment with your convenient Payment Gateway.
- After applying successfully, you will get the Certificate after 15 days.
- Once you get the UP Police Character Certificate, you can Download the Verification Certificate.
How to Download Uttar Pradesh Character Certificate PDF?
Follow the below steps to download the Character verification Certificate Online.
- Visit the official website at https://cctnsup.gov.in/citizenportal/login.aspx.
- Enter your login credentials and login to the portal.
- Once you login, click on the “Search Status” option.
- Now, from the drop-down Menu, click on Application Type – Service Request.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the given space.
- Once it is done, select the Year of applying and click on “Submit” Button.
- Finally, click on the “Download” option.
- In this way, you will Download Uttar pradesh Character Verification Certificate Online.
UP Police Character Certificate Renewal Procedure
In order renew your Uttar Pradesh Character Verification Certificate, you have to follow the below steps
- First, go to the official website of UP Police at https://cctnsup.gov.in/citizenportal/login.aspx
- Login with your login ID and Password.
- Apply for a new Character verification certificate by following the steps above and make the payment.
- Once you are done, you will get the new UP Police Verification Certificate after 15-30 days.
UPCOP Character Certificate Status Check
If you want to Check the UPCOP Character Certificate online, follow the below steps
- First, visit the official website of https://uppolice.gov.in.
- Once the home page opens, click on the option “Citizen Services“.
- After this, you have to click on “Character Verification or चरित्र प्रमाणपत्र अनुरोध“
- Now a new page opens, here from the drop-down menu, click on “Character Certificate”.
- Fill in your Complaint/Service Request No.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
How Can I get the Character Verification Certificate even more quickly?
If you want to get the character certificate instantly, then you can do it in an offline procedure.
- First, visit your Village Pradhan or Panchayat Head.
- Get the Pradhan pehchan Patra or certificate verified by authority.
- After this, go to the nearest police station with the form and submit the form.
- Once after approval of the character verification, You will receive a notification on your phone after the Character verification has been approved.
- After clearance, the Character Verification Certificate will be sent to your email address.
Also Read: UP Gaushala Yojana 2022 Registration, Application Process
We hope you have got enough information related to the UPCOP Character Certificate. If you find this article beneficial, then show us your support by bookmarking our website.