Rythu Bandhu Status, The Government of Telangana has started a scheme called to Rythu Bandhu benefit the farmers in the state. Using the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the Telangana government will provide financial assistance to the farmers residing in the state. Kisan Bhai will be able to get benefit out of the scheme by logging to the official website.
Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme, rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in, TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Payment Status Balance Amount, Farmer List Application Form Details. So read this article completely.
Overview of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Rythu Bandhu|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Government of Telangana|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 5000 per acre per year|
|Beneficiaries||Telangana Farmers e-Kuber Schemes List ( Salary, Rythubandhu, Budget bills, Pension, Kharif, Milk, Kalyana Lakshmi(old), Scholarships)|
|Objective||To provide incentives|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
|Helpline Number||040 2338 3520|
Rythu Bandhu Status 2022
Those who want to apply for the TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme online and get the benefit of this scheme has to complete the application process under Rythu Bandhu 2022 before the ex date. You will be able to check the status of your IFMIS balance on this website.
The Rythu Bandhu has been launched under the leadership of Chief Minister of Telangana. In this article, we will be sharing you the step by step procedure using which you can check the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2022. Also with this, we also provide you the step-by-step guide through which you can check the status of Rythu Bandhu beneficiary payments.
Rythu Bandhu Latest Update
- The Government of Telangana is planning to help the farmers by increasing their income. For this, the government is going to spent Rs 7,000 crore by the rythu bandhu scheme for the kharif crop and Rs 1,200 crore for the advance pardon of the crop, which was Rs 8,200 crore on Thursday.
- The crop yield loan charged by the government will then be then deposited directly into the financial balance. This will ultimately save 1,200 crore as the first part loan waiver for 6.1 lakh beneficiaries.
- The Telangana Government has also stated that about 15 lakh eligible farmers will be found out at the rate of Rs 5000 per acre before the start of the agricultural season.
Rythu Bandhu Issued Payment
- The Andhra Pradesh Government has made a promise that Rs. 5,290 crore has been released for the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Till now ie: 22 June 2020, about 50 lakh farmers have received the financial amount in their bank account. In spite of a lack of revenue amidst the Coronavirus epidemic, the financial assistance amount has been sent to the accounts of farmers as said by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the execution of depositing money to all the bank accounts of the farmers who had got the passbook till June 16 has been made now. An amount of Rs 5,000 per acre has been transferred into the bank account of each farmer.
- According to the sources, there are approximately 5 lakh farmers who have not submitted the bank account details. Once the farmers update their bank account details, the amount will be deposited to their bank accounts.
New Update on Rythu Bandhu website
On the official website launched by the Telangana government, the details about the e-Kuber Scheme, and Rabi Bill Details has been updated. In order to get information about it, then follow these steps given below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website by clicking here.
- On this website, you will have to submit by selecting the year and type.
Issued funds for Rainy Season
- The Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on 15 June 2020 has released an amount of Rs 5500 crore for the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Also with this, the State Agriculture Minister S. Niranjan Reddy has distributed funds for rain among the farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- The Agriculture Minister also thanked the Chief Minister and informed him about another fund of Rs 1500 crore. This amount will be dispursed to financially support the farmers at the time of infection of corona virus (COVID 19). With this amount, the Agriculture Minister has revealed that farmers are the highest priority of the government.
Objective of Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2022
With the successful execution of the Rythu Bandhu scheme in the state, the government likely to work and improve the economic condition of the farmers by providing them financial assistance. This scheme ensures that the farmers will become fully self-reliant and increase their income thereby getting more benefits from farming. Under this scheme, the eligible farmers will get Rs 4000 per hectare of land along with various other benefits.
Statistics of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Important Details of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The Chief Minister of Telangana, Chandrashekhar Rao has stated that only the farmers residing in the state can take advantage of this scheme who are cultivating the land. Farmers who wants claim this scheme, remains undisturbed, won’t get the amount. ie, no farming benefits Rythu Bandhu.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Amount
According to the statement by the state government, the records of farmers whose advance amount was Rs 25,000 or less would be deposited immediately. The crop yield will post given after prior to four additional portions later for farmers whose advance amount was more than Rs 25,000 and does not cross Rs 1 lakh.
The chief minister Harish has said that the property was withheld for the rythu bandhu scheme and the amount will be saved for the farmers. This scheme has been introduced to benefit 51 lakh farmers, Because of which 1.40 crore land is being developed.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status
The aim of the Rythu bandhu scheme is to give advice to the farmers in the state of Telangana. The financial condition of our farmers are not not good till date, the Chief Minister of the state has introduced the Rythu bandhu scheme through which financial assistance will be provided to the farmers of Telangana state.
This scheme will give a boost for the farmers which will drastically improve their lives. Under this shem, the medicines such as pesticides will also be arranged for taking care of the crops of the farmers.
Features & Benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The government will give financial assistance to the farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme
- An incentive amount of Rs 4000 per acre will be given to the farmers residing in the state.
- Also with this, farmers will also get various other incentives like free pesticides, pesticides.
- In order to get benefit of the scheme, farmers have to fill the application form and submit either through online or offline.
- Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme, about 60 lakh farmers residing in the state are to be covered for the current financial year.
- A budget amount of Rs 7000 crore has been allotted for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme by the government.
- Those farmers who doesn’t follow the cropping pattern set by the government won’t get the benefit of the scheme.
- Some of the farmers who get the benefits from this scheme and do not cultivate the land, then the scheme benefits will not be passed on to those farmers.
- The farmers will become independent. Also the financial condition of the farmer will be improved.
- The financial condition of the farmer will improve and they will become self-reliant.
- Other Welfare Schemes of the Government of Telangana
- Telangana Lunch Box Scheme
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- TS Aasara Pension Scheme
- Telangana Ration Card List
Incentives Under Rythu Bandhu 2022
According to the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the state government has said that all farmers will be given an incentive of Rs 4000 per acre. Through the implementation of this scheme, many incentives will be provided to the farmers of this state such as insecticides will also be provided to the farmers.
The complete implementation of Telangana system will prove to be a very happy news for all the farmers, so the implementation of this scheme will enable the farmers to live their lives without any financial hassle.
Type of Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu
|Crop Type Under Scheme||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
To get benefit out of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, you need to meet the following criteria mentioned below
- For applying Rythu Bandhu, the farmer must be an Telangana resident.
- Farmer must be a small and marginal farmer.
- The farmer must have the land.
- The Rythu Bandhu is not available for the commercial farmers.
You need to have the following document in order to apply for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
Check Online Rythu Bandhu Status
If you fulfil all the eligible criteria mentioned above, you can apply online for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Telangana.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details” and then from the drop-down menu, click “Scheme Wise Report” option.
- Now, fill in the year and PPB number and the solve the captcha code and hit the “Submit” button.
- In this way, your Online Rythu Bandhu Status check will be completed.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status Check
If you want to check the status of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, you have to follow these simple steps given below.
- First, you have to visit the treasury department official website, after which the website home page open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will see two options
- PPO ID
- Here you will have to choose the year, type of scheme, and PPBNO details
- Once you have entered all the details, click the “Submit” button below.
- In the event, your application is in pending status, you will get the amount sanctioned of Rayathu brothers within a week.
- If the Rythu Bandhu Dhan has released already, you will be shown the payment date on your computer or mobile screen.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List Check
Follow these steps given below to check the Beneficiary List of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Firstly, go to the official website for this Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Once the home page of the website open, click check distribution menu schedule section, after which next page will open on your screen.
- Here you need to choose your district and Mandal. After this, a Beneficiary List will open.
Claim Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Form
For downloading Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Form, you have to follow these simple steps below.
- Go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu. After this, the website home page will open.
- On the home page of the website, click claim form download option available in the notification section.
- Now, your claim form for Rythu Bandhu will be downloaded.
- After this, you need to provide details in the form and then submit it to the concerned office.
Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App on your Mobile
If you want to download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App on your mobile phone to avail benefits, follow these steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website. After which, the website home page opens on your screen.
- Now, on the home page, you will have to scroll down until you see Download Mobile App option.
- After clicking this option, the Rythu Bandhu Mobile App gets downloaded to your mobile phone.
- In order to use the mobile app, enter your login id and password and then use it.
Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts Dept,
3rd floor, Raja Ram Building, Tilak Road, Abids,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above, or if you have any doubt regarding the TS Rythu Bandhu scheme. You can reach out with the details given below
Ground Floor, D-Block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
Email ID: [email protected]
Also Read – TS Sand Booking SSMMS Portal Registration, Login, Track Sand Order
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the TS Rythu Bandhu scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to the TS Rythu Bandhu scheme in the comment.
How much money I get if I hold 03 acres of agricultural land?
You will receive an amount of Rs 15,000 under Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Can I avail the money through Rythu Bandhu if I don’t own agricultural land?
Where should I go to avail TS Rythu Bandhu scheme?
You have to visit the official website to avail TS Rythu Bandhu scheme at https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/