The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the UP Gaushala Yojana to provide financial assistance for the people in the state. Today here in this article, we will be providing you with information related to UP Gaushala Yojana, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, how to apply for यूपी गौशाला योजना 2022 online and other important information about the यूपी गौशाला योजना as well. So read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Details of UP Gaushala Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|यूपी गौशाला योजना 2022
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|To provide financial assistance
|People of Uttar Pradesh
|Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme
Objective of UP Gaushala Yojana
All state governments across the country have been taking continuous efforts to improve the livelihood of the Gaushalas. Various schemes have been launched for this and in this way, the UP Gaushala Yojana is launched in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the Gaushalas.
What is UP Gaushala Yojana 2022?
The Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act of 1964 was designed to improve the position of Uttar Pradesh’s Gaushalas. This law will be executed across the state. In Uttar Pradesh, there are around 498 Gaushalas.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh runs a various schemes for all of these Gaushalas in order to help them develop. Through these schemes, financial aid is provided.
Apart from that, citizens working in Gaushalas will be provided with training. To receive the benefits of these initiatives, all Gaushalas must be registered. Gaushala Manager registration is handled through the Regional Gaushala Registration System in Uttar Pradesh. This registration can be completed by the applicant or through a CSC centre.
The registration for the UP Gaushala Yojana can be done on the official website portal launched by the Government and you do not have to visit any government office to get the Gaushala registration done. This will save time as well as bring in transparency in the system.
What is the purpose of the UP Gaushala Yojana?
The UP Gaushala Yojana’s major goal is to develop all of the state’s Gaushalas. Gaushalas will receive financial help under this scheme. Aside from that, citizens working in Gaushala will be supplied with training. So that he can better organise his time. This programme will not only help to improve Gaushalas, but it will also help to increase job opportunities. Application for the यूपी गौशाला योजना 2022 can be done on its own or through a CSC centre. Citizens of the state will no longer be required to apply at any government agency. In addition to saving time, this procedure will offer transparency to the system.
UP Gaushala Yojana Features & Benefits
Some of the major features and benefits of Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Scheme are as follows.
- The Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act of 1964 was created to improve the management of Uttar Pradesh’s Gaushala.
- This scheme will be executed throughout the state.
- In Uttar Pradesh, there are around 498 Gaushalas.
- The Uttar Pradesh government operates a variety of initiatives for all of these Gaushalas.
- These projects help to develop Gaushalas.
- These programmes provide not just financial aid to the Gaushala, but also training to the residents who labour there.
- To receive the benefits of these initiatives, all Gaushalas must be registered.
- Uttar Pradesh’s Pradesh Gaushala Registration System is in charge of this registration.
- The applicant can register themselves online or through the CSC centre.
- Citizens of the state will not be required to register at any government office.
- Citizens will be able to register for this scheme on the official website from the comfort of their own homes.
- This will save time and money while also increasing system transparency.
UP Gaushala Scheme Eligibility and Important Documents
- Gaushala should be from Uttar Pradesh.
- This scheme is only available to Gaushala that have registered.
- Gaushala’s cows are detailed in their appearance.
- Gaushala has copies of land records available.
- A photocopy of the society’s registration certificate, as well as the organization’s goal and guidelines
UP Gaushala Yojana Registration procedure
- To begin, visit Regional Gaushala Registration System’s official website.
- Once the home page open, click on “Registration“
- After this, a registration form will open where you have to fill in the following information.
- Name of cowshed
- Establishment date
- Applicant name
- Father name
- Once it is done, click on the “Submit” button.
- After, you will receive an User ID and Password on your registered mobile number.
- You will be able to login with this User ID and Password.
- Once you login, you will see the application form
- Fill all the information asked in this application form.
- Now upload all the necessary documents asked.
- Once you are done, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will complete the UP Gaushala Scheme Registration procedure.
Certificate verification procedure
- For certificate verification, you have to go to the official website of UP Gaushala Yojana Registration System, Uttar Pradesh.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Verification” option.
- After this, you have to fill in your district and certificate number.
- Now, click on the “Get Status” option.
View list of attachments
- To begin, go to the Regional Gaushala Registration System’s official website, Uttar Pradesh.
- The home page will now appear on your screen.
- Here, click on the “Attachment” option.
- Now, A PDF file will open with the list of attachments.
Procedure for appeal to authority
- To begin, go to the Regional Gaushala Registration System of Uttar Pradesh’s official website.
- On the home page, click on the “Appeal to Authority” option.
- After this, a new page open where you have to enter the following information
- Full name
- E mail ID
- Father/husband name
- Mobile number etc.
- Once it is done, click on the “Send Appeal” option.
- You’ll be able to make an appeal this way.
View यूपी गौशाला योजना Gaushalas List
To see a list of Gaushalas, follow the steps below.
- First, go to Regional Gaushala Registration System’s official website.
- On the homepage, click on “Gaushala“.
- After this, a new page opens in front of you.
- In this page, you will see the list of Gaushalas.
How to login to Gaushala UP Portal?
- First, you have to go to the official website of Regional Gaushala Registration System, Uttar Pradesh.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, a new page opens with the form, enter your username and password.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you will login to the portal.
How to check Goshala Registration Status?
- To begin, go to the Regional Gaushala Registration System’s official website.
- Once you see the homepage, click on “Registration Status“
- After this, a new page will open, where you must choose your district.
- Now, you have to fill in the application serial number.
- Finally, click on “Get Status” to see the registration status.
Phone Number – 0522-2740238, 0522- 2740482,
Fax – 0522-2740202,
Email ID – [email protected],
Address – Badshahbagh Lucknow Uttar Pradesh