navasakam.ap.gov.in Login | AP YSR Navasakam Scheme | YSR Navasakam Scheme Official Website | Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List | Login ID, and Password
The YSR Navasakam Scheme official website has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh at navasakam.ap.gov.in to make aware about the schemes launched in the state to the citizens. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to AP YSR Navasakam Scheme, Official Website (navasakam.ap.gov.in), AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List, Login ID, and Password Process and more. So read this article completely.
The Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently introduced AP YSR Navasakam Scheme for the successful launching of schemes in the state. You can view all the schemes launched in the state by visiting the official website navasakam.ap.gov.in in your internet browser. In this article, you will be provided with details regarding login, beneficiary list and other relevant information about the navasakam.ap.gov.in portal.
Table of Contents
Details of navasakam.ap.gov.in
|Name of the Portal
|AP YSR Navasakam
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|People Of Andhra Pradesh
|To identify beneficiaries of various schemes
|Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme @navasakam.ap.gov.in
The Navasakam Scheme launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh government helps to identify beneficiaries of the various schemes. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy ahs taken a important step by the implementation of the schemes. With the help of this scheme, the beneficiaries will be identified through a series of process
- Previously, the government officials had to visit door-to-door for conducting surveys with the help of volunteers in the village/ward volunteers in order to identify the beneficiaries. After analyzing it, the report will be prepared from the data that was collected by the village/ward secretariats. The names of the beneficiaries will then be announced after the Gram Sabha is organized.
- In this process, cards will be provided to all the beneficiaries. Now, all these process gets done through navasakam.ap.gov.in’s official portal. Using this portal, the state government is planning to provide information to the residents of the state. Various guidelines are also available for downloading on this portal.
|20th November 2019
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification
|20th November 2019
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification
|30th November 2019
|Navasakam Beneficiary List Publish Date
|1st December 2019
|Scrutiny of Applications
|2nd December to 7th December 2019
|Objection Rage on List
|10th December to 14th December 2019
|Selection of worthy Candidates
|15th December to 18th December 2019
|Beneficiary List Release Date
|20th December 2019
|YSR Navasakam Card Issue Date
|1st December 2020
Beneficiaries under YSR Navasakam Scheme
- On May 25, 2020, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy has told in the press conference that more than 3.5 crore people of the state got benefited out of the welfare schemes launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. He also said that an amount of Rs 40139 crore has been allocated for all the beneficiaries till May 2020 through all various welfare schemes.
- In this scheme, Rs 19,298 financial assistance has been allotted for the backward class (BC) beneficiaries, Rs 6,332 crore to scheduled caste (SC) beneficiaries, Rs 2,108 crore to scheduled tribes (ST) beneficiaries and Rs 10,472 crore for other categories. He further stated that four lakh jobs have been created in the village and ward secretariats within four months of this government. SC, ST, BC and minorities has been provided more than 82 percent of these jobs in the state.
YSR Navasakam Scheme Objective
- The main objective of YSR Navasakam scheme is to make sure the villages aware of schemes launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Visiting the homes of all those who wish to be beneficiaries of various schemes launched by the government is a traditional way of surveying YSR Navasakam. With this YSR Navasakam survey, the state government issue cards to all the beneficiaries and keep an eye on those who are taking advantage of these schemes.
- Under YSR Navasakam Scheme, the state government has decided to issue five different cards which include a rice card, YSR Arogyasri card, Jagannan Vidya card, and YSR pension Kanuka and Vasathi Devena card, which will be given to beneficiaries according to the socioeconomic status.
AP navasakam.ap.gov.in Schemes List
For the YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020 launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, the beneficiaries will be found out for more than 10 schemes. Here we will provide you the information about all the 10 schemes
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
The YSR Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Jagan Mohan Reddy to take the education to the next level in the state, In this scheme, the government will provide many incentives for the students. All the mothers, who would like to send their child to study in school can get benefited by this scheme.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- The Adarana 2 Scheme launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh aims to provide subsidy for technical modernization in the state. Under the leadership of Jagan Mohan Reddy, this scheme has been introduced for the modernization of specialized technical tools to artisans in the state.
- The government will provide a 70% subsidy to all the state artisans residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP Adarana 2 Scheme is the updated scheme called Adarana 2 Scheme.
AP Rice Card Scheme
- Through AP Rice Card Scheme, the new rice cards will be provided to the villagers. For this, the family income should be within the prescribed limit to avail the benefits.
- Under this scheme, income per month has been set at Rs 10,000 for rural areas and Rs 12,000 for urban areas. The state farmers must hold at least 3 acres of agricultural land or 10 acres of dry land or one of both wet and dry.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme under the leadership of CM Jaganmohan Reddy. Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial support to the poor women residing in the state
- With this scheme, the state Government of Andhra Pradesh will give an opportunity for poor women for their livelihood with the help of self-help groups. In this article, we will provide details regarding the online application, eligibility criteria and beneficiary list of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
Cattle Health Card Scheme
Under the leadership of Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Cattle Health Card has been has been started in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will benefit the families which are identified by the Census of Animals. Citizen of the state can apply for the AP Cattle Health Card Scheme and get Cattle Health Card by the end of this year. The statement by the government shows that an roadmap has been created to implement this scheme through 11,158 Routh Trust Centers to be built in the state.
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- The YSR Pension Kanuka scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh state government under Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. In this pension scheme, the state government provides provide financial assistance to the people belonging to various categories
- Through the Pension Kanuka scheme, the state government provides a financial amount to the needy people in the Andhra Pradesh. A pension amount will be given to the people up to 10 years to the aged, widows and the disabled through YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Aarogyasri Card Scheme
The YSR Aarogyasri Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy aims to provide health benefits to the BPL category families of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through this scheme, the government provides financial support to the families whose annual income is below Rs 5 lakh and own less than 12 acres of agricultural land.
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Through the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, A financial amount will be provided annually to the ITI and polytechnic students for further studies, Here in this article, we will be discussing information regarding Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme application process, eligibility criteria, and other important information.
Village Secretariat (Rural)
|Welfare and Education assistant
|Pensions Kapu Nestham, BC(Tailor, Barber, Dhobi) Scholarships, Amma Vodi,Pastors
|Panchayath secretary Grade -IV Digital Assistant
|Village Revenue Officer
Ward Secretariat (Urban)
|User ID Schemes
|Ward Welfare and development secretary
|Pensions,Kapu Nestham, BC(Tailor,Barber and Dhobi),Pastors
|Ward Education and data processing secretary
|Ward Health secretary
|Ward Administrative secretary
- Under this scheme, the government has promised to pay Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams& Muazzins and an increase in salaries to Archakas.
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
- Under this scheme, the government will help BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors by providing financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per annum.
AP Navasakam Portal Services
The AP Navasakam Portal @navasakam.ap.gov.in has been started by the Center for Financial Systems and Services, Andhra Pradesh. The citizen of the state will be able to avail various services online through this portal. The following services can be availed through this portal
- Door to door survey
- Volunteer training
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
- Identification of Beneficiaries under YSR Navasakam Scheme
- Gram Sabha / Ward Sabha for social audit.
- Publication of list of draft-eligible members of social audit
- Preparation arrangements
- Conduct a household survey
- Field data computerization
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat @navasakam.ap.gov.in
In order to know your Secretariat on navasakam.ap.gov.in, you have to follow these steps below.
- First, you have to visit the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Once the home page of the website open, click “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in this page, you will see a list, where you will be able to check your district name and choose Urban or Rural
- Now, click the link according to the urban or rural area in your district.
- Select the link of your board present in the list shown on your screen and make a note of your secretariat code that is displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Steps to login at navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website
Follow these steps given below to login on the navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website
- First of all, go to the official website @navasakam.ap.gov.in. After this, the website home page appears on your screen.
- After home page opens, click “Login” section after which, a new page will open.
- Here in the new page, you need to enter your user ID and password and solve the CAPTCHA code.
- Once you have entered all these details, click on the “Login” option given on the website.
- In this way, you will be able to log in on the navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website to avail services.
Procedure for No Secretariat Staff Mapping
If you want to do No Secretariat Staff Mapping on the navasakam.ap.gov.in portal, follow these steps below
- First, visit the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the website home page, click “Secretariat Staff Mapping” option from the menu.
- Now, you will see a list of districts on your screen, here you have to choose your district
- After this, you will be redirected to another page where you will be shown a list of Mandal, From the list select your Mandal.
- You will see the list with a secretary’s name with ward number, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, the ward health secretary, etc. On your computer or mobile screen.
Forgot Password Service
Follow these steps given below to reset your password, if you forget your Password to login on the AP navasakam.ap.gov.in portal
- First, you have to visit the AP Navasakam Scheme official website, after which the website home page opens on your screen.
- After this, you have to click “Login“ option available on the home page of the website.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, here on this page you have to click on the option Forgot Password present below the login form.
- Enter your User ID and solve the captcha code correctly and click Send OTP Button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You will have to enter this OTP in the OTP box provided and enter the New Password, confirm password (re enter).
- Again, solve the captcha code and click on the reset password option.
- Now, a message will be sent to your mobile number stating your “password changed“
AP Navasakam Scheme ID Card
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has stated officers in the state to provide ID cards for various welfare schemes within the respected time period. The appointed officers are being asked to issue ID cards within the stipulated time period itself. Also, the Chief Minister said that the AP Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries residing in the village or ward secretariats, pension, rice and Arogyashree cards should be given at the beneficiary’s doorstep.
Time to issue an ID Card
|Rice & Pension Cards
|Within 10 days
|Within 20 days
|House Site Pattas
|Within 90 days with registration
|Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma
|JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
Other Important Decisions
- The Joint Collector will rebuild 31000 Anganwadi buildings in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- In village or ward secretariat of the state, the joint collector trains the employees of Anganwadis.
- The Secretariat of the state must display all useful and important details of the welfare schemes and services that are available for the people.
- The Beneficiary list should be displayed by 12 June 2020 to people who have missed applying for the home site by 15 June 2020. Parallelly, all the formalities gets completed and home site PETA will be sent on 8 July.
- The mapping of the YSR clinic prepared by the MGNREGA employment opportunities for 54.5 lakh people will be done by June 10 according to the Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above or if you have any doubt regarding YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020, you can contact the officials through a call or email. The details are given below
Email ID: – [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website login details. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website login details in the comment.