The Government of Tamil Nadu has started a scholarship scheme to help First Graduate students in this state. This scholarship program is named as First Graduate Scholarship scheme. Under this scholarship program, the state government will offer monetary benefits to the beneficiaries. Today here in this article, we will be discussing about First Graduate Scholarship Tamil Nādu 2022, beneficiaries, Objective procedure to apply for the scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required, important dates, and more. So read this article till end to get all details about the First Graduate Scholarship scheme initiative of the Tamil Nadu State Government.
Overview of First Graduate Scholarship Tamil Nadu
|Scholarship Name||First Graduate Scholarship|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||First Graduate Students|
|Objective||To provide scholarships|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
TN First Graduate Scholarship 2022
Education is very important for all. To get proper education, every one need money. In Tamil Nadu, due to money issues, many students drop their studies after 12th. They are not doing their higher education. In order to assist these students, the state government has been launching various schemes. These schemes help them financially to pursue their education without difficulties.
One of this scholarship schemes, launched to assist the first graduates in the state is First Graduate Scholarship 2022. Through this scholarship scheme, all first graduate student in the family will be given financial benefits to get into the graduate course.
Objective of First Graduate Scholarship
The Tamil Nadu Government has launched the First Graduate Scholarship scheme with an objective to promote higher education among the less-educated families. This scheme will assist people who are not able to pursue their higher education due to financial issues. Because of this scholarship program, students in Tamil Nadu get motivated and they continue their education. This will increase the literacy rate thereby reducing the dropout rate in the state.
The Tamil Nadu First Graduate Scholarship make sures the student gets quality education helps in the development of their families.
You have to fulfill these eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply for this scholarship scheme
- The student of Tamil Nadu must get admission via TNEA Anna University counselling
- Candidate must have a domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Applicant needs to be a first graduate in the family.
- There is no income limit for a family in this scheme.
Scholarship Amount under First Graduate Tamil Nadu Scheme
The beneficiaries under this First Graduate Tamil Nadu Scheme will get the benefits as follows
|Day-scholar||Rs. 25,000/ year|
|Hosteller||Rs. 25,000/ year|
You need to have the following documents listed below before applying for this scholarship scheme.
- Admission slip
- Income proof
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Educational certificates
- Other significant documents.
First Graduate Scholarship Application Procedure
Follow these step by step procedure given below to apply for the First Graduate Scholarship Tamil Nadu online
- First of all, you have submit First Graduate Scholarship Application form on official website at tnedistrict.tn.gov.in.’
- For this, you have to click on appropriate link to apply online for first graduate scheme
- After this, register yourself by submitting all the required documents asked in the website.
- Once you are done, click on “Register” button.
- Upload all the required documents asked in the application form and submit the filled application.
- To submit, you have to click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take a print out of your First Graduate Scholarship Application Form for your future reference.
|Application Opening Date||Notify Soon|
|Application Close Date||Notify Soon|
We hope, you are provided with all information related to First Graduate Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2022. If you find this article beneficial, share it with your friends. Also bookmark our website for more government schemes information.