PFMS Scholarship 2021 | PFMS Payment Status | pfms.nic.in List | PFMS Scholarship Status | Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal | PFMS Bank List PDF | pfms.nic.in Scholarship
Scholarships are the very important and great Scheme through which the students who are willing to study get a financial support. Because of this, the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) collaborating with the in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance has launched the important portal called PFMS Scholarship @pfms.nic.in.
Today, here in this article we will provide you all the information related to PFMS Scholarship 2021, PFMS Payment Status, PFMS Scholarship Status, Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal, PFMS Bank List PDF, pfms.nic.in Scholarship. So read this article completely. Also with, we also provide the application process, eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for PFMS scholarship and the process of knowing the payment in scholarship.
Highlights of The PFMS Scholarship
|Name of the Portal||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
|Objective||To Provide scholarships|
pfms.nic.in List 2021
The PFMS Scholarship 2021 objective is to provide financial funds to all of the students who falls below poverty line. With the implementation of this scheme, various incentives will be provided to the students who belongs to different backward categories which comprises of Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward castes, and also the people who are belonging to economically backward society.
PFMS Scholarship Benefits
- By implementing the PFMS Scholarship, the following benefits will be availed by the students
- The major benefit of the public financial management system PFMS Scholarship 2021 is the provide scholarship to all of the students who expect to perform well in higher education in renowned colleges and Universities.
- Students who belong to economically backward society will be given a opportunity for the education.
- The students can continue the education without any though about the finance and poverty.
PFMS Scholarship List
Through PFMS Scholarship 2021, you can get the following scholarships
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship 2019 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship, National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
If you want to apply online for the PFMS Scholarship @pfms.nic.in. You must fulfil the eligibility criteria given below
- The candidate must be an Indian resident.
- Age of the applicant must be between 18 to 25 years.
- The applicant at least should have passed 10 the class.
Applicant family’s annual income should be less than Rs. 6 lacs.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Bank List
The following are the banks that provide scholarship under PFMS Scholarship 2020.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
The applicant must have the following documents mentioned below to apply for the PFMS Scholarship 2020
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
PFMS Scholarship 2020 through DBT
With respect to 1.1.2013, the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) has been chosen by the Central Government for the schemes presents in chosen regions of the nation. With the help of DBT, the financial amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary bank account who have applied themselves under the scholarship. This benefits the people to get their scholarship very easily thereby eliminating the middle man who were there previously in the process.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Benefits
There are numerous benefits that is provided through the PFMS Scholarship portal to the people, but some of them are listed below
- PFMS approves the Bank/Post Office Account understatement with recipient’s Bank/Post Office. This guarantees that the amount is moved to an approved, record along these lines decreasing the danger of misleading instalments.
- The PFMS Scholarship portal has a working interface with 90 Banks directly which includes 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs and 5 enormous Private Sector Banks.
- PFMS will be able to fill in as a typical focal entrance in order to enroll organizations and recipients.
- The recipient information, includingthe subtleties of name, address and so forth will be checked by the Implementing Agency, which has been approved by the Bank/Post Office
- Only from the PFMS gateway, the executing organization will be able to make e-instalments to recipients to their approved financial balances straightforwardly
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Registration Process
If you want apply online for the scholarship, you have to first register on the PFMS Scholarship Portal by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to first visit the official website of PFMS Scholarship.
- Once the home page of the website, click on the option “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration”.
- After this, select “Scholarship to Universities/College Students” scheme available.
- Now, you have to select the following details accordingly
- Year of passing class 12th along
- Education Board
- Enter the following details
- Bank account number
- IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- After this, click on the drop-down menu and select the category
- Click on “Search” button. After which the system search for the name automatically and fill the form which will be shown on your screen.
- Here, you have to enter the following details now
- Mobile number
- Email ID.
- Create a user ID and password
- Solve the captcha code given below here.
- Upload the documents.
- In the last steps, click on “Submit” to complete the registration process.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Login Process
Follow these steps given below in order to login on the PFMS Scholarship portal
- First, you have to visit the official website of the public financial management system.
- Once the home page of the website opens, click on the login button.
- After this, a new page will appear in front of you where you need to enter your username and password
- Now, you will have to click on the login
- You will be logged in successful.
Process To Know Your Payment
If you want to know the status of your payment in the scholarship, follow these simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the public financial management system. After this the website home page opens on your screen.
- Click on the option “Know Your Payment“
- Now you will be asked to enter some information.
- After entering all the details correctly, click search button.
Track NSP Payments
Follow these steps given below to track the NSP Payments
- First, visit the official website of the public financial management system.
- On the home page of the website, click on the track NSP payment option
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here on this page you have to enter Bank name and account number or NSP application ID and solve the captcha code
- Once, after entering all these details, click on the search option.
- Now, the NSP payment details will be displayed on your computer screen.
PFMS Transaction For FY 2020-21
Each and every day, lakhs of transactions has been made on the Public Financial Management System. For the financial year, 2020-21, the total transactions made on the PFMS is 6,12,60,225 of Rs. 70,102 crores till now.
Contact List For PFMS – Scheme Wise
You can get help from the PFMS experts, if you would like to know information regarding specific scheme about specific things. Here we will provide the step by step procedure to know the number of the concerned department or person scheme-wise:
- First of all, go to the official website of the public financial management system.
- Select the option “scheme-wise contact list” from the sheet available on the left-hand side
- Now, a list will appear on your screen, here you will be able to search the scheme name
- Also, you can enter scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type
- After this, click the search option after which the information will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
Follow these steps below, if you want to Track NPS Payment Status for PFMS
- First of all, go to the Official Website of the public financial management system
- On the home page of the website, click on the option “Track NPS Status”
- After this, enter bank, account number, or NPS Application ID and enter the verification code.
- Click search option after which the details will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
PFMS Portal Login Procedure
Follow these simple steps given below to login yourself through the official portal of PFMS
- Go to the Official website of the public financial management system
- Once the home page opens, from the drop-down list, select your year.
- After this, you have to enter your username and password
- Once you have entered all the details correctly, click on the login button
- You will be logged in on the PFMS Scholarship Portal successfully.
Procedure to Search Location Details
If you want to check your location details on the PFMS Scholarship Portal, just follow these steps below.
- Go to the PFMS website by clicking on the Official link given here
- Once the home page opens, from the drop-down list, select your state.
- After this, enter your location name in the space provided.
- Now, Click on view report option after which the details will be shown on your screen.
PFMS Scholarship Application Renewal
Applicants who have already applied for the scholarship and want to renew it have to follow these steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the PFMS. Home page of the website will open.
- On the home page, click login option
- After this, a new page appears where you have to enter your username and password
- Now, click login option and choose renewal application form
- Here, you have to check all the details and update the information.
- Enter all the newly asked information accordingly and attach all the necessary documents
- Submit the application form and print it for further use
Get Login Details If Agency Is Already Registered
- First, you have to visit the Official Website of the public financial management system
- The website home page will open, here you have to click on Get Login Details If Agency Is Already Registered option.
- After this a new page opens where you have to enter login ID, email, unique agency code, account number, and word verification
- After entering all these details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you will be able to get login details of the agency that is already registered
Manage Registered Agency
In order to manage Registered Agency, you have to follow these steps below.
- First, visit the Official Website of the public financial management system, after which the home page of the website opens on your screen.
- Click on Manage Agency option, after this, now a new page will open.
- On this page, you have to enter the required details like scheme, agency status, agency type, state, district, etc
- After entering all this information, click on the search button.
- Now, the Required details will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Points to remember While Filling Application Form
While filling the application from for the PFMS Scholarship, you have to keep these following point in mind.
- You should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the scheme
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly in the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents with providing dimension
- Your bank account and Aadhar card should be linked.
- Take a print out of the application form without fail.
How to submit feedback on the PFMS Scholarship Portal
If you would like to submit related to the PFMS on the PFMS Scholarship Portal, you have to follow these steps below.
- First, go to the official website of PFMS, after which the website home page opens on your screen.
- On the home page, you will see feedback option on the left-hand side
- Click on that option. Now a feedback form will open in front of you.
- Here in this feedback form, you have to provide the details like
- Email Id
- After entering all these details, Solve the Captcha code and click submit button.
- Your feedback related to the PFMS will be submitted in this way.
Also Read: Ts Meeseva Portal: Meeseva 2.0 Online Registration, Login, Features
If you find any difficulties while doing any of those steps mentioned above or if you have any queries regarding PFMS Scholarship 2021, then you can reach out to toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergency Helpdesk No:
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to PFMS Scholarship 2021. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to PFMS Scholarship 2021 in the comment.