The Government of Odisha has started a scheme named Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 to help all the landless farmers in the state. Today here in this article, we will provide you with all information related to Odisha Balaram Yojana, its objective, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply for Odisha Balaram Scheme online and more. So read this article from beginning to end.
Overview of Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|Started by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide credit to the farmers|
|Launched for||Landless farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt Scheme|
Objective of Balaram Scheme
The main objective of starting Odisha Balaram Scheme in the state is to help the landless farmers in the state. For this scheme, the state government has allocated an amount of Rs 1,040 crore to give rural credit to the farmers who have lost their livelihood due to corona virus pandemic. Projection shows that around seven lakh landless cultivators will be benefited by this scheme in the next two years.
Through the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022, farmers will be provided with a loan up to Rs. 1.6 lakh who face issues due to COVID 19 outbreak.
The Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has given order to these credits to the landless farmers under joint obligation gatherings (JLGs). Under regional level, the arrangement of this scheme will be done by Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA).
Implementation of the Scheme
With the joint effort of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), the Odisha Balaram Scheme is being implemented.
About 70,000 applications will be invited under this scheme. Under which each farmer will get an amount up to Rs 1.60 lakh as credit.
In the next two years, the odisha government plans to give credits to seven lakh landless farmers under the scheme.
With the help of this scheme, around Rs.1040 crores will be given to the eligible farmers.
Benefits Of Balaram Yojana 2022
Some of the major benefits of Balaram Yojana 2022 are as follows
- The primary benefit of this scheme, about seven lakh landless cultivators will be covered under this scheme in the next 2 years.
- This scheme is constructed under the team with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Through 7000 banks across the state and PACS in provincial and semi-urban zones will help farmers under this scheme.
- Nodal organization for this scheme is the Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) at the state and area levels.
If you are a farmer of Odisha, you have to fulfil these eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply for this scheme
- The farmers must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- Applicant needs to a farmer to apply for this scheme.
- Farmers should not have any own land to cultivate.
The farmers need to have the following documents to apply for the Odisha Balaram Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Identity card
- Passport size image
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 Application Procedure
Follow this step-by-step procedure below to apply for the Odisha Balaram Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha Government at https://www.odisha.gov.in/
- Once you see the homepage, click on “Apply Online” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you will see a application form
- Fill in all information asked in the application form like personal details.
- Also upload all the necessary documents asked accordingly.
- Once you are done, click on “Submit” button.
We hope, you are provided with all information related to Odisha Balaram Yojana. Once we get the detailed guidelines issued by the Authorities, we will also share those with you.