PAN Card Application Status – Once you apply for the Pan Card online, you will be able to check the PAN Card Application Status online. Today in this article, we will provide you with a step by step procedure to check Pan card Application Status online at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/. So read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
PAN Card Application Status
|Topic Name||Check Pan card Application Status|
NSDL PAN Status
With the help of the acknowledgment number, you can check the PAN Card Application Status after a week. For this, the applicant has to go to the official website of NSDL Or UTI at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/. You can apply for the PAN Card both online or offline with the relevant documents.
Benefits of Online Pan Card Status
The following are some of the benefits of Online Pan Card Status
- Can track your application anytime
- Do not have to go to Government office
- Simple to use
How to check NSDL PAN Card Status Online?
After applying for the PAN Card online, you can check the NSDL PAN Status by following these steps given below
- First of all, you have to visit the official website link of NSDL Pan Card Status Track at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Once the page opens, click on the “Application Type” and from the drop down menu, click on “PAN- New/change Request” option.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your 15 digit acknowledgement number.
- Now, solve the captcha code and hit the “Submit” button.
- In the end, you will see your nsdl pan status on your screen.
How to check UTI Pan Card Application Status ?
Incase you have applied for the UTI Pan Card, you can check the pan application status by following these steps below
- First, go to UTIITSL status track official website at https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward.
- Once the page opens, Enter Details.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your Application Coupon number, Date of Birth.
- Now, solve the Captcha Code and hit the “Submit” button.
- In the end, you will see your UTI Pan Card Application Status on your screen.
It’s very easy to apply for the PAN Card, as you can do it online by sitting at home. This can either be done online as well as offline. In case you have lost your PAN card, you will still be able to apply for the reprint of the card or get the e-PAN from NSDL or UTIITSL.