The Indian Railway has launched an online health card system named UMID Railway. In this article, let’s discuss the UMID Railway, its objective, benefits of UMID, unique medical identity card Registration, UMID Railway Login and more. So read this article thoroughly.
Table of Contents
Details of UMID Railway
|Name of the Portal||UMID Railway Portal|
|Launched by||Indian Railway|
|Objective||To provide all information online for the employees|
What is UMID?
The full form of UMID is a unique medical identity card which is nothing but a web enabled, QR code and biometric identity system smart health card system developed by the Indian railways for the employee and pensioner.
Objective of UMID Railway Portal
The UMID Railway Login has been started with an objective to offer all medical benefits to the railway employee and pensioner.
Features of UMID Portal
- End – to – end solution.
- Web and mobile application.
- Electronic Platform.
- Automatic Generation of OPD slips.
- CSTE scheme hospitals.
- Change of health units.
- Hospital wise debits and credits.
- Interfacing with referral hospitals.
- Continuous Validation mechanism.
- Card independent system.
- Universal applicability and scalability.
- Humanistic technology
UMID Railway Registration
Follow these steps below to complete the UMID Railway Registration on the UMID web portal.
- First, visit the official website of UMID web portal.
- Once the website home page opens, click on the “Register” option from the dropdown menu.
- Now select one option below according to you
- If you have chosen employee, then enter PF number
- Fill in PAN number, Date of birth and then click on “Validate Details“.
- If you have chosen pensioner, then enter PPO number
- Pensioner type
- Family pensioner.
- Secondary pensioner.
- Select pension scheme
- RELHS with FMA.
- RELHS without FMA.
- RELHS Not opted.
- Date of birth.
- Once it is done, click on the “Validate Detail” button to complete the registration procedure.
- After successful registration, you will see your name on your screen.
- In case you see all details are correct, it’s time to enter your mobile number for registration.
- Now, you will get the OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP Box for validation.
- Next, the password will be generated for you.
- After this, you will be able to login into account of UMID Railway with PF number as user ID and Password generated by the system.
UMID Railway Login Procedure at umid.digitalir.in/web
Follow these step by step procedure to login to the UMID railway Website
- First, go to the official website of UMID at umid.digitalir.in/web.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Login” option.
- After this, you have to enter your login credentials such as
- Employee P.F. No / Pensioner PPO No.
- Now, solve the captcha code and then hit “Login“.
- In this way, you will login to the UMID Portal.
How to download UMID Card Online?
- First go to official website of UMID Card.
- Login with your credentials and then click on “View/download medical card” option.
- On the dashboard, all medical cards of eligible family members, including employees, will be displayed.
- Download to your phone, print as a hard copy, or scan with a QR code.
- Any of the following could be displayed at a hospital or at a nearby kiosk.
What is the full form of UMID?
The full form of UMID is Unique Medical Identity Card
What is the official website of UMID Railway?
The official website of UMID Railway is umid.digitalir.in/web
How can I download the UMID Card Online?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the option “view/download”