Many students in different state across India is facing difficulties to pursue their education as education become expensive. To help the students, various scholarship programs have been launched by various states. Likewise, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a scholarship named Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System MPTAAS Scholarship 2022. Today here in this article, we will guide you with step-by-step procedure on how to apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2022, Registration Procedure, Login, eligibility criteria, documents required and other important details. We request you to read this article till end, so that you don’t miss any information about this scholarship.
Table of Contents
Details of MPTAAS Scholarship
|Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS)
|Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department
|SC/ ST students
|To Provide financial support
|Madhya Pradesh Govt Scheme
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System
The Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department has started this Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System MPTAAS Scholarship in the state to help students with monetary rewards using which students will be able to complete their education without difficulties.
Beneficiaries will receive these benefits in their bank account directly. Those students in Madhya Pradesh who are in their class 11th,12th, graduation, post-graduation, or doctoral degree level currently can apply for this scheme online. We here will provide you the step-by-step procedure of MPTAAS Scholarship application process in the upcoming section.
Objective Of MPTAAS Scholarship
The main objective of launching this MPTAAS Scholarship in the state of Madhya Pradesh by the tribal welfare and scheduled caste welfare department is to assist scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe students to pursue education. This scholarship will motive students to towards higher education.
Benefits under MPTAAS Scholarship
|Education Stream/ Groups
|Medical, Engineering, Management, M.Phil., Ph.D., UG, PG (Group I)
|UG/ PG (other than business courses) like Pharmacy, Nursing, LLB (Group II)
|Graduate-level courses not included in Group I and II such as B.Work, B.Sc., BA (Group III)
|Classes 11th and 12th (Group IV)
Applicant must fulfil this eligibility criteria below to apply for the MPTAAS Scholarship
- The candidate applying for this scholarship must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate must be doing class 11th, 12th, graduates & PhD level programs.
- Applicant’s family income mut be below 6 lakh rupees annually.
- The candidate should belong to schedule caste or schedule tribe category
- Applicant family member must not be a government employee.
You need to have the below documents before applying for this scholarship scheme.
- Student ID proof
- Student’s bank passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- Passport size photograph
- Recent Fee receipt and Admission Letter
- Residential proof such as Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card
How to apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 online?
Follow this step-by-step procedure below to apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 online
- First, you have to visit the official website of Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department.
- Once the home page open, click on “New beneficiary profile registration” option.
- After this, a form will open in front of you, here you have to enter the following details
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Mobile number
- Email id etc.
- Once you are done entering the above details, click on “Save and next“
- Now, you will see another form, also here fill in all the details accordingly.
- Verify all the details once before submitting.
- In the end, click on “Submit” option.
How to recover MPTAAS Scholarship Login Password?
If you have forgotten your user login for MPTAAS Scholarship, you can recover it by following the below steps
- First, you have to go to Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department official website.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Forgot Password” option.
- After this, you have to fill in your UserID Or ProfileID in the space provided.
- Now, click on “Next” button
- After this, change the new password and submit it.
- You will then be able to login to the portal using the new password.
How to Recover User ID?
Follow these steps below steps to recover your user ID
- First, visit Tribal Affairs and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department official website by clicking here.
- On the home page, click on “Forgot UserID” option.
- After this, click on “Recovery” and then hit “Submit” button.
- Now, fill in information as per your selection and hit “Submit“
- You will then be able to login with the new User ID now.
We hope, you are provided with all information related to MPTAAS Scholarship Scheme Madhya Pradesh, if you find this article beneficial, show your support by bookmarking our website.