Amma Vodi List 2020 | Amma Vodi List Scheme Status | Search Amma Vodi Beneficiary List | Download AP Amma Vodi List | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal | Amma Vodi List Mother Name Wise | Download Jaganna Amma Vodi Eligible List
To improve the level of education in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the Amma Vodi Scheme 2020. In this article we will be providing you information about AP Amma Vodi Scheme Final Beneficiary List (May Payment Status), Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List Downloading Procedure, Check Mother Name in YSR Amma Vodi Scheme. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Highlights of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Amma Vodi Scheme
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh
|Citizen of Andhra Pradesh
|Provide incentive for education
|Amount Provided as Incentive
|Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes
Amma Vodi Scheme List
Through this scheme, the students in the state will get benefited with various incentives provided by the government. Amma Vodi Scheme focuses to help the mothers in the state who will send their child to study in school.
Many schemes have been launched under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in the state of Andhra Pradesh aiming to improve the level of education. In this sequence, Amma Vodi Scheme has been started to benefit the people. Here in this article, we will provide you all the important information regarding the Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020
The popular scheme called Amma Vodi has been introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. With this scheme, the state government provides incentive money to all the women who send their children to school for education.
An amount of Rs 15,000 will given to the mothers in the state who send their children for education. The government launched Amma Vodi Scheme with an objective of improving the level of education in the state irrespective of boundaries of all caste, religion.
The Amma Vodi Scheme program is a part of NAVARATNALU initiative, which was launched by the Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh. This program aims to benefit the women in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The incentive amount will be provided to the mothers who would like to educate children in all institutions from class I to XII.
- Recognized Government institutes
- Privately Aided
- Private Unaided School / Junior College
- Residential school/college for the academic year 2019-2020
Major Objectives of Amma Vodi Scheme
Andhra Pradesh ranks twenty-first in India with a literacy rate of 73.4%. The newly elected Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh wants a rapid increase in the literacy rate in the state under which the Amma Vodi Scheme has been introduced. This welfare scheme will be implemented in the entire state and citizens of every caste/religion community can take advantage of this scheme.
Amma Vodi Budget 2020-2021
Since the inception of the Amma Body Scheme in Andhra Pradesh, so far, many families have been benefitted under this scheme. This scheme has been started with the objective of improving the standard of education in the state. On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Andhra Pradesh State Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy presented the budget for the coming year of the state.
The state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore during the budget. In the budget of 2019-2020, the state government has approved a budget of Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector, which will be increased by the year 2020-2021. In this budget amount, Rs 6,000 crore has been approved for Amma Vodi Scheme.
Benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme
Some of the major benefits of the Amma Vodi List are as follows
- Under Amma Vodi, the beneficiaries will get Rs.15,000 as an incentive amount.
- Students in the state who belongs to poor families will now be able to complete their education smoothly.
- With the help of the incentive amount provided under Amma Vodi, the mothers will be able to bear the cost of their child’s education
- Amma Vodi is for all mothers residing in the state irrespective of the caste religion community.
- Because of Amma Vodi Scheme, The states, education and per capita income will increase.
Features of the Amma Vodi Scheme
Some of the main features of AP Amma Vodi Scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy are listed below.
- The amount provided under Amma Vodi Scheme will directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries
- Suppose, if the beneficiary’s decided to quit after class 12th, then he/she will not be given the assistance amount.
- The financial assistance will be given to the beneficiary only till the child passes the 12th class.
- In the month of January, the beneficiary will receive the support amount in their bank account.
If you want to to take advantage of Amma Vodi Scheme started by the state government, you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Applicant’s children must have school admission to take advantage of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh to avail this scheme.
- Irrespective of caste / religious communities, The beneficiaries can apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme.
Before applying for the Amma Vodi scheme, you must have these necessary documents mentioned below.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Details of school information
- Parent’s Identity Card
- Bank account information
- Residence certificate
Application Process for AP Amma Vodi Scheme
If you fulfill all the eligible criteria and hold all the necessary documents mentioned above in this article, then you can apply online for the AP Amma Vodi Scheme by following the steps given below.
- First, you have to visit the official website for downloading the application form.
- After downloading, fill all the information asked in the form accordingly and attach all the necessary documents .
- Once you have filled the form completely, you have to visit the your nearest office and submit the form to the concerned officer.
Track Mother Status Online or Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
Once application is submitted, you can search and see your name in the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list by following these easy steps given below.
- First, go to the official website of AP Amma Vodi Scheme. Website home page opens now.
- Here on the home page, you have to click Beneficiary List option on the menu
- Now, a new page opens on your screen, In this page you have provide your mother’s Aadhaar card number and fill the captcha code.
- Once you have entered all the details correctly, Click on “Get Details” button
- The beneficiary list will be available on your computer or mobile screen.
- Also, you can get the print of the beneficiary list by clicking on the Print option.
Payment Method for Amma Vodi Scheme
Based on the information given above, the the mother / guardian of the beneficiary will get the assistance amount directly in their bank accounts. This assistance amount will be transferred in the first week of January every year until the child passes the 12th class / +2 of the applicant.
Amma Vodi District wise Beneficiary Status List
The schemes list which is launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in May is being released..
The list of this schemes started by the Andhra Pradesh government in May are being released. Perhaps by the last week of May, according to the district, Amma Vodi Beneficiary List might be published by school wise or in other ways. In the table below, you can see the district wise beneficiary list.
|Name of the Districts
|Beneficiary List PDF
If you find any difficulties while doing any of those steps mentioned above or if you have any queries regarding Amma Vodi Scheme, then you can reach out to
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
Email Address: [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Amma Vodi Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Amma Vodi Scheme in the comment.