AP Sand Booking | Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking Portal | AP Sand Booking Online Registration | Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking Login | Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking Track [email protected]
The APMDC otherwise known as Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation is a portal for online Sand Sale Management & Monitoring launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh through which the general and wholesale consumers can buy sand. Here in this article we will be providing you all the information about APMDC Sand Booking portal registration, login & track order status.
By following some easy steps given in this article you can easily register on the AP Sand Booking Portal. So read this article completely to get information related to the AP Sand Booking Register, how to order and the following information to track your order and other mandatory details.
Highlights of AP Sand Booking Portal
|Name of the Scheme||APMDC AP Sand Booking|
|Portal Name||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
|Portal Launched By||Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||To make the sand procurement process transparent|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
AP Sand Booking @sand.ap.gov.in APMDC Portal
To handle the sand mafia in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the Government has launched a sand sales management and monitoring system to make available the sand at affordable prices. The Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System is managed by the Mineral Development Corporation Limited, Andhra Pradesh is aiming to create transparency in selling sand to the citizen. This portal can be accessed by searching (sand.ap.gov.in) on the Google.
EPDS AP Ration Card Status
After introducing Sand Sale Management & Monitoring system, The Andhra Pradesh bulk and general consumers will get the sand at an accurate market price. The AP Government’s APMDC AP Sand Booking system ensures the transparency of the sand buying and selling process as it is controlled by the Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
Sand procurement in the state will be completely controlled with the introduction of this portal. Through the website launched for APMDC Online Sand Booking Process, the order details can be availed. Here in this article we are going to provide to all the details related to the scheme including sand booking process at @sand.ap.gov.in and its latest updates
Registration Procedure for AP Sand Booking Portal Online
All the citizens residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh can avail AP Sand Booking service. For registration, you have to follow these steps to on the official website of APMDC as general consumer and wholesale consumer.
General Consumer Registration
If you are a general consumer who wants to register on the AP Sand Booking Portal. Follow these steps below.
- The consumer have to visit the official website of Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
- Once the home page opens on your screen, click Registration section available.
- After this from the drop-down menu, Click “General Consumer Registration” option.
- A new page will open on your screen. Here on this page you have to enter your mobile number.
- Click “SEND OTP” option for verification. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You have to enter this OTP in the designated place and click on Verify.
- After verification, a new window opens where you have to provide your name, district, rural/urban, division/municipality, gram Panchayat/ward, address/door number, landmark/street name, pin code, and mail id, etc as residential address and personal information.
- Tick the checkbox and then click Register and proceed to order sand.
- In this way the registration process will be completed for General Consumer on AP Sand Booking Portal
For Bulk Consumer Registration
If you are Bulk Consumer who wants to register on the AP Sand Booking Portal. Follow these steps below.
- You have to first go to the official website of Mineral Development Corporation Limited
- Once the home page opens on your screen, click Registration section available.
- After this from the drop-down menu, Click “Bulk Consumer Registration” option.
- A new page opens on your screen. Here you have to provide your mobile number.
- Click “SEND OTP” option for verification after which you will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter that OTP in a designated place and click on Verify.
- After this, You have to enter “GST No.”, click “Get GST details” option, registered address will be shown on your screen now which includes Name of the company (As per GST), Mobile number (As per GST), Trade name (As per GST) and Address (As per GST)
- Now, Enter the name, District, Rural / Urban, Mandal / Municipality, Gram Panchayat / Ward, Address / Door Number, Landmark / Street Name, Pin Code and Mail ID as Residential Proof and click on the checkbox and click on “Next” option Click on it.
- Once you finish the registration. The order for sand will be sent. In this way your registration on the AP Sand Booking Portal as Bulk Consumer gets completed
Sand Booking Process @sand.ap.gov.in
Here we will provide you step by step process on how a general consumer and wholesale consumer can book sand online through the official website of sand.ap.gov.in/.
- For this, you have to first go to the Mineral Development Corporation Limited official website.
- Once the home page opens, Click “Online Sand Booking” option available on the drop-down menu from the Booking section.
- After this, a new page will open with guidelines related to Aadhaar eKYC will be given for booking sand like below
Dear Sand Consumers, from 09-03-2020 onwards Aadhaar OTP Validation (people with 18 Years or above Age) is being made mandatory for booking sand so please make sure that Aadhaar details in your profile are accurate or else kindly update.
- After going through these guidelines related to Aadhaar eKYC, enter your mobile number in the designated place and click on SEND OTP.
- You will receive an OTP which you have to enter in a designated place and click on the Submit button.
For General Consumer
- A new field appears, in this page you have to click “Send Order” option.
- Select construction type, Size of construction and Present required sand quantity.
- Now, enter your name, district, rural/urban, Mandal / municipality, GP / ward, address and PIN code.
- After this, Select Stockyard District, Stockyard then Stockyard name, Available quantity, Sand price and Sand price details
- After providing all the above details, click “Continue payment” option.
- Enter the asked details and click on “Pay now” button to make payment either by “SBI” or “PAYU” payment methods.
For Bulk Customer
- A new page opens on your screen, in this page, click “Add Order” option.
- Select type of work, work order/plan approval number, type of construction, size of the construction, enter certified sand quantity and other information
- Upload all the necessary documents required thereby entering your name, district, rural/urban, Mandal / municipality, GP / ward, address and PIN code.
- If you have entered all the details, click “SUBMIT”
- Your sand booking bulk registration, order will be completed in this way.
- If you want to know the approval of your order, Visit the Mineral Development Corporation Limited official website again and log in to it.
- Check whether your order status has changed to “Approval”. If yes, then you have to make payment for that click “Bulk order reference No” option
- After this, click on the “payment” option.
- According to your convenience, choose the payment method and make the payment by clicking “Pay” option
APMDC Sand Booking Order tracking procedure Online
If you want to track the APMDC Sand Booking Online, then follow these steps given below
- You have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
- Click Booking option available on home page of the website and from the drop-down menu that appears click Track Your Order option.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number in the space provided and click on Send OTP.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your mobile which you have to enter in the designated place
- Again, you have to go to the booking section and check the status.
Procedure for APMDC AP Sand Booking App Installation
All these process mentioned in this article can be done either through official website of the department or AP Sand Booking Transporter App. For installing AP Sand Booking Transporter App from the Google Play store, you have to follow these steps below
- You have to first go to the official website of Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
- Click “Mobile application user manual” in the Download section available on the home page of the website.
- After reading the USER MANUAL thoroughly, install the APMDC AP Sand Booking App by clicking on the given link.
- Open Google Play store on your mobile phone.
- Search “AP Sand Booking App” or “AP Sand Transporter” in the search bar on the page.
- Click on first result and install it
Also Read – MHADA Lottery 2020 | Application Form, Eligibility, & Lottery Draw/Result
If you face any issues related to any of the AP Sand Booking procedures mentioned above, you can avail help with the helpline number given.
Toll-Free Helpline Number – 14500, 939050370, 9390503705
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the AP Sand Booking. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to the AP Sand Booking in the comment.
What is the number of stockyards available in the state of Andhra Pradesh for sand supply?
At present, The Andhra Pradesh has 97 stockyards in the state.
What is AP Sand Booking official website?
Through the official website of SSMMS, sand.ap.gov.in, citizens can book the order of sand online.
What is charge for APMDC Sand Booking Portal registration?
There is no fee for APMDC Sand Booking Portal registration
Is the official portal of SSMMS is available 24/7 for sand purchasing?
You can only book sand online on SSMMS portal between 12 pm – 06 pm
What are the necessary documents for customers while registering on the SSMMS portal?
At least one email ID and one 10-digit mobile number is important for an applicant to have while registering on the SSMMS portal